Zone1 So, what do democrats want?

Democrats want an autocratic single party state. The only real question they have not decided is if it will full blown fascist or communist.

Democrats want an autocratic single party state. The only real question they have not decided is if it will full blown fascist or communist.

Agreed. The democrats piss and moan about democracy all the time, but what they really want is full control over this country. They don't want any opposition or dissent, hence the cancel culture, tow the party line or your fucked. You lose your tenure, your job, your professional standing, and maybe worse. Most social democracies like the Nordic countries tax the crap out of their citizens to pay for the huge bureaucracies and social programs that the democrats want, and everybody pays it. Not just the top half of the income earners, but every fucking body. Anybody here think a VAT (consumption) tax of 25% would fly in this country? The electorate in this country will not support that, and so the democrats have to spend as much as they can get away with and lie about how the rich guys and big corps will pay for it. I ain't going to lie, the GOP does it too but nowhere near the extent that the democrats do. Make no mistake, the democrats holler about democracy, but they really want total and complete control. Why else would they try so hard to abolish the filibuster? And they want it permanently. And they'll keep trying to get it too.

Talking about the majority of them, not the ones that have already left the Democratic Party. What I think they really want is a very large gov't bureaucracy that administers a large social safety net, that the rich guys and big corps pay for. Throw in the freebies like universal healthcare, universal basic income, free education, free housing, free food, free energy, reparations, equal equity, etc. Not to mention spending trillions on climate change programs as if we're all gonna die in the next 10 years if we don't spend all that money. And apparently they think they can pay for all that by raising taxes on the wealthy and the big corps. Do you hear any democrats running for office on a platform to require everyone to pay a 25% consumption or VAT tax? Yeah, me neither.
They want power and we have seen what they will do to keep it.

So, what do democrats want?​

-Power. As much of it as they can get.
-To eliminate the ability to question that power.
-To eliminate the ability to challenge that power.

It's chilling to realize that this is what the democrats want and would have accomplished but for a couple of senators that wouldn't go along with the Far Left.

Talking about the majority of them, not the ones that have already left the Democratic Party. What I think they really want is a very large gov't bureaucracy that administers a large social safety net, that the rich guys and big corps pay for. Throw in the freebies like universal healthcare, universal basic income, free education, free housing, free food, free energy, reparations, equal equity, etc. Not to mention spending trillions on climate change programs as if we're all gonna die in the next 10 years if we don't spend all that money. And apparently they think they can pay for all that by raising taxes on the wealthy and the big corps. Do you hear any democrats running for office on a platform to require everyone to pay a 25% consumption or VAT tax? Yeah, me neither.
Here is the short list: Your first born, your cash, power, and a good corn hole. not necessarily in that order

Question: "So, what do democrats want?"!

Answer: Democracy!: All citizens able to vote, and to vote in person, by the mail or by their ballot sealed with a relative or friend.

That anyone who commits election fraud loses their citizenship and their right to vote, hold elective office or any civil service job - federal, state or local office of trust.
Citizens and non citizens to vote , drop boxes , no signatures needed, ballot harvesters by the truckload , a corrup MSM that downright lies . And let's not forget the FBI , DOJ, CIA , IRS. they have been turned into democrat tentacles. Oh, and dot forget their absolute love of anything China related and their child trafficking industry. I could go on and on but I better throw up .
The biggest threat to America and Americans is the democrats. Take that to the bank ... just look what they did to America in the last 2 years , all under the excuse of a field trip on Jan. 6th. They still will use that field trip as an excuse to pound America into the ground . This is what indoctrination does.

Citizens and non citizens to vote , drop boxes , no signatures needed, ballot harvesters by the truckload , a corrup MSM that downright lies . And let's not forget the FBI , DOJ, CIA , IRS. they have been turned into democrat tentacles. Oh, and dot forget their absolute love of anything China related and their child trafficking industry. I could go on and on but I better throw up .
The biggest threat to America and Americans is the democrats. Take that to the bank ... just look what they did to America in the last 2 years , all under the excuse of a field trip on Jan. 6th. They still will use that field trip as an excuse to pound America into the ground . This is what indoctrination does.
you left out George Soros, DEEP STATE and Dominion

"Trump cult fascist cocksuckers project their fascism. Film at 11."

It won't help them. We liberals squashed the fascists in WW2, and we'll squash them again

Now cry some more for us, Trump cultists. Your fascist bitch-tears nourish the soul of every patriot. Mmmmmm. So tasty. Yumyumyum
Wow, the liberals who need safe spaces, therapy puppies and coloring books to deal with seeing TRUMP!'s name written on a sidewalk in chalk want to be associated with young men who left home and family to slog through mud and snow, fight malaria and dodge bullets, only to see thousands of their compatriots fall? Sorry, it doesn't compute.

Wow, the liberals who need safe spaces, therapy puppies and coloring books to deal with seeing TRUMP!'s name written on a sidewalk in chalk want to be associated with young men who left home and family to slog through mud and snow, fight malaria and dodge bullets, only to see thousands of their compatriots fall?
The military hates Trump cult bitches, you know. Everyone does. Those badasses who beat the Nazis? They were liberals.

You Trump cult sore-losers been whiny bitches for decades, long before you started worshipping the biggest bitch to ever walk the planet. Being whimpering pajama bois is your identity. Anyone showing a spine is ejected from the Trump cult, on suspicion of being a liberal.

The entire point of being in the Trump cult is that you never have to take responsiblity for anything. Whatever calamity you cause, however awfully you behave, it's always somehow the fault of the liberals. That's how cults suck in the morally decrepit, by giving them an excuse to act badly.

The military hates Trump cult bitches, you know. Everyone does. Those badasses who beat the Nazis? They were liberals.

You Trump cult sore-losers been whiny bitches for decades, long before you started worshipping the biggest bitch to ever walk the planet. Being whimpering pajama bois is your identity. Anyone showing a spine is ejected from the Trump cult, on suspicion of being a liberal.

The entire point of being in the Trump cult is that you never have to take responsiblity for anything. Whatever calamity you cause, however awfully you behave, it's always somehow the fault of the liberals. That's how cults suck in the morally decrepit, by giving them an excuse to act badly.
Does your mother know you use her iPhone to post nonsense like this on the internet?

Last edited:
That's how cults suck in the morally decrepit, by giving them an excuse to act badly.

Right.

1668113423145.png

:laughing0301:

Let me get my tiny violin and play you a sad little tune. Haven't you figured out yet that childish insults just make you look, well, childish?

So much bullshit.

What has the Democratic Party done to the America the last two years?

Created 10 million jobs?

Unemployment back to 50 year lows?

Cut the deficit in half?

Passed the Chips & Technology Bill?

Passed an Infrastructure Bill?

Helped people with student loan debt?

And on and on....

Easy...

power

Forum List

Back