Zone1 Joe's Killing Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

badbob85037

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2018
So he has to be killing you. I know no one who has gotten raises that keep up with this run away inflation. Republican, democRat, or Communist . No one has escaped Joe's bungling of everything he has touched. They say inflation is less than 9%. I was always good at math in school but I just can't figure this inflation crap out. When I am paying more than double on everything I buy how is that 9%. Unless there is some real new math out this is not 9% by a far cry. Let me give people who never worked a day in their life a few examples. An intake manifold gasket cost $38. and change. Two fuses for my air conditioning cost over $26. Use to be no more than $35 for a head gasket pack thay had every gasket you need to replace the heads, now you buy them one at a time costing more than the whole pack was. Anyone buy a quart of oil lately, tell me that is 9%.

It seems a lot of people have endless supplies of cash the way these people are more into if Trump dotted his I's and crossed his T's. They don't mind paying $5 for a gallon of gas or milk or twice the cost for utilities. Anyone with meat in their cart 90% will be paying with food stamps unless they also have Twinkies then it jumps to 100%. To add insult to injury Stupid Joe celebrates this mess as would an insane crack pot or his supporters. What has Joe cost you?

Attachments

• joe flag.png
    joe flag.png
    19.9 KB · Views: 18
I make more money now that Biden is president than when Trump is president...
Why are you so poor? Why don't you work harder and stop waiting for handouts from the government

So he has to be killing you. I know no one who has gotten raises that keep up with this run away inflation. Republican, democRat, or Communist . No one has escaped Joe's bungling of everything he has touched. They say inflation is less than 9%. I was always good at math in school but I just can't figure this inflation crap out. When I am paying more than double on everything I buy how is that 9%. Unless there is some real new math out this is not 9% by a far cry. Let me give people who never worked a day in their life a few examples. An intake manifold gasket cost $38. and change. Two fuses for my air conditioning cost over $26. Use to be no more than $35 for a head gasket pack thay had every gasket you need to replace the heads, now you buy them one at a time costing more than the whole pack was. Anyone buy a quart of oil lately, tell me that is 9%.

It seems a lot of people have endless supplies of cash the way these people are more into if Trump dotted his I's and crossed his T's. They don't mind paying $5 for a gallon of gas or milk or twice the cost for utilities. Anyone with meat in their cart 90% will be paying with food stamps unless they also have Twinkies then it jumps to 100%. To add insult to injury Stupid Joe celebrates this mess as would an insane crack pot or his supporters. What has Joe cost you?

I wonder how you spoke about Trump when he got the highest post war unemployment rates ever.
I wonder how you feel about the international inflation statistics.

The US is at 8.3%

A lower rate than most of Europe. The UK is at 9.9% and that was with a leader who wanted to be a bit like Trump.

You are in my thoughts and prayers for the sufferings you are going through.

His little sit-down sure did not calm the futures market this morning....Down about 270.

Not surprised at all. I did not watch it, was watching the Packer smack the Bears, but I have not heard much good about it.

I wonder how you spoke about Trump when he got the highest post war unemployment rates ever.

The US is at 8.3%

A lower rate than most of Europe. The UK is at 9.9% and that was with a leader who wanted to be a bit like Trump.
COVID was global, retard.

Not surprised at all. I did not watch it, was watching the Packer smack the Bears, but I have not heard much good about it.
I caught the part where the reporter asked Tater about his mental acuity....It was so pitiful I just started the latest episode of War of the Worlds.

After watching the several barn-burners earlier in the day the Packers/Bears game was not much of a much.

I caught the part where the reporter asked Tater about his mental acuity....It was so pitiful I just started the latest episode of War of the Worlds.

After watching the several barn-burners earlier in the day the Packers/Bears game was not much of a much.

Yeah, it was not a great game, but better than listening to any politician speak.

The US is at 8.3%

I guess. But saying it sucks but we could be those poor SOB's over there is hardly something I'd run on. And to be clear the problem with inflation is a long time in the making but Joe can't even say he wasn't part of the problem that led to this since he was in the Senate for decades and then VP. Were his path more like Pres Obama's he could make the case that he inherited all this but no one is going to believe that other than people who would believe anything their side tells them.

I make more money now that Biden is president than when Trump is president...
Why are you so poor? Why don't you work harder and stop waiting for handouts from the government
You don't know me but I bet the work I do would have you crying like a bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back