So, the President suddenly isn't allowed to "politicize" military victories?

Yep.. Obama politicizes the war on terror, leaves Afghanistan, gets 11 civilians massacred upon his departure.

Well done President Douche Bag!

Meanwhile, the man you voted for just started two large-scale wars, which HE politicized, and got hundreds of thousands of civilians killed.

But yeah, 11 civilians is a real big deal in the grand scheme of things. Guess Obama definitely comes off worse in that comparison.

Douche Bag.

Here's the deal, for conservatives, getting Osama is an expected job requirement. It isn't going above and beyond the job expectations for an "exceeds expectations" rating on the job review. Liberals have the notion he's a like a clerk who just landed the company's largest client ever. Doing his job is expected.

So, Bush was the worst president ever then?

I think the real question is the President is now allowed to politicizing military victories? You guys were the one bitching and moaning about how wrong it is. And now you want to do it. Dont like your own standards? that's fine. Stop being such hypocrites though.

When have presidents not been allowed to politicize military victories exactly?

I must have missed the memo.

And, on a separate note:

Did you consider Bush attacking Iraq and getting us bogged down there, instead of killing terrorists, for a decade, to be a "victory"?

Because I consider it to be one of the 5 most moronic moves any president has ever made in the history of our nation.

Last edited:
Yep.. Obama politicizes the war on terror, leaves Afghanistan, gets 11 civilians massacred upon his departure.

Well done President Douche Bag!

Meanwhile, the man you voted for just started two large-scale wars, which HE politicized, and got hundreds of thousands of civilians killed.

But yeah, 11 civilians is a real big deal in the grand scheme of things. Guess Obama definitely comes off worse in that comparison.

Douche Bag.

What in the flying fuck are you babbling about? The last person I voted for was for a Parish Council seat. When were any wars "just started"?

Are you fucking high or something?

As we all know, I usually try to keep the discourse civil around here, but I'm going to have to make an exception.

I have two words for all you assholes that politicized 9/11, the war on terror, the war in Iraq, and whose leader "Spiked the Football" on a fucking AIRCRAFT CARRIER half a decade before "operations in Iraq" were over:

Fuck You.

Seriously. I have no patience for this bullshit. You people can seriously go fuck yourselves on this one.

You chased Bin Laden around for a decade and FAILED.

Obama, while acting as commander in chief, got him, and that just pisses you assholes off to no end, doesn't it?

This utter hypocrisy is just UNBELIEVABLE.

Seriously, out of all the shit you've pulled in the past, this one just takes the cake.

So, in summary:

Stop whining, and STFU already.

They won't, you know. It sticks in their craw too much.

Let me find all the Bodey posts telling us how wrong Bush was to try to kill Jihadists
Have at it, my friend. Good Hunting!

What in the flying fuck are you babbling about? The last person I voted for was for a Parish Council seat. When were any wars "just started"?

You read that incorrectly. "just" in this case was used to mean "only", as in a sarcastic comparison to a "larger" fuck up.

And you know perfectly well who I'm referring to.

Are you now going to say you didn't vote in the Presidential elections of 2000 and 2004? Or are you claiming to have voted for Gore and Kerry?

As we all know, I usually try to keep the discourse civil around here, but I'm going to have to make an exception.

I have two words for all you assholes that politicized 9/11, the war on terror, the war in Iraq, and whose leader "Spiked the Football" on a fucking AIRCRAFT CARRIER half a decade before "operations in Iraq" were over:

Fuck You.

Seriously. I have no patience for this bullshit. You people can seriously go fuck yourselves on this one.

Obama, while acting as commander in chief, got him, and that just pisses you assholes off to no end, doesn't it?

Seriously, out of all the shit you've pulled in the past, this one just takes the cake.

So, in summary:

Well, YOU'RE the problem for noticing there's a problem!!!11!!eleventy111!!!!11!!

Fuck You.

So, in summary:

It is YOUR standard. Not ours, you retards demanded it end under Bush now suddenly it is all flowers and smiles? HYPOCRITE.

Here's the deal, for conservatives, getting Osama is an expected job requirement. It isn't going above and beyond the job expectations for an "exceeds expectations" rating on the job review. Liberals have the notion he's a like a clerk who just landed the company's largest client ever. Doing his job is expected.

So you're mad that Obama did the job but find no anger with Bush not doing his required job? Yeah, that makes sense.

Remember how all those cons were ragging on Bush for failing? Yeah, me neither.

Bush no more failed at getting Bin Laden, than Obama succeeded. They used the same intel personnel and the same military personnel.

He could have just as easily been found under Bush, Obama or the next president.

It all had to do with being in the WH at the right time.

Riiiiiight.

But Obama got him. And Bush didn't. He had the intel, and he didn't use it. Therefore.

That is only if I believe what you're saying - I don't.

So you're mad that Obama did the job but find no anger with Bush not doing his required job? Yeah, that makes sense.

What job exactly did Obama do? Give a nod when the process established by Bush's admin finally beared fruit? That was an easy call. Even a blind squirrel finds the occasional acorn.

Oh I get it, you're mad he didnt put a bullet in Osamas head personally. Man, all presidents suck!

:eusa_boohoo:

You read that incorrectly. "just" in this case was used to mean "only", as in a sarcastic comparison to a "larger" fuck up.

And you know perfectly well who I'm referring to.

Are you now going to say you didn't vote in the Presidential elections of 2000 and 2004? Or are you claiming to have voted for Gore and Kerry?

Well, thanks for the clarification... I thought you were implying that my Parish Councilperson is off starting wars.

Anyway, no, I did not, nor would I ever vote for Lurch or the Climate Con Man. BTW.. Afghanistan & Iraq were duly authorized by a Democrat Congress...

Bush no more failed at getting Bin Laden, than Obama succeeded. They used the same intel personnel and the same military personnel.

He could have just as easily been found under Bush, Obama or the next president.

Riiiiiight.

But Obama got him. And Bush didn't. He had the intel, and he didn't use it. Therefore.

listen up civie....

Obama used the same intel personnel and the same military personnel that Bush ised.

I hope this informations doesnt disturb yur masturnbation session of this evening...But Obama is by no means a war hero.

Flicker on.

I was never a Bush fan. Fail. Sorry.

Riiiiiight.

listen up civie....

Obama used the same intel personnel and the same military personnel that Bush ised.

I hope this informations doesnt disturb yur masturnbation session of this evening...But Obama is by no means a war hero.

Flicker on.

Civvy? One really should be in the military to use that slang.

What job exactly did Obama do? Give a nod when the process established by Bush's admin finally beared fruit? That was an easy call. Even a blind squirrel finds the occasional acorn.

Oh I get it, you're mad he didnt put a bullet in Osamas head personally. Man, all presidents suck!

:eusa_boohoo:

It's hard to find a liberal who actually reads for content.

I was never a Bush fan. Fail. Sorry.

I have NO IDEA why America was celebrating in the streets that night then. It was business as usual.

Oh, I know! Mass hysteria.

Perhaps you can show the class previous examples of said "gloating".

Seriously?

Televised landings of him landing on an aircraft carrier to declare "victory" in Iraq doesn't count as "gloating" in your book?

:cuckoo:

He learned from that mistake. Obama should have too, because he will get just as much hell as Bush did.

I dunno, sure didn't seem like he learned any humility when after that he was asked and couldn't remember one single mistake he made in his presidency.

Seriously?

Televised landings of him landing on an aircraft carrier to declare "victory" in Iraq doesn't count as "gloating" in your book?

:cuckoo:

He learned from that mistake. Obama should have too, because he will get just as much hell as Bush did.

I dunno, sure didn't seem like he learned any humility when after that he was asked and couldn't remember one single mistake he made in his presidency.

Bush admits mistakes in his final news conference – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Forum List

Back