So what would it take for US electrical generation to be 100% solar or wind?

Of course, the highly correlated satellite and balloon data showed NO WARMING in the atmosphere despite rising Co2, proving Co2 does nothing and hence there is NO REASON AT ALL to cut back on it...

I can go back and find the science data I posted sometime ago but basically it said that each tree on earth produces 48 pounds of CO2 each year. Don't tell Al Gore or he will have all the trees cut down. Then again, he and his buddies are only worried about cow farts.

Last edited:
I can go back and find the science data I posted sometime ago but basically it said that each tree on earth produces 48 pounds of CO2 each year. Don't tell Al Gore or he will have all the trees cut down. Then again, he and his buddies are only worried about cow farts.

Packing the US with more and more immigrants cuts down trees for political donors of the Democrats to profit from apartment pricing etc.

Sucking more and more finite land based water from the ground too. Maybe we should build some desalination plants and keep our fresh water in nature. But the Co2 FRAUD misdiagnoses it and green lights everything making it worse, and then celebrates when the fires break out again. They claim 2F of bullshit "warming" is causing the fires. Fires are about lack of water. The plant life here and Hawaii is being dried out as too many humans suck too much fresh water from nature, lowering groundwater levels and draining reserves. This is a huge crime against the actual real environment and all land based life on Earth, and the Co2 FRAUD is leading the charge and celebrating it by misdiagnosing it to continue the hoax and profiteering in the process....

SICK DISGUSTING TREASONOUS FUDGEBAKING LIARS AND MASS MURDERERS OF LIFE FORMS OF NATURE

Forum List

Back