So What is the Best Response to Russia for Interfering in our Elections?

What should be our response to Russian meddling in our election?

• assassinate Putin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nuclear war

• return to Cold War

• harass Russian air space

• slip Putin a prostitute that has an STD other than AIDS

• put out a bounty on Russian intel agents

• Total voters
If Hillary had won, how you trumpets would want to nuke Russia.

Er, OK Nostradamus.

iu

I hope we can avoid hyperbole here and have some serious discussion, but I am not delusional, lol.

We need to discourage this kind of behavior and thus need to do something, but short of declaring war, what the hell can we do since we already have Russia on maximum economic penalties?

Close embassies in protest?

Have the State Department send a letter of demarche?

Flood the internet with unflattering pics of Putin?

What?

You want to avoid hyperbole?

If Hillary had won, how you trumpets would want to nuke Russia.

Er, OK Nostradamus.

iu

Without a doubt.

The world may never know. :rolleyes:

Oh contraire , if Hillary would of won, Russia would of been nuked already if they had helped her.

I also suspect Trump in 2013 when he was in Russia, he became convinced the Russians would aid him, his decision to run was made up long before, it was not a whim move, and I also suspect since they interfered since 2014 they were active against the other Pubs who lost.

I hope we can avoid hyperbole here and have some serious discussion, but I am not delusional, lol.

We need to discourage this kind of behavior and thus need to do something, but short of declaring war, what the hell can we do since we already have Russia on maximum economic penalties?

What?

1. Impeach Trump!

2. Put Hillary in as President!

3. Then buy the world a coke!

Oh, you want a serious discussion...

Well then not much to do than make sure we educate the morons of this country not to fall for fake news.

Outside that nothing else can be done unless it is proven Trump is a traitor then the impeachment is not a joke but no to Clinton.

Just suck it up and for the Democrats run someone that is not Hillary to win in 2020.

A measured response....................tariffs.............and expulsion of diplomats...........

Which has already been done................Which was done during the Obama Administration.

Tariffs must not cripple our allies in NATO.............which they did..........

What?
The same as our response to the DNC and Clinton campaign when they tried to manipulate our election.

we don't need to steal votes, we are a majority...Hillary beat Donald's popular vote by 3 million. it is YOU who needs to disenfranchise voters on the left, in order to win!!! :D

Lol, well voter fraud goes on with both parties, but indifferent ways. The Dimocrats are just so much better at it than the GOP, heheh.

But this whole thing is coming to an end with the new tech coming out, there will be so many ways to valid and analyze the vote that large scale fraud will be a thing of the past shortly.

but I am with ya on the electronic voting machines!

we need to go back to paper ballots!

I would like to see all computer programs for voting machines be open source with an electronic audit trail for what software is on the machines with a compile time/date stamp.

Each vote should produce a readable ballot showing the voters selections that they then put into a 'conformation ballot' box. The voter would be encouraged to verify that the paper ''receipt' matched their vote before dropping it in.

This would be a double check system with a permanent record of votes.

A measured response....................tariffs.............and expulsion of diplomats...........

Which has already been done................Which was done during the Obama Administration.

Tariffs must not cripple our allies in NATO.............which they did..........

So it sounds like our only choice is to send Putin a call girl with AIDs.

lol

But this whole thing is coming to an end with the new tech coming out, there will be so many ways to valid and analyze the vote that large scale fraud will be a thing of the past shortly.
No one will ever be able to trust these new technologies...it'll be......
SHOUTS OF:
''A Democrat or someone who donated to a Democrat, created this Technology'',

or
WHINES OF:
''A Republican and Republican Donor developed this technology or owns the machines or apparatus or program''......

Don't ya think?

What?
Yes, close ALL the embassies. Kick the fuckers out. What do we need them here for? Refuse Russian VISAS. Make them persona non grata. Make it illegal to transact business with them.
Lousy sumbitches hacking and interfering in our elections. Send 'em home.

I would like to see all computer programs for voting machines be open source with an electronic audit trail for what software is on the machines with a compile time/date stamp.

Each vote should produce a readable ballot showing the voters selections that they then put into a 'conformation ballot' box. The voter would be encouraged to verify that the paper ''receipt' matched their vote before dropping it in.

This would be a double check system with a permanent record of votes.
I agree!

but the owner's of the technology always claim propitiatory privilege........

the States need to sign new contracts for new voting machines with the specific request that all of those things you listed as precautions above, be available to us.

What?
Yes, close ALL the embassies. Kick the fuckers out. What do we need them here for? Refuse Russian VISAS. Make them persona non grata. Make it illegal to transact business with them.
Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!

And Sanction them!!!! Hurt them in the pocketbook!

What?
Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!

And Sanction them!!!! Hurt them in the pocketbook!
I don't know enough about computer stuff to speak to the cyber protections, but whatever can be done by the social media platforms SHOULD be done to prevent them buying ads and running "socks" on FB and Twitter and probably USMB and other message boards.

The other HUGE thing is to undo the damage done by this divisiveness campaign. Posters on the left and the right calling each other Nazi's and other damned fool stuff, like wishing they'd been abortions or wanting them in prison. I think some people have actually decided the other side is evil. It's just -- to use one of the President's favorite words -- sad. It will end us. Just ask Ancient Rome.

And, no MORE Miami Mamas....Russian pregnant mothers coming here and staying in places like Trump tower in Miami, (for a pretty hefty dollar), so they can deliver their babies who become automatically... American citizens.

The other HUGE thing is to undo the damage done by this divisiveness campaign. Posters on the left and the right calling each other Nazi's and other damned fool stuff, like wishing they'd been abortion or wanting them in prison. I think some people have actually decided the other side is evil. It's just -- to use one of the President's favorite words -- sad. It will end us. Just ask Ancient Rome.
Pandora's box.... :(

we are doomed, the damage is done! I hope I am wrong, but with this President and his reliance on chaos and division and spreading known lies and hatred...

it's hard to imagine any kind of leadership pushing us towards it all ending, anytime soon... even Congress is complicit...

Say what ? Assassinate Putin? What the hell is going on in the presumed Gen X and Millennium minds? In case the boob tube educated left wing idiots were in a freaking coma the answer is that we do it too. The problem is that the left wing media and especially left wing blogs enjoy the meddling as long as it advances their political agenda. If anything good came out of Mueller's probe it's the revelation and admission that foreign agents are deeply involved in social media and are trying to undermine the social fabric of America. The problem isn't Putin. The problem is a negligent inept so-called "intelligence" network that has become a freaking tool of foreign governments for political purposes. Drain the freaking swamp before it's too late.

Forum List

Back