Karma Strikes - Trump Supporters Are Now The Routine Butt Hurt Snowflakes

Camp

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2013
It had to happen because what goes around comes around and karma never gives a break. Following the 2016 Presidential election trump supporters routinely used the words "butthurt" and "snowflake" to describe and or insult anyone who dared to criticize their beloved leader. The terms and words were used in comments in the comment sections following news stories and on message boards like this one.

It is now obvious and easy to see that the tables have turned as these same folks fill the comment sections and message boards like this one with constant whining and complaining to the level of elementary school children. There are too many negative discussions about trump they cry. Too many complaints about trump they go on and on and on, The media is unfair they weep. It's all fake news they whimper.

It has gone so far that even when the President forgets or ignores to give proper traditional honor to killed in action soldiers they whine and complain that the news media covered the situation and make lame excuses for the Presidents unforgivable behavior and failure to fulfill his duties as the Commander in Chief responsible for the soldiers being in harms way. He asked them to serve in combat but didn't treat them with honor when their bodies were returned to America in coffins. Now the trump supporters are whining about the media and citizens criticizing him like butthurt snowflakes.

It had to happen because what goes around comes around and karma never gives a break. Following the 2016 Presidential election trump supporters routinely used the words "butthurt" and "snowflake" to describe and or insult anyone who dared to criticize their beloved leader. The terms and words were used in comments in the comment sections following news stories and on message boards like this one.

It is now obvious and easy to see that the tables have turned as these same folks fill the comment sections and message boards like this one with constant whining and complaining to the level of elementary school children. There are too many negative discussions about trump they cry. Too many complaints about trump they go on and on and on, The media is unfair they weep. It's all fake news they whimper.

It has gone so far that even when the President forgets or ignores to give proper traditional honor to killed in action soldiers they whine and complain that the news media covered the situation and make lame excuses for the Presidents unforgivable behavior and failure to fulfill his duties as the Commander in Chief responsible for the soldiers being in harms way. He asked them to serve in combat but didn't treat them with honor when their bodies were returned to America in coffins. Now the trump supporters are whining about the media and citizens criticizing him like butthurt snowflakes.

I'll take "wishful thinking" for $400, Alex.

9d7885863cc79bd964159a1794d55ac2c3169b3ee5591c516b33fb50d425fca3.jpg

As far as I can tell, Trump's supporters are remaining steadfastly on his side and those who do complain are merely responding to the far-left/communist/fascist crap being tossed about by the protesters, rioters and other scum who want to do away with our Constitution. I'm in favor of a Civil War to sort things out.

As far as I can tell, Trump's supporters are remaining steadfastly on his side and those who do complain are merely responding to the far-left/communist/fascist crap being tossed about by the protesters, rioters and other scum who want to do away with our Constitution. I'm in favor of a Civil War to sort things out.

The funny thing is I am NOT a Trump supporter. I don't have to be. Hitlary was defeated and THAT was all I cared about. Trump being in there simply gives me a chance to breathe a little and that's about it. . . . other than what I hope will come about with Supreme Court nominees, that is.

As for Trump himself? He sinks or swims on his own. If he does good? That's bonus. If he fucks up too bad? That's fine, impeach the fucker and let's see what Pence can do.

More pure Freudian projection. Jesus, these shrieking, baby-tantrum liberals keep getting worse and worse by the day. If I thought Trump-Derangement-Syndrome liberals were human, I would say that mental health is a serious issue in this country that needs to be addressed. With their 24/7 caterwauling meltdowns, I'm almost beginning to believe in demonic possession.

More pure Freudian projection. Jesus, these shrieking, baby-tantrum liberals keep getting worse and worse by the day. If I thought Trump-Derangement-Syndrome liberals were human, I would say that mental health is a serious issue in this country that needs to be addressed. With their 24/7 caterwauling meltdowns, I'm almost beginning to believe in demonic possession.
Trump is determined to spite Obama, even if it harms Americans
Los Angeles Times 11h ago
More ArticlesObama aides lash out after Trump claims past presidents didn't call fallen soldiers' families
Politico 11h ago
Trump Says Obama Didn't Call Parents of Fallen Soldiers—It's Not True
Newsweek 8h ago
Trump Says His Predecessors Didn't Call The Families Of Fallen Service Members. That's Not True.
HuffPost 5h ago
Trump makes false claim that former presidents didn't call families of slain troops
USA TODAY 10h ago
Trump draws ire after falsely claiming 'most' past presidents didn't call families of fallen soldiers
ABC News 8h ago
President Trump falsely claims Obama and other presidents didn't call families of dead soldiers
New York Daily News 6h ago
After criticism for not calling slain soldiers' families, Trump falsely says Obama did same
Pittsburgh Post-Gazette 6h ago
Trump makes wild claim in noting killing of 4 soldiers
The Philadelphia Tribune 2h ago
After Donald Trump Falsely Claims Obama Never Called Families Of Fallen Soldiers, White House Doubles Down
The Inquisitr 7h ago

Snowflake has nothing to do w trump but makes fun of needing "safe zones" to get away from life.

Indeed

Karma Strikes - Trump Supporters Are Now The Routine Butt Hurt Snowflakes

We're not the ones running to safe spaces afraid to hear opposing ideas. That's what Snowflakes do and why they were described as such. To say that conservatives are the snowflakes is Typical of libtards trying to switch sides again. Just like they think they're not the ones who, as Democrats, fought for slavery and came up with Jim Crow laws. When you point that out to them, they cry and run to their safe space and make up bullshit about parties switching.

Trump says he prefers soldiers that don't get killed because those do not interfere with his golf...

“As far as I can tell...”

Well that’s all anyone needs to know. Apparently you have a problem with the first amendment’s freedom of speech and press while ignoring a president who wipes his ass with both while riling up your dumbass with flag waving bullshit against those who are utilizing their rights to protest the inequality they see in their communities and our country. So you go ahead and climb your flagpole dreaming of a civil war, just remember... the higher up you go... the more ass you show.

So this thread isn't about a legitimate news story ?
Maybe it belongs in the Rubber Room ?
Case in point. This is is what the USMB snowflake to all the time. This one is whining and wants to bury a negative trump thread in the Rubber Room. Mods must get tired of hearing from these crybabies.

The topic of the OP is a current event because it is an event that is currently happening. Proof of it is right here at USMB. Indeed, it is right here in this thread.

Forum List

Back