So, the President suddenly isn't allowed to "politicize" military victories?

Vast LWC

<-Mohammed
Aug 4, 2009
New York
As we all know, I usually try to keep the discourse civil around here, but I'm going to have to make an exception.

I have two words for all you assholes that politicized 9/11, the war on terror, the war in Iraq, and whose leader "Spiked the Football" on a fucking AIRCRAFT CARRIER half a decade before "operations in Iraq" were over:

Fuck You.

Seriously. I have no patience for this bullshit. You people can seriously go fuck yourselves on this one.

You chased Bin Laden around for a decade and FAILED.

Obama, while acting as commander in chief, got him, and that just pisses you assholes off to no end, doesn't it?

This utter hypocrisy is just UNBELIEVABLE.

Seriously, out of all the shit you've pulled in the past, this one just takes the cake.

So, in summary:

Stop whining, and STFU already.

Black guys brag too much...the other Presidents can politicize military victories just not Obama. That wouldnt be the right thing to do....only now

Obama only making more terrorists!

They will use OBL death on recruiting posters for Jihad!

You can't fight an ideology with bombs and bullets!

No more Obama War for Oil!!

Progressives can kiss my ass in Macy's window

LOL

About the only thing I give him credit for is getting OBL.

Why does he deserve credit for anything at all? After all, it seems to me that he is more than willing to blame Bush for everything. One would take that to mean both his failures and his accomplishments belong to Bush.

Immie

"we don't have to spike the football" -- Obama

obamas-gutsy-call-lets-spike-the-football-obama-nixon-scand-politics-1335639455.jpg

LOL

He took the phone call that informed him that thanks in large part to advanced interrogation techniques, the Seals have found bin Laden and were ready to take the bad man out.

Natasha Obama could have made that nod.

obama has done more than politicize what he's done amounts to stolen valor.

LOL

He took the phone call that informed him that thanks in large part to advanced interrogation techniques, the Seals have found bin Laden and were ready to take the bad man out.

Lie..and that is what all Presidents do. All presidents take the blame and get the cred. Suddenly all that has changed what happened? Black President? Bush said he wasnt even concerned about OBL...Shit Bush missed the phone call on 9/11 while reading My Pet Goat.

See how important it is for the President to take those calls and make decisions?

LOL

Lie

The CIA official in charge of it disagrees with you.

But you would rather believe Rachael Maddow, wouldn't you?

Now we know that obama didn't even make the decision, after 16 hours of dithering, he was informed that a decison had been made. Sort of like the way it happened in the pirate hostage situation.

Hyperpartisans aren't aware of how hyperpartisan they are.

GWB constantly talking about getting rid of Saddam is great, Obama constantly talking about getting Bin Laden is terrible.

Partisanship always defeats common sense, integrity, honesty, etc.

If the decision to kill Bin Laden was so easy and obvious, why were half the rightwing nuts on this board second-guessing and criticizing it,

at the time it happened?

Because it made no sense!

If he was really a terrorist mastermind, why kill him? Do you think he posted his Jihad plans on Facebook? Why not capture him, real quietly and sweat him in Gitmo?

Obama had him whacked because he knew he couldn't run on the "Jobs saved or created" bullshit

Last edited:

GWB constantly talking about getting rid of Saddam is great, Obama constantly talking about getting Bin Laden is terrible.

You are one strawman after another.

As we all know, I usually try to keep the discourse civil around here, but I'm going to have to make an exception.

I have two words for all you assholes that politicized 9/11, the war on terror, the war in Iraq, and whose leader "Spiked the Football" on a fucking AIRCRAFT CARRIER half a decade before "operations in Iraq" were over:

Fuck You.

Seriously. I have no patience for this bullshit. You people can seriously go fuck yourselves on this one.

Obama, while acting as commander in chief, got him, and that just pisses you assholes off to no end, doesn't it?

Seriously, out of all the shit you've pulled in the past, this one just takes the cake.

So, in summary:

They won't, you know. It sticks in their craw too much.

Lie

The CIA official in charge of it disagrees with you.

But you would rather believe Rachael Maddow, wouldn't you?

You missed the rest of my quote...conviently

Lie..and that is what all Presidents do. All presidents take the blame and get the cred. Suddenly all that has changed what happened? Black President? Bush said he wasnt even concerned about OBL...Shit Bush missed the phone call on 9/11 while reading My Pet Goat.

See how important it is for the President to take those calls and make decisions?

Dodgy little shit you are

You are one strawman after another.

Where's that "knashing of teeth" smilie when you need it, eh?

Fuck You.

So, in summary:

They won't, you know. It sticks in their craw too much.

Let me find all the Bodey posts telling us how wrong Bush was to try to kill Jihadists

New Topics

Forum List

Back