The Fall of ISIS

iceberg

Diamond Member
May 15, 2017
seems we're so busy talking over important stuff like trump not sending letters to liberals satisfaction (tell me, could he?) to SHUT UP ITS MY RIGHT TO SPEAK and the like we've missed some very key news.

Isis completely driven out of their 'capital' Raqqa

US-backed militias have completely taken Isis' de facto capital, Raqqa, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said on Tuesday, in a major symbolic blow to the jihadist group.

The fall of Raqqa, where Isis staged euphoric parades after its string of lightning victories in 2014, is a potent symbol of the movement's collapsing fortunes. The city was used as a base for the group to plan attacks abroad.

The Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF), an alliance of Kurdish and Arab militias backed by a US-led international alliance, has been fighting Isis inside Raqqa since June.
---------
this is what happens when you fight them vs. leave military equipment behind for them to steal and use against you.

seems we're so busy talking over important stuff like trump not sending letters to liberals satisfaction (tell me, could he?) to SHUT UP ITS MY RIGHT TO SPEAK and the like we've missed some very key news.

US-backed militias have completely taken Isis' de facto capital, Raqqa, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said on Tuesday, in a major symbolic blow to the jihadist group.

The fall of Raqqa, where Isis staged euphoric parades after its string of lightning victories in 2014, is a potent symbol of the movement's collapsing fortunes. The city was used as a base for the group to plan attacks abroad.

The Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF), an alliance of Kurdish and Arab militias backed by a US-led international alliance, has been fighting Isis inside Raqqa since June.
---------
this is what happens when you fight them vs. leave military equipment behind for them to steal and use against you.

ISIS is running like roaches when the kitchen light gets turned on in the middle of the night. Some are getting stomped on, too.

---------

ISIS is running like roaches when the kitchen light gets turned on in the middle of the night. Some are getting stomped on, too.
i see a few stories a week about how they're simply getting their ever loving ass kicked and yet, nothing in major sources. we continue on the petty twisting of trump words to create hate.

the lack of focus some have on real problems is simply amazing. i hate obama but i wanted him to succeed. i want *any* president to succeed. what *i* want is *never* bigger than what is good for us all.

---------
/----/ Obozo is no longer micro managing the military operations and worried about the environmental impact of firing a bullet.

and instead of talking about trump victories the left just totally ignores threads like this and refocuses their hate on made up bullshit.

amazing. really enjoying the implosion.

80 % of Raqqa City uninhabitable

What would the US call an onslaught by Syrian forces, is a victory when it´s US/backed forces. Raqqa is a ghost town. How many civilians died in the bombings, cannot be said at this point. Who survived is being evacuated by SDF forces.

184-917x516.jpg

"The statistic might also serve to explain why Kurdish militias are constantly evacuating civilians from the city, even in areas where ISIS mines and traps have been cleared. It appears that there is simply no place left for people to live.

Whilst the general nature of urban warfare is somewhat to blame, there can be no doubt that the Coalition’s relentless aerial bombardment of Raqqa (which was more intense than in the Mosul operation) to compensate for the tactical incompetence of its militias on the ground is mostly to blame.

To this effect, the West’s double standard on the morality behind bombing population centers in order to defeat terrorist forces (i.e. – when Assad does it it is bad, when the Coalition does it it is necessary) has been revealed once again for all the world to see and the unfortunate victims have been the city and people of Raqqa."

US-backed forces succeed in making Raqqa 80 percent "uninhabitable"

What would the US call an onslaught by Syrian forces, is a victory when it´s US/backed forces. Raqqa is a ghost town. How many civilians died in the bombings, cannot be said at this point. Who survived is being evacuated by SDF forces.

184-917x516.jpg

"The statistic might also serve to explain why Kurdish militias are constantly evacuating civilians from the city, even in areas where ISIS mines and traps have been cleared. It appears that there is simply no place left for people to live.

Whilst the general nature of urban warfare is somewhat to blame, there can be no doubt that the Coalition’s relentless aerial bombardment of Raqqa (which was more intense than in the Mosul operation) to compensate for the tactical incompetence of its militias on the ground is mostly to blame.

To this effect, the West’s double standard on the morality behind bombing population centers in order to defeat terrorist forces (i.e. – when Assad does it it is bad, when the Coalition does it it is necessary) has been revealed once again for all the world to see and the unfortunate victims have been the city and people of Raqqa."

well i believe they tried:

"My good ISIS terrorists, would you please peacefully exit our premises so that we may go about our lives of joy and contemplation" but they didnt go for it.

184-917x516.jpg

"My good ISIS terrorists, would you please peacefully exit our premises so that we may go about our lives of joy and contemplation" but they didnt go for it.
That´s not the point. Go for western coverage of the battle for Aleppo and you´ll know what I mean.

184-917x516.jpg

That´s not the point. Go for western coverage of the battle for Aleppo and you´ll know what I mean.
if i misinterpreted, apologies. i'll look into what you're saying tonight. all day meeting at work coming up.

Wow! That Trump is awesome!

Zionist Trump at first bombed Syrian troops and all these who effectively fought against ISIS.
Israel created ISIS and the True Son of Israel Trump makes all possible to stop completely destroying of ISIS.

ISIS = Israel = Trump

Only Putin alone destroyed ISIS. We must accept it and thank him.

Putin should get a lot of thanks. He assisted and enabled the Syrian forces destroying ISIS and other terrorists with over 90.000 air strikes and continues.

As always lying MS presstitutes claim USA won the war against ISIS.

US is hurrying to replace their untenable occupants with more tenable ones since Syria has liberated huge amounts of territories from ISIS in 2017. It is also possible to redress ISIS fighters and they are now SDF, simulating battles. There are also ISIS attacks against the SAA coming from SDF positions.

Only Putin alone destroyed ISIS. We must accept it and thank him.

Putin should get a lot of thanks. He assisted and enabled the Syrian forces destroying ISIS and other terrorists with over 90.000 air strikes and continues.

As always lying MS presstitutes claim USA won the war against ISIS.

US is hurrying to replace their untenable occupants with more tenable ones since Syria has liberated huge amounts of territories from ISIS in 2017. It is also possible to redress ISIS fighters and they are now SDF, simulating battles. There are also ISIS attacks against the SAA coming from SDF positions.

ISIS fighters are not stupid enough. Most of them are already in Caliphate Germany, invited by the best Muslim of all times - Merkel.

Screen-Shot-2015-09-06-at-8.37.29-PM-750x472.png

This "caliphate" was doomed from the start. They caught the world by surprise in the summer of 2014, but have suffered pretty much nothing but losses since the world took notice. Yes, even countries like Russia, Iran and Syria deserve some credit.

New Topics

Forum List

Back