So the JR emails..

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
They dont look good.. They say it was on behalf of russia trying to get trump in.. Im not saying he colluded, but it opens up a possibility in my mind which wasnt there an hour ago..
My question is, if they were to go after this, will they go after ALL election meddling? Alot of that has been happening the last 9 years, apparently..
Or will they just confine it to the trump team?

They dont look good.. They say it was on behalf of russia trying to get trump in.. Im not saying he colluded, but it opens up a possibility in my mind which wasnt there an hour ago..
My question is, if they were to go after this, will they go after ALL election meddling? Alot of that has been happening the last 9 years, apparently..
That is the purpose of all these attempts to tie Trump to Russia. There has been no collusion, period. Don't let them sway you with a trick.

That is the purpose of all these attempts to tie Trump to Russia. There has been no collusion, period. Don't let them sway you with a trick.
so trump jr releasing his emails was a leftist trick to get his dad in deep doodoo?

so trump jr releasing his emails was a leftist trick to get his dad in deep doodoo?
?? He released his email on requests from others.

Hillary would have fellated Jung-un for a morsel of damaging information on Trump.

What law did junior break by participating in the meeting?

?? He released his email on requests from others.
I was being sarcastic. The emails dont look good. I dont understand why you say its a trick when his own son released the emails this morning.

This is an email released by jr where he is arranging a meeting with someone he believes to be a Russian official because Russia supports trump and wants Hillary to lose and where jr is trying to coordinate when to release this alleged info.

Even if no info really exists I don't see how you can honestly claim this is some leftist tactic

This is an email released by jr where he is arranging a meeting with someone he believes to be a Russian official because Russia supports trump and wants Hillary to lose and where jr is trying to coordinate when to release this alleged info.

Even if no info really exists I don't see how you can honestly claim this is some leftist tactic
For one, the woman isn't Russian. She's Ukrainian. The email stated there was information against Clinton that may be of interest to the Trump campaign. In other words, opposition information which is disseminated by questionable people in the every election.

You will have to show proof that Jr knew it was a Russian who was going to help his dad. Since that isn't the case.....well....

You will have to show proof that Jr knew it was a Russian who was going to help his dad. Since that isn't the case.....well....
LOL i dont guess you read the emails? It states it was the russian govt because they wanted to help trump..

For one, the woman isn't Russian. She's Ukrainian. The email stated there was information against Clinton that may be of interest to the Trump campaign. In other words, opposition information which is disseminated by questionable people in the every election.

NO, moron.....to seek opposition information from a FOREIGN representative IS against the law......Look it up (and then wipe your tears.)

guess junior just released the full chain of the emails

--LOL

doesn't look good for the

fake news industry

DEdnhw-WsAEbW9N.jpg:large

So someone from the Trump campaign met with somebody that said that had dirt on that Crooked Hillary bitch during the middle of a campaign? LOL!

Nothing compared to the massive corruption by Crooked Hillary and the DNC as revealed by Wikileaks.

Forum List

Back