So the JR emails..

They dont look good.. They say it was on behalf of russia trying to get trump in.. Im not saying he colluded, but it opens up a possibility in my mind which wasnt there an hour ago..
My question is, if they were to go after this, will they go after ALL election meddling? Alot of that has been happening the last 9 years, apparently..
Or will they just confine it to the trump team?
That is the purpose of all these attempts to tie Trump to Russia. There has been no collusion, period. Don't let them sway you with a trick.
so trump jr releasing his emails was a leftist trick to get his dad in deep doodoo?
?? He released his email on requests from others.
No, he was told they were about to be published, and the dishonest scum bag asked for time to make a comment and then he posted them to twitter to beat them to it.

Talking to the Russians is the same as taking a contribution, donation expenditure, independent expenditure or a disbursement? Really?

§ 110.20 Prohibition on contributions, donations, expenditures, independent expenditures, and disbursements by foreign nationals
getting damning info about a presidential campaign from a foreign national is, yes.

I don't see the word "information" included there.
damning evidence of hillary would be a contribution. That would have value.

Only if something of value was exchanged for it. Otherwise, it's just conversation.
it doesnt say that though

Talking to the Russians is the same as taking a contribution, donation expenditure, independent expenditure or a disbursement? Really?

§ 110.20 Prohibition on contributions, donations, expenditures, independent expenditures, and disbursements by foreign nationals
getting damning info about a presidential campaign from a foreign national is, yes.

Huh???????????

Money, as in campaign contributions, is what that law deals with! Are you turning liberal on us or was that just a brain fart?

I've read that, but it's all about money. No money was discussed. So did he break a law?
it says "or other thing of value"
Why wouldnt damning info of another campaign be valuable?

You see, the left msm first set this up as to this attorney he met with as being part of the Kremlin to help your mind wander when they wrote their stories so you wouldn't question who is she really, when in fact she has no involvement with the Kremlin. Their trick worked with many.

Now, if positive proof comes out she is with the Kremlin, which I doubt then we can question it. At least that's the way I see it.
Hillary's team met with foreign nationals to try to get dirt on Trump. Even so called dirt from the Kremlin.
So someone from the Trump campaign met with somebody that said that had dirt on that Crooked Hillary bitch during the middle of a campaign? LOL!

Nothing compared to the massive corruption by Crooked Hillary and the DNC as revealed by Wikileaks.
im not downplaying the sleazy left but that doesnt have much to do with trump campaign. Tradition doesnt make it right.
i get that, but this is about those emails..

its an investigation, anything that rises to the surface gets looked at.

at this point neither Clinton or anyone associated with her is telling one lie after another trying to hide something. The Trump Cartel cant quit lying about Russia.

Huh???????????

Money is what that law deals with! Are you turning liberal on us or was that just a brain fart?
make a contribution or a donation of money or other thing of value,

at this point neither Clinton or anyone associated with her is telling one lie after another trying to hide something. The Trump Cartel cant quit lying about Russia.
Thats because everyone is focused on trump
Other people meddling in the election doesnt seem to matter. If trump didnt win, i would suspect this wouldnt even be an issue

I've read that, but it's all about money. No money was discussed. So did he break a law?

That's not what value means in that law.

There were similar within the dnc and Podesta emails.
You see, the left msm first set this up as to this attorney he met with as being part of the Kremlin to help your mind wander when they wrote their stories so you wouldn't question who is she really, when in fact she has no involvement with the Kremlin. Their trick worked with many.

Now, if positive proof comes out she is with the Kremlin, which I doubt then we can question it. At least that's the way I see it.
Hillary's team met with foreign nationals to try to get dirt on Trump. Even so called dirt from the Kremlin.
So someone from the Trump campaign met with somebody that said that had dirt on that Crooked Hillary bitch during the middle of a campaign? LOL!

Nothing compared to the massive corruption by Crooked Hillary and the DNC as revealed by Wikileaks.
im not downplaying the sleazy left but that doesnt have much to do with trump campaign. Tradition doesnt make it right.

That's not what value means in that law.
indeed. I was wrong. I apologized to you in another thread.

Other people meddling in the election doesnt seem to matter. If trump didnt win, i would suspect this wouldnt even be an issue

I could care less if its Trump, Clinton, or God .. its about Russia, and who is ass deep with KGB connections.

fucking TRAITORS DONT GIVE A SHIT .... I DO.

For one, the woman isn't Russian. She's Ukrainian. The email stated there was information against Clinton that may be of interest to the Trump campaign. In other words, opposition information which is disseminated by questionable people in the every election.

NO, moron.....to seek opposition information from a FOREIGN representative IS against the law......Look it up (and then wipe your tears.)

How about Crooked Hillary taking millions in donations to her money laundering foundation and Slick Willy getting $600K from the Russians after Hillary signed off on a sweetmeat uranium deal?

Isn't that corruption you stupid Moon Bat?

So prosecute Hillary. The Republicans control everything. They can do it if there is evidence.

But that has nothing to do with Trump's campaign, and is irrelevant if anyone from the Trump campaign broke the law.

They dont look good.. They say it was on behalf of russia trying to get trump in.. Im not saying he colluded, but it opens up a possibility in my mind which wasnt there an hour ago..
My question is, if they were to go after this, will they go after ALL election meddling? Alot of that has been happening the last 9 years, apparently..

It certainly shows a willingness to collude with the Russians.

You didn't give a damn when Podesta was or others, for that matter..

I could care less if its Trump, Clinton, or God .. its about Russia, and who is ass deep with KGB connections.

You didn't give a damn when Podesta was or others, for that matter..

wtf did I just say Derpotoo?

HUH ?

Well Jr dumbed all the emails for all to see. What you think?

another big nothing burger

another sad and rainy day for the letdown leftards

These Moon Bats chase after their silly little balloons almost every day and they never get anything.

No wonder they are so frustrated.

It must really suck to be a Moon Bat.

upload_2017-7-11_14-11-4.jpeg

[Q

Except for Crooked Hillary losing not much came of the Wekileaks revelations about her and the DNC's corruption so do you really think that anything will come from these innocuous emails?

They are nothing. Trump Jr met with a Russian lawyer not even connected with the government. Nothing illegal was done and had nothing of substance to do with the election.

Every reporter in the country should have been trying to connect with anybody, including the Russians, that had any dirt on that scumbag Crooked Hillary, don't you agree? We all deserved to have Crooked Hillary's corruption exposed, didn't we?

You wouldn't want that corrupt dishonest piece of shit as President, would you?

That is the purpose of all these attempts to tie Trump to Russia. There has been no collusion, period. Don't let them sway you with a trick.
so trump jr releasing his emails was a leftist trick to get his dad in deep doodoo?
?? He released his email on requests from others.

They are still his emails...I mean you're backing into a corner here at this point.

Forum List

Back