So what party do you join if you're basically a Democrat but don't support corruption?

Vote for Bernie.

He is the only member of Congress who hasn't used his position to become extremely wealthy. He has REALLY served the PEOPLE.

His net worth is only $300,000 while all the other Congressthieves are in the multi-millionaire brackets.

Bernie is the only HONEST candidate in the whole bunch no matter which party you look at.

Crackpot Sanders has been feeding at the public trough for 40 years and is a financial deadbeat. He's been employed by the taxpayers his entire adult life earning a comparatively large salary and has only managed to accumulate a net worth of $300k. That makes him a financial illiterate who lives beyond his means. He obviously cannot manage his own financial affairs, yet you trust him to manage the country's? That makes you a bigger fool than Bernie the crackpot.

I hope he is the Democrat nominee. He will lose 49 states.

So you're a Plutocrat. You measure a person's worth by how many $s they have.

Behold the arcane wisdom of the shallow end of the gene puddle.

. Dont you know how to think for yourself?

not as well as Aristotle Cicero Locke Jefferson and Friedman knew how to think for themselves. Since you think for yourself why not tell us a substantive fault you find with their conservatism or admit that thinking for yourself is really a way of saying you're a low IQ liberal illiterate.

Asking for a friend.

"I have this... uh, 'friend'..." :lol:

Why do you need to "join" any party? What's it get you?
Yeah.

If a person is going to commit to one of the parties, they'll just have to get over the shit that comes with it.

Worse though, they'll almost have to defend it pretty regularly.

No law says a person has to commit.

Asking for a friend.

Yeah.

If a person is going to commit to one of the parties, they'll just have to get over the shit that comes with it.

yes you can be independent of the brains needed to understand that conservatism is correct and be proud of your ignorance.

Asking for a friend.

Yeah.

yes you can be independent of the brains needed to understand that conservatism is correct and be proud of your ignorance.
:laugh:

Asking for a friend.

Yeah.

:laugh:

Instead of joining either Party-1st groups try being an independent thiinking, un-biased ANERICAN who holds all politicians equally accountable and who votes for whoever is the best candidate for the country.

sad liberal moron too slow to follow the conversation
I was just surprised you mentioned the two in the context of people to emulate.
scummy lying liberal if you have evidence I'll pay you $10,000. Bet or run away with your liberal tail between you legs once again.
You tried making this bet before. The last time you ran away as soon as I asked if you even have $10,000...

And you are not partisan! LOL Nice straight line.

So you ever make any other comment other than "lock step" it shows stupidity.

dear you asked if I could find a new phrase and I said it was not necessary. Do you understand?
I'm just sick of reading "or admit you lack the IQ to be here" at the end of almost every one of your posts about anything ever. "100% stupid and liberal" could use some variation too. I mean, don't get me wrong. Obviously you can say what you like. It just makes you sound like a broken record and reduces my motivation to read any of your posts. Then again, I literally only read them at all for a nearly guaranteed belly laugh at this point...

translation: I lack the IQ to say if I'm for or against freedom so I'll try to change the subject with a personal attack and hope that fools everyone about my IQ

if you march in lockstep, it does say something about YOUR IQ

I see someone as partisan as that, it's the first word to come to mind

sad liberal moron too slow to follow the conversation
I was just surprised you mentioned the two in the context of people to emulate.
scummy lying liberal if you have evidence I'll pay you $10,000. Bet or run away with your liberal tail between you legs once again.
You tried making this bet before. The last time you ran away as soon as I asked if you even have $10,000...

He owes me $10k too. I think he prolly owes everybody $10k.

I'm thinking of sending Tom Jefferson to his house to collect. Tom's such a time traveller.

And you are not partisan! LOL Nice straight line.

So you ever make any other comment other than "lock step" it shows stupidity.

I'm just sick of reading "or admit you lack the IQ to be here" at the end of almost every one of your posts about anything ever. "100% stupid and liberal" could use some variation too. I mean, don't get me wrong. Obviously you can say what you like. It just makes you sound like a broken record and reduces my motivation to read any of your posts. Then again, I literally only read them at all for a nearly guaranteed belly laugh at this point...

translation: I lack the IQ to say if I'm for or against freedom so I'll try to change the subject with a personal attack and hope that fools everyone about my IQ

if you march in lockstep, it does say something about YOUR IQ

I see someone as partisan as that, it's the first word to come to mind

Do you march in lockstep?
(think chain gang)

Do you parrot your masters script?

Do you play follow the leader with the head lemming?

Instead of joining either Party-1st groups try being an independent thiinking, un-biased ANERICAN who holds all politicians equally accountable and who votes for whoever is the best candidate for the country.

totally stupid!!!! since conservatism is correct. You want to be independent because you are independent of the IQ necessary to understand conservatism.
if conservatives are not the best candidates say why or admit you lack the IQ for it

Forum List

Back