So the JR emails..

Talking to the Russians is the same as taking a contribution, donation expenditure, independent expenditure or a disbursement? Really?

§ 110.20 Prohibition on contributions, donations, expenditures, independent expenditures, and disbursements by foreign nationals

I wonder what the incriminating info on Crooked Hillary was all about.

That bitch was knee deep in corruption and the Russians knew it as much as anybody.

You will have to show proof that Jr knew it was a Russian who was going to help his dad. Since that isn't the case.....well....
LOL i dont guess you read the emails? It states it was the russian govt because they wanted to help trump..
The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father. This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin. What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly? I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultrasensitive so wanted to send to you first.

So, this says that someone met with the crown prosecutor of Russia (it is not saying that Trump will be meeting with this person) and had official information on Clinton that would incriminate HER on HER dealings with Russia. There is nothing here that any campaign would not be interested in learning. It's called opposition information research. The Democrats would have been interested if it had been on Trump. It goes on to say that this is in conjunction with Russia and its support of Trump. But lots of countries throw support behind our candidates, so that is no crime. Certainly, does not rise to the level of the Logan act as some are alleging.

So far don't see anything rising to a crime.

No crime was committed. There is no story here.

What else you got?

Talking to the Russians is the same as taking a contribution, donation expenditure, independent expenditure or a disbursement? Really?

§ 110.20 Prohibition on contributions, donations, expenditures, independent expenditures, and disbursements by foreign nationals
getting damning info about a presidential campaign from a foreign national is, yes.

So someone from the Trump campaign met with somebody that said that had dirt on that Crooked Hillary bitch during the middle of a campaign? LOL!

Nothing compared to the massive corruption by Crooked Hillary and the DNC as revealed by Wikileaks.
im not downplaying the sleazy left but that doesnt have much to do with trump campaign. Tradition doesnt make it right.

getting damning info about a presidential campaign from a foreign national is, yes.

I don't see the word "information" included there.

They dont look good.. They say it was on behalf of russia trying to get trump in.. Im not saying he colluded, but it opens up a possibility in my mind which wasnt there an hour ago..
My question is, if they were to go after this, will they go after ALL election meddling? Alot of that has been happening the last 9 years, apparently..
Or will they just confine it to the trump team?

ask yourself who is under investigation, Trump or the process over the duration..

damning evidence of hillary would be a contribution. That would have value.

They dont look good.. They say it was on behalf of russia trying to get trump in.. Im not saying he colluded, but it opens up a possibility in my mind which wasnt there an hour ago..
My question is, if they were to go after this, will they go after ALL election meddling? Alot of that has been happening the last 9 years, apparently..

I think they need to look at it all and see just how far Russia's reached into our system. My understanding is that the investigation of hacking is to go back that long.

I think they need to look at it all and see just how far Russia's reached into our system. My understanding is that the investigation of hacking is to go back that long.
if they did at all..

For one, the woman isn't Russian. She's Ukrainian. The email stated there was information against Clinton that may be of interest to the Trump campaign. In other words, opposition information which is disseminated by questionable people in the every election.

NO, moron.....to seek opposition information from a FOREIGN representative IS against the law......Look it up (and then wipe your tears.)

How about Crooked Hillary taking millions in donations to her money laundering foundation and Slick Willy getting $600K from the Russians after Hillary signed off on a sweetmeat uranium deal?

Isn't that corruption you stupid Moon Bat?

damning evidence of hillary would be a contribution. That would have value.

Only if something of value was exchanged for it. Otherwise, it's just conversation.

You see, the left msm first set this up as to this attorney he met with as being part of the Kremlin to help your mind wander when they wrote their stories so you wouldn't question who is she really, when in fact she has no involvement with the Kremlin. Their trick worked with many.

Now, if positive proof comes out she is with the Kremlin, which I doubt then we can question it. At least that's the way I see it.
Hillary's team met with foreign nationals to try to get dirt on Trump. Even so called dirt from the Kremlin.
So someone from the Trump campaign met with somebody that said that had dirt on that Crooked Hillary bitch during the middle of a campaign? LOL!

Nothing compared to the massive corruption by Crooked Hillary and the DNC as revealed by Wikileaks.
im not downplaying the sleazy left but that doesnt have much to do with trump campaign. Tradition doesnt make it right.

Forum List

Back