So, the President suddenly isn't allowed to "politicize" military victories?

We don't have to spike the football, unless the economy still sucks, we still haven't passed a budget -- not once and our credit is still downgraded

There, fixed

Funny how Sniper thinks answering a call is a small thing until 3000 people died while the previous President didnt answer a call.

As we all know, I usually try to keep the discourse civil around here, but I'm going to have to make an exception.

I have two words for all you assholes that politicized 9/11, the war on terror, the war in Iraq, and whose leader "Spiked the Football" on a fucking AIRCRAFT CARRIER half a decade before "operations in Iraq" were over:

Fuck You.

Seriously. I have no patience for this bullshit. You people can seriously go fuck yourselves on this one.

You chased Bin Laden around for a decade and FAILED.

Obama, while acting as commander in chief, got him, and that just pisses you assholes off to no end, doesn't it?

This utter hypocrisy is just UNBELIEVABLE.

Seriously, out of all the shit you've pulled in the past, this one just takes the cake.

So, in summary:

Stop whining, and STFU already.

You are out pf phase, out of sinc, out of bounds, just like Obama. You need to pay better attention to the instructions on the labels of your prescriptions, and don't mix them with Alcohol. :):):)

LOL

About the only thing I give him credit for is getting OBL.

He took the phone call that informed him that thanks in large part to advanced interrogation techniques, the Seals have found bin Laden and were ready to take the bad man out.

Natasha Obama could have made that nod.

The truth is though that had the mission failed and Seal Team 6 taken heavy losses, he would have been blamed and his Presidency would have been a complete failure... not that it is not anyway!

Immie

Last edited:
If the decision to kill Bin Laden was so easy and obvious, why were half the rightwing nuts on this board second-guessing and criticizing it,

at the time it happened?

Liar.... why do you hate the truth?

As for 2nd guessing it.... why did Osama, eeerrr, I mean Obama wait 16 hrs to say take him out?

Oh yeah, he had to get that memo created that gave him a scapegoat in case it failed.

COURAGE....
:lol:

As we all know, I usually try to keep the discourse civil around here, but I'm going to have to make an exception.

I have two words for all you assholes that politicized 9/11, the war on terror, the war in Iraq, and whose leader "Spiked the Football" on a fucking AIRCRAFT CARRIER half a decade before "operations in Iraq" were over:

Fuck You.

Seriously. I have no patience for this bullshit. You people can seriously go fuck yourselves on this one.

You chased Bin Laden around for a decade and FAILED.

Obama, while acting as commander in chief, got him, and that just pisses you assholes off to no end, doesn't it?

This utter hypocrisy is just UNBELIEVABLE.

Seriously, out of all the shit you've pulled in the past, this one just takes the cake.

So, in summary:

Stop whining, and STFU already.

Sure he is. His message should be, "I made the world's easiest choice that any other fool would have."

We don't have to spike the football, unless the economy still sucks, we still haven't passed a budget -- not once and our credit is still downgraded

There, fixed

But he killed Osama.... and like a good jihadist supporter, Barry made sure his fellow Mooslim got a proper Mooslim burial.

:eek: ... did I say that out loud? :eek:

:fu:

If Bush had gotten Osama bin Laden, he would have brought gloating to a whole new level.

esk9z4.jpg

Don't mess with Texas! Eh eh eh eh eh.

Yep.. Obama politicizes the war on terror, leaves Afghanistan, gets 11 civilians massacred upon his departure.

Well done President Douche Bag!

I hope he continues to "spike the football" all the way until election day. It is not going over very well.....Of course the ass sniffing sycophants will applaud and defend his every utterance. But the rest of the country- especially moderates and independents- see it as desperate and classless.

Hyperpartisans aren't aware of how hyperpartisan they are.

GWB constantly talking about getting rid of Saddam is great, Obama constantly talking about getting Bin Laden is terrible.

Partisanship always defeats common sense, integrity, honesty, etc.

You are one strawman after another.

You would be exhibit A of someone who's partisanship has destroyed his common sense.

Couldn't ask for a better example, thanks :).

Forum List

Back