So what I dont believe in God?

AmericanFirst says the bible says non believers go to hell. I want you theists to discuss this but you won't. Why?
heaven won't be nearly as much fun if whiners like you are there.....therefore, we are keeping it a secret.......
Why would you think that angry, self-hating zealots such as yourself will get that free pass for The 72 virgins?
You are just a really, really angry bitch. I think you have some personal damage you really should get professional help with.
Not angry at all. The fact is, it's you lovely religious zealots who are foaming at the mouth with hate. You need to reconsider your participation in these threads as you're not emotionally or intellectually prepared to accept challenges to your perceptions of the gawds.
Hollie, you have something on your chin.......
The jeebus must be proud of you crude, vile people.

Seriously, what does it matter if someone believes in God? I've been talking to many theists who dont believe in hell or they say their religion doesnt say non believers go to hell so who cares if people dont believe? Especially if they are good people.

I believe this threat of hell is key to recruiting members. Even my theist buddy who doesnt believe in hell said to me "you just gotta believe". Why?

Because it's to your benefit. Unfortunately, you don't see the benefits until you get saved! People can only tell you about them. Living in a perfect state for eternity and making that only difference that matters on this Earth while you are here are good reasons.

Obviously, one does not want to go to Hell, but, aside from that, the rewards and riches are beyond anything this Earth/World has to offer....

heaven won't be nearly as much fun if whiners like you are there.....therefore, we are keeping it a secret.......
Why would you think that angry, self-hating zealots such as yourself will get that free pass for The 72 virgins?
You are just a really, really angry bitch. I think you have some personal damage you really should get professional help with.
Not angry at all. The fact is, it's you lovely religious zealots who are foaming at the mouth with hate. You need to reconsider your participation in these threads as you're not emotionally or intellectually prepared to accept challenges to your perceptions of the gawds.
Did some religious person hurt you? Or did something happen which you think God should have prevented? You are obviously in a lot of pain.

Unfortunately, there are so many "false Christians" out there that give "real" Christians a bad name....

"False" Christians to more damage to Christianity than any atheist or agnostic could ever do... Satan loves it.

Did some religious person hurt you? Or did something happen which you think God should have prevented? You are obviously in a lot of pain.
You're obviously projecting. Scientology may be a better religion for your personality type.

Unfortunately, there are so many "false Christians" out there that give "real" Christians a bad name....

"False" Christians to more damage to Christianity than any atheist or agnostic could ever do... Satan loves it.
You, of course, being the carrier of true Christianity

Seriously, what does it matter if someone believes in God? I've been talking to many theists who dont believe in hell or they say their religion doesnt say non believers go to hell so who cares if people dont believe? Especially if they are good people.

I believe this threat of hell is key to recruiting members. Even my theist buddy who doesnt believe in hell said to me "you just gotta believe". Why?
Nobody can comprehend an omnipotent consciousness , and that's what really bothers atheists. They can't tolerate the thought of anything greater than themselves. The idea that there is cause and effect, and they are the effect of the cause, is beyond their comprehension. Atheists can't grasp that there is a reason for their existence. It's just easier to think it's all one big fucking accident. Like all the other religions, it's easier to not think.

I believe I am a born again Christian, however, don't pretend to have all the answers or to be perfect - if a Christian makes you hate God, they are not a Christian. You would see goodness and love from a true Christian.

You're obviously projecting. Scientology may be a better religion for your personality type.
You are on a religious forum crying as loudly as you can so you obviously have something to say but you do not say anything. Sure sounds like a pain you are not willing to express to me.

I believe I am a born again Christian, however, don't pretend to have all the answers or to be perfect - if a Christian makes you hate God, they are not a Christian. You would see goodness and love from a true Christian.
Most of us are reincarnated, because until a person learns the lessons, they must be born again.

You are on a religious forum crying as loudly as you can so you obviously have something to say but you do not say anything. Sure sounds like a pain you are not willing to express to me.
I'm on a religious forum holding the terminally religious to a verifiable standard of demonstration and behavior which they fail at.

Most of us are reincarnated, because until a person learns the lessons, they must be born again.

well I certainly don't believe that... but there are many that believe in reincarnation...

I'm on a religious forum holding the terminally religious to a verifiable standard of demonstration and behavior which they fail at.
No. That is not what you are doing at all. You might want people to think that, you might even believe that yourself, but that is not what you are doing. What you are doing is about you, not anyone else.

On the contrary, I see the worst of humanity that oozes from the more excitable of the self proclaimed true Christians

They're actually the worst of the bunch.

No. That is not what you are doing at all. You might want people to think that, you might even believe that yourself, but that is not what you are doing. What you are doing is about you, not anyone else.
You're projecting. I'm just forever amazed at the self-haters and emotionally crippled that find the cult of Christianity.

You're projecting. I'm just forever amazed at the self-haters and emotionally crippled that find the cult of Christianity.
"I'm just..."
"self-haters"
"emotionally crippled"

Nobody can comprehend an omnipotent consciousness , and that's what really bothers atheists. They can't tolerate the thought of anything greater than themselves. The idea that there is cause and effect, and they are the effect of the cause, is beyond their comprehension.
Complete nonsense made up out of nothing. Nothing except an obstinate denial of valid logic applied to verifiable facts of reality.

Nothing but superstitious bitterness and shame.

Atheists can't grasp that there is a reason for their existence.
No. Atheists don't subscribe to superstitious notions of a reason for their existence.

The superstitious reject personal responsibility in their rationalization for existence.

It's just easier to think it's all one big fucking accident.
If it was easy, the intellectually lazy would choose it over their made-up fairy tales.

Like all the other religions, it's easier to not think.
Well, you got religions right; I'll grant you that.

Nobody can comprehend an omnipotent consciousness , and that's what really bothers atheists. They can't tolerate the thought of anything greater than themselves. The idea that there is cause and effect, and they are the effect of the cause, is beyond their comprehension.
Complete nonsense made up out of nothing. Nothing except an obstinate denial of valid logic applied to verifiable facts of reality.

No. Atheists don't subscribe to superstitious notions of a reason for their existence.

The superstitious reject personal responsibility in their rationalization for existence.

If it was easy, the intellectually lazy would choose it over their made-up fairy tales.

Explained away just like all the other religious fanatics do. Here's an application for you to become ordained in the Atheist church.
Become Ordained First Church of Atheism

How do you rationalize life itself completely violates the second law of thermodynamics?

Explained away just like all the other religious fanatics do.
What religion are you talking about, Pumpkin?

Here's an application for you to become ordained in the Atheist church.
Become Ordained First Church of Atheism
Don't be bitter that atheists can leverage the exact same legal hucksterism that the superstitious do.

Forum List

Back