Has the email to Trump Jr been published?

The Associated Press @AP
The Latest: Russian lawyer says she was summoned to Trump Tower, asked if she had information on Clinton campaign. http://apne.ws/2v7QuyT

8:05 AM - 11 Jul 2017

Russian lawyer: Trump campaign approached her about getting dirt on Hillary-not the other way around
A Russian lawyer tells NBC’s “Today” show that she was summoned to Trump Tower during last year’s presidential campaign to meet with Donald Trump Jr. and asked if she had information on the Clinton campaign. The lawyer, Natalia Veselnitskaya, told NBC she received a phone call from a man she didn’t know and was told to meet with the Trump campaign. She says she didn’t have information on the Clinton campaign and has never worked for the Russian government.

NBC’s “Today” and MSNBC aired an interview of the lawyer on Tuesday. It’s her first public comment since Donald Trump Jr. acknowledged that he made time for the meeting hoping to get information on Clinton, his father’s Democratic presidential opponent.

Veselnitskaya says Jared Kushner, Donald Trump’s son-in-law, attended the meeting but left after a few minutes. Paul Manafort, then Trump’s campaign chairman, also attended but never participated and spent much of the meeting on his phone. It wasn’t clear from the NBC report who in the meeting asked her for information.

On Clinton, she says through a translator: “It’s quite possible they were looking for information. They wanted it so badly.”

The Latest: Trump Jr. tweets email chain on Russia meeting

Or are we going off the word of our "trusted" media who never lies or prints false information?
Jr posted it to twitter.
Seems he fucked up. IDK about breaking the law as i dont see where he got good info.
Dont remember them making any bombshell announcements?

Yeah...And the walls come tumbling down Baba...
IDK of any laws being broke as they apparently didnt get good info. But that really opens up a possibility of collusion. Least in my mind.
Of course, seeking info isnt new... IDK
If only we had govt accountability..

I don't see what the problem is here. It was any citizens duty to expose Her Thighness Clinton regardless of source

-Geaux

The news is lying....and Trump Jr admitted it. What's a republican to do?

Seems like if this was a lie like the right claims is all the media does then he wouldn't admit it.

So who's wrong? The OP or the Trump Jr.?

Yeah...And the walls come tumbling down Baba...
IDK of any laws being broke as they apparently didnt get good info. But that really opens up a possibility of collusion. Least in my mind.
Of course, seeking info isnt new... IDK
If only we had govt accountability..
So there is illegal activity exposed?

It has exposed that Trump indeed has been lying that there has been 0 contact with the Russians..

The Senate Intelligence Committee will demand a copy of this email from both Trump Jr. and the person who reportedly sent it to him.

three people saw it ... if he doesnt produce one, those three people testify under oath they saw it, and that's evidence enough to prove there actually was an email.

There was no illegal activity. Otherwise, Hillary Clinton would be in jail for all The Russians she talked to during her campaign,

Liberals are mentally ill.
And if you want to talk about real Collusion, let's talk about Hillary Clinton's dealings with The Ukraine.

Or are we going off the word of our "trusted" media who never lies or prints false information?
Jr posted it to twitter.
Seems he fucked up. IDK about breaking the law as i dont see where he got good info.
Dont remember them making any bombshell announcements?

My understanding is that they wrote a speech right after that meeting alluding to foreign powers having a blackmail file on Hillary that trump didn't give for a few days due to the night club shooting occurring.

I don't know if this meeting provided anything for that speech. I haven't had a chance to read the speech to verify for myself. But it again looks bad if accurate.

Forum List

Back