So what party do you join if you're basically a Democrat but don't support corruption?

totally stupid!!!! since conservatism is correct. They want to be independent because they are independent of the IQ necessary to understand conservatism.
If conservatives are not the best candidates say why or admit you lack the IQ for it

Wtf are you talking about? Do you even know?
Clearly he's saying that conservatism is correct, that independents are independent because they lack the IQ necessary to be conservative, and that independents should explain why conservatives are not the best or admit they lack the IQ to do so. I can only assume that he thinks conservative is an exact synonym for Republican.

totally stupid!!!! since conservatism is correct. They want to be independent because they are independent of the IQ necessary to understand conservatism.
If conservatives are not the best candidates say why or admit you lack the IQ for it

Wtf are you talking about? Do you even know?
Clearly he's saying that conservatism is correct, that independents are independent because they lack the IQ necessary to be conservative, and that independents should explain why conservatives are not the best or admit they lack the IQ to do so. I can only assume that he thinks conservative is an exact synonym for Republican.

He also thinks that "Aristotle Cicero Locke Jefferson and Friedman" invented the Republican Party one morning in the year 2756 BC and then walked into a studio to become the Beach Boys, so consider the source...

He also thinks that "Aristotle Cicero Locke Jefferson and Friedman" invented the Republican Party one morning in the year 2756 BC.

actually all lived after 2756 and invented the idea of freedom from liberal govt, not the Republican Party, which was not invented until 1792 by Jefferson and Madison.

Now does the liberal have his history straight?

See why we say liberalism is based in pure ignorance?

He also thinks that "Aristotle Cicero Locke Jefferson and Friedman" invented the Republican Party one morning in the year 2756 BC.

actually all lived after 2756 and invented the idea of freedom from liberal govt, not the Republican Party, which was not invented until 1792 by Jefferson and Madison.

Now does the liberal have his history straight?

See why we say liberalism is based in pure ignorance?

not the Republican Party, which was not invented until 1792

speaking of ignorance...

The first "anti-Nebraska" local meeting where "Republican" was suggested as a name for a new anti-slavery party was held in a Ripon, Wisconsin schoolhouse on March 20, 1854.[4

History of the United States Republican Party - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The first "anti-Nebraska" local meeting where "Republican" was suggested as a name for a new anti-slavery party was held in a Ripon, Wisconsin schoolhouse on March 20, 1854.[4

dear, if so how is it possible that Jefferson called his party, Republican????

Now do you understand??

MORE ignorance.

"
Democratic-Republican Party
n.
A political party in the United States that was opposed to the Federalist Party and was founded by Thomas Jefferson in 1792 and dissolved in 1828."

The REPUBLICAN Party didn't exist until 1854.

The REPUBLICAN Party didn't exist until 1854.

dear, if you have a primary source that uses name Democratic-Republican in 18th Century I will pay you $10,000. Bet or run away with your ignorant illiterate liberal tail between your legs once again.

Show me a link to a Republican Party prior to 1854.

Jeffersons 'party' was the Democratic-Republican party

dear, its worth $10,000 to you if you have evidence
Bet, or keep running away with your illliterate liberal tail between your legs

I dont' want, nor need, your money.

http://www.u-s-history.com/pages/h446.html

BTW, it seems your Jefferson Republicans actually started the Democratic party.

Is that enough to get you to stop making an ass of yourself?

Welcome to what is apparently your first lesson in American History!!

dear, if you have a primary source that uses name Democratic-Republican in 18th Century I will pay you $10,000. Bet or run away with your ignorant illiterate liberal tail between your legs once again.

dear, its worth $10,000 to you if you have evidence
Bet, or keep running away with your illliterate liberal tail between your legs

I dont' want, nor need, your money.

http://www.u-s-history.com/pages/h446.html

BTW, it seems your Jefferson Republicans actually started the Democratic party.

Is that enough to get you to stop making an ass of yourself?

Welcome to what is apparently your first lesson in American History!!

apparently, you don't read very well

"The Jeffersonians began using the name Democratic-Republicans in 1796, and would later shorten it to Republicans. During the time of Andrew Jackson they became the Democratic Party.

Over the course of history the idealistic Jeffersonian philosophy lost out to Federalism."

th

"The Jeffersonians began using the name Democratic-Republicans in 1796,

Dear, welcome to your first lesson in American History: here is Congressional Record from period
(a primary source):
(1797-1799)

Majority Party: Federalist (22 seats)

Minority Party: Republican (10 seats)

Other Parties: 0

Total Seats: 32

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6th Congress (1799-1801)

Majority Party: Federalist (22 seats)

Minority Party: Republican (10 seats)

Total Seats: 32

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7th Congress (1801-1803)

Majority Party: Republican (17 seats)

Minority Party: Federalist (15 seats)

Vacant: 2

Total Seats: 34

"The Jeffersonians began using the name Democratic-Republicans in 1796,

I've proven you incorrect with 2 sites.

Go away, get an education.

Forum List

Back