So What is the Best Response to Russia for Interfering in our Elections?

What should be our response to Russian meddling in our election?

• assassinate Putin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nuclear war

• return to Cold War

• harass Russian air space

• slip Putin a prostitute that has an STD other than AIDS

• put out a bounty on Russian intel agents

• Total voters
Say what ? Assassinate Putin? What the hell is going on in the presumed Gen X and Millennium minds? In case the boob tube educated left wing idiots were in a freaking coma the answer is that we do it too. The problem is that the left wing media and especially left wing blogs enjoy the meddling as long as it advances their political agenda. If anything good came out of Mueller's probe it's the revelation and admission that foreign agents are deeply involved in social media and are trying to undermine the social fabric of America. The problem isn't Putin. The problem is a negligent inept so-called "intelligence" network that has become a freaking tool of foreign governments for political purposes. Drain the freaking swamp before it's too late.
A call girl with AIDs isnt exactly assassination.

The other HUGE thing is to undo the damage done by this divisiveness campaign. Posters on the left and the right calling each other Nazi's and other damned fool stuff, like wishing they'd been abortion or wanting them in prison. I think some people have actually decided the other side is evil. It's just -- to use one of the President's favorite words -- sad. It will end us. Just ask Ancient Rome.
Pandora's box.... :(

we are doomed, the damage is done! I hope I am wrong, but with this President and his reliance on chaos and division and spreading known lies and hatred...

it's hard to imagine any kind of leadership pushing us towards it all ending, anytime soon... even Congress is complicit...
I still have hope. I probably shouldn't.

Say what ? Assassinate Putin? What the hell is going on in the presumed Gen X and Millennium minds? In case the boob tube educated left wing idiots were in a freaking coma the answer is that we do it too. The problem is that the left wing media and especially left wing blogs enjoy the meddling as long as it advances their political agenda. If anything good came out of Mueller's probe it's the revelation and admission that foreign agents are deeply involved in social media and are trying to undermine the social fabric of America. The problem isn't Putin. The problem is a negligent inept so-called "intelligence" network that has become a freaking tool of foreign governments for political purposes. Drain the freaking swamp before it's too late.
I don't see why we can't just mess with their computer network in that Troll Factory of theirs in St. Petersburg. I thought that was the easy stuff. We know where they are, right? Just shut off the damned computers. Sure they'll work around it but it would take a few days to move them and it would annoy the hell out of them. LOL

Forum List

Back