So What is the Best Response to Russia for Interfering in our Elections?

What should be our response to Russian meddling in our election?

• assassinate Putin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nuclear war

• return to Cold War

• harass Russian air space

• slip Putin a prostitute that has an STD other than AIDS

• put out a bounty on Russian intel agents

• Total voters
Because Putin wouldn't allow public displays of faggottry during the Sochi olympics in Russia.

The liberal controlled American media did everything in its power to trash the Russian olympic games and to paint Putin as the second coming of Hitler. .... :cool:

Nothing.

The Russians did not "interfere" they, along with literally millions of others, tried to influence.

It's the information age. Get used to it.

Prosecute the individuals involved in a court of law, if you can.

And then put this behind us.

Make a deal with the Russian government that ends with us giving them a few $Billion and allows them to continue to do what they want to do...but written in a stern fashion.

Since Russian agents pretend to be hyped up extreme partisans on various web sites, my first thought involved simply having websites purge all the Russian agents.

My second thought was "If they did that, who the fuck would I even be able to find to talk to here?"

I hope we can avoid hyperbole here and have some serious discussion, but I am not delusional, lol.

We need to discourage this kind of behavior and thus need to do something, but short of declaring war, what the hell can we do since we already have Russia on maximum economic penalties?

Close embassies in protest?

Have the State Department send a letter of demarche?

Flood the internet with unflattering pics of Putin?

What?
we already have Russia on maximum economic penalties
Um, no we don't. Moreover, Trump hasn't even commenced to enforce the sanctions he signed into law.

An option you didn't mention is this:
It's not a lot of money, but doing so nonetheless increases the economic pressure on Russia.

The best response would be to provide proofs Russia indeed meddled in our elections!There is no one smoking gun, only 24/7 lies of presstitutes and corrupted carrier 'politicians' who want to start WWIII and annihilate humanity

045-0211132244-Presstitutes.jpg

Because Putin wouldn't allow public displays of faggottry during the Sochi olympics in Russia.

The liberal controlled American media did everything in its power to trash the Russian olympic games and to paint Putin as the second coming of Hitler. .... :cool:

Because presstitutes are not Americans, but to 90 % refugees from pogroms in Russia
They hate Russians because they are not easy to be fooled like gullible western idiots

cover1214.jpg

While we are at it, why are some states using George Soros voting machines? Sup with that?
How else can the Dims steal votes?
we don't need to steal votes, we are a majority...Hillary beat Donald's popular vote by 3 million. it is YOU who needs to disenfranchise voters on the left, in order to win!!! :D

but I am with ya on the electronic voting machines!

we need to go back to paper ballots!

Forum List

Back