So what I dont believe in God?

I'm still trying to figure out what is wrong with looking down my nose at Hollie.......
Your perpetual stupor results in such dullness.
lol....perpetual stupor?.......that would be an excellent description of someone who thinks every one who disagrees with her must be a young earth Christian....
It's OK that you're in a perpetual stupor........... the easily persuaded make good religionists.......... they'll believe anything........... like the earth is 6,000 years old............

^^^^Proof that Christians are so full of themselves, they look down their noses at those who don't "believe" their dogma.

No, we just look down on halfwit assmunches like you, and we have that in common with everyone else who encounters you, so it's probably not related to religion at all.
Thanks for exposing the true christian heart.

Ironic post is ironic.
False christian is false christian. No irony.

See! You'd rather believe a Christian is like HIM than someone like ME. I'm not perfect, but, I have not been nasty or derogatory. Yet,, you choose to associate Christianity with him... why?
It's like Gandhi said, "Jesus is cool, but his followers suck." The crusades killed hundreds of thousands of innocents. The inquisitions killed hundreds of thousands of innocents. The Vietnam war killed hundreds of thousands of innocents. The Iraq war killed hundreds of thousands of innocents. The Afghan war killed hundreds of thousands of innocents. All of these were done by self proclaimed christians. Even the nazis were self proclaimed christians. There are very few that truly give to the poor, help the elderly, feed the hungry, give drink to the thirsty, and shelter the homeless. The pandemic of lies by fake christians must be exposed.

Last edited:
I'm still trying to figure out what is wrong with looking down my nose at Hollie.......
lol....perpetual stupor?.......that would be an excellent description of someone who thinks every one who disagrees with her must be a young earth Christian....
It's OK that you're in a perpetual stupor........... the easily persuaded make good religionists.......... they'll believe anything........... like the earth is 6,000 years old............
its even worse when somebody thinks a guy believes the earth is 6000 years old even when he says he doesn't believe the earth is 6000 years old..........

No, we just look down on halfwit assmunches like you, and we have that in common with everyone else who encounters you, so it's probably not related to religion at all.

Ironic post is ironic.

See! You'd rather believe a Christian is like HIM than someone like ME. I'm not perfect, but, I have not been nasty or derogatory. Yet,, you choose to associate Christianity with him... why?
It's like Gandhi said, "Jesus is cool, but his followers suck." The crusades killed hundreds of thousands of innocents. The inquisitions killed hundreds of thousands of innocents. The Vietnam war killed hundreds of thousands of innocents. The Iraq war killed hundreds of thousands of innocents. The Afghan war killed hundreds of thousands of innocents. All of these were done by self proclaimed christians. Even the nazis were self proclaimed christians. There are very few that truly give to the poor, help the elderly, feed the hungry, give drink to the thirsty, and shelter the homeless. The pandemic of lies by fake christians must be exposed.
is there anyone here stupid enough to believe the Vietnam, Iraq and Afghan wars were religious wars commenced in the name of Christianity?........

its even worse when somebody thinks a guy believes the earth is 6000 years old even when he says he doesn't believe the earth is 6000 years old..........
It's even worse........ when the YEC'ist........ is embarrassed to acknowledge his literalist views of the bibles..........

It's dishonesty.......... rife among goofy........ YEC'ists..........

It's even worse........ when the YEC'ist........ is embarrassed to acknowledge his literalist views of the bibles..........

sweetcheeks......I don't have a literalist view of the Bible......if you want to see embarrassment, use a mirror.....

sweetcheeks......I don't have a literalist view of the Bible......if you want to see embarrassment, use a mirror.....
You poor dear.......... there's no need to get angy and pissy at me regarding your literalist views............. embrace your fear and ignorance........... it makes you a more comical, self-hating fundie.

Ironic post is ironic.

is there anyone here stupid enough to believe the Vietnam, Iraq and Afghan wars were religious wars commenced in the name of Christianity?........
Are you so ignorant to not know that 98% of all politicians claim to be christian? Do you really believe that the 2% that aren't started those wars? You have a serious malfunction of grey matter.

You poor dear.......... there's no need to get angy and pissy at me regarding your literalist views............. embrace your fear and ignorance........... it makes you a more comical, self-hating fundie.
just out of curiosity, have you ever counted the posts where you didn't lie?.......it would be interesting to see if you tell the truth even 1% of the time.......

Ironic post is ironic.

Are you so ignorant to not know that 98% of all politicians claim to be christian? Do you really believe that the 2% that aren't started those wars? You have a serious malfunction of grey matter.
so you are saying you ARE stupid enough to think the Vietnam, Iraq and Afghan wars are religious wars.......I assume drugs are involved......is it that you are using the illegal ones or failing to take the prescribed ones?........

^^^^Proof that Christians are so full of themselves, they look down their noses at those who don't "believe" their dogma.

Ironic post is ironic.

I don't know about Hangover, but the correct answer is that the definition of "Christian" is not "a nice person". It is "someone who believes in and follows Jesus Christ as the Messiah". Being nice may or may not be an ancillary effect of those beliefs, but it is neither universally present in Christians, nor is it universally absent in non-Christians. It depends a lot on what your basic personality is like to start with, and how hard you work at it.

Forum List

Back