Zone1 Woman pours gasoline on Dr. Kings’s old home.

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!

Bystanders prevent her from completing an apparent arson effort.

The video shows that the moron in question wasn’t some old white racist piece of shit, as many might initially guess.

Great news. It was prevented.

If the woman wasn’t just insane, I do wonder what she hoped to achieve.

The video shows that the moron in question wasn’t some old white racist piece of shit, as many might initially guess.

Attention. She got it.

And pointing out she's a back woman who's obviously mentally ill does not excuse old, white, racist, pieces of shit who would cheer it on from the sidelines. And people first wondering about or assuming the race etc of the offender is understandable. Why? Because it's MLK.

• Banned
Attention. She got it.

And pointing out she's a back woman who's obviously mentally ill does not excuse old, white, racist, pieces of shit who would cheer it on from the sidelines. And people first wondering about or assuming the race etc of the offender is understandable. Why? Because it's MLK.
Methinks that the dainty one doth protest too much.

How would you have any idea how many times Liability has been wrong after 90 posts? :wtf:
Maybe, like Liability, this poster has had multiple identities on these forums.

Plus, Liability is a legend when it comes to being wrong. I'm sure tales of his wrongness have traveled far and wide.

Not just a woman, but a black woman at that. She must be an estranged daughter of MLK jr, who was known to fool around....

White Supremacy is such a big problem in America….they have to manufacture hoaxes to rile up the blacks and dumb white liberals.

IMG_5332.jpeg

White Supremacy is such a big problem in America….they have to manufacture hoaxes to rile up the blacks and dumb white liberals.

At least this one got caught before she could light the match.

It seldom happens that way.

Attention. She got it.

Looks like Biden’s military attracts “mentally ill”.

IMG_5332.jpeg

Forum List

Back