So Romney was right about the Olympic Preparations

We all know that Governor Romney was completely correct in his assessment of the Preps for the Games. Yet the left wingers and their media still insist this was a Romney "blunder".

Just shows what idiotic partisan hacks the left have become. Great op ed on this.

Media should consider mentioning that Romney was right about Olympic preps

Here’s a sampling of headlines regarding the botched preparations:

*”London Olympics security gaps mount as athletes arrive”: This story referred to the failures as an out-and-out “scandal.”

*”Olympic security chaos: depth of G4S security crisis revealed”: This story contains this line: “Guards told how, with 14 days to go until the Olympics opening ceremony, they had received no schedules, uniforms or training on x-ray machines.”

*”British Parliament Criticizes Olympic Security Preparations”: This story opens: “A British parliamentary committee report released Thursday says confidence in the London Olympics has been weakened by a private contractor’s failure to provide enough security guards.”

*”Olympic security scandal hits London”

Great links at the link I'll give you.

The Post captured the dynamic:

Olympics organizers have had to cope with a series of security blunders, including a disclosure that the private contractor hired to provide guards for the Games was 3,500 staff members short. The military scrambled to fill in the gap.

Still, the hosts did not seem to appreciate a foreign visitor reminding them about the problems.

Media should consider mentioning that Romney was right about Olympic preps - Erik Wemple - The Washington Post

And appears not alot are showing up:

‘Those Venues Are Stuffed’: Olympics Committee Responds to Storm Over Empty Seats

Ticket touts disgrace: Row upon row of empty seats... as tickets sent to foreign VIPs go on the black market

• Large areas of empty seats seen in stadia for the second day running
  • London 2012 chairman Lord Coe reveals students and teachers are also being called in at the last minute
  • Every tout arrested had tickets sent to foreign VIPS
  • Organisers Locog have begun an investigation into the ticketing fiasco

And there we have it ladies and gentlemen, the race card.

If someone's being racist, I'm going to call him on it. I'm tired of you guys cowardly tip-toeing.

Man the fuck up or shut the fuck up.

Hi, you have received -880 reputation points from Dr.House.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
STFU, You racist fuck...

Regards,
Dr.House
How do you feel I was racist?

You're too stupid to know the definition...

Fuck off, whiner boy...

Lol! Fuck you she says! The sign of a fool with nothing plausible to say. What more could I have expected from an ignoramus with a political agenda. The pity of it is that you just don't want to know what the difference between a security breach and an ill-mannered intrusion is. Oh and I have no political agenda other than to expose how you twist facts to suit yours.

Lady, I suggest you stand back and take a long hard look at yourself.

I suggest you admit this is a security breach.

We've had wonderous and not so wonderous moments at our Olympic events in Canada. But security is the key. And we've never failed any of the world's athletes. Never.

I find it strange you just wish to laugh off the fiasco of the security company that was hired and failed miserably to the point your government had to jump in and literally call in the troops.

This picture I put up just shows how laughable but deadly flawed your security system is. It could have been a terrorist.

You should be ashamed of how poorly this has been handled.

There you go again. Twisting the truth to suit your own agenda...and not making a very good job of it, either. I am neither laughing or excusing the fiasco of the G4 security company...that's just you trying to make things what they aren't...but as we all know, their failure was resolved by the drafting in of additional troops, ansd troops are ten times more effective at security than civilians. Thus that particular fiasco is over and done with....except for your personal agenda.

As for the picture you put up WITHOUT mentioning certain key facts, that simply proves how devious you are. Once again, read my lips... It couldn't have been a terrorist. She was one of the cast of the opening ceremony. She was in, what is known in security terms, as a sterile area. She had ALREADY been screened several times before entering the stadium. As I said, your wingnut slip is showing, dear...by several inches. Read the report and you'll see that the Indian group are not calling it a security breach but an intrusion.

The only one who should be ashamed is you, for being a snivelling, devious individual on a political mission.

I'm sure the underwear bomber was screened more than once on his trip from Amsterdam to Detroit....by "civilian" security. That did a lot of good, didn't it? You do know that terrorists have come up with some pretty "unique" ways to carry their bombs now...don't you?

And i love your bit "it couldn't have been a terrorist, she was one of the cast of the opening ceremony"...Lol! Wow, i wouldn't want you in charge of security......

Anyone else notice that the stands have been mostly empty?

YES.

This whole thing is a disaster.

I don't think i'd want to be in London for this...there's too many muslims living there and most are probably terrorists. They've had too many threats and i sure as hell wouldn't put myself in that situation. I think a lot of people have thought the same thing!

Last week, three men were arrested on terrorism charges at a house a mile from London's Olympic Park. Saturday, police made a related arrest in a neighborhood bordering the park. And a man who attended a terrorist training camp with links to al-Qaeda was arrested in June for violating orders to stay away from Olympic Park, according to the Sunday Telegraph.

Terrorist threats trigger unprecedented security at London Games

And there we have it ladies and gentlemen, the race card.

If someone's being racist, I'm going to call him on it. I'm tired of you guys cowardly tip-toeing.

How the fuck does that make me a "racist" you braindead fucking troll?

Notice we didn't need the Romney Context Filter to explain his comments either. It will be refreshing to have a real competent, effective true American back in the White House after Obama is send back to Kenya or wherever he's telling people he's from today

"True American" "Back to Kenya"

And then wonder how you're racist?

Fuck you.

I suggest you admit this is a security breach.

We've had wonderous and not so wonderous moments at our Olympic events in Canada. But security is the key. And we've never failed any of the world's athletes. Never.

I find it strange you just wish to laugh off the fiasco of the security company that was hired and failed miserably to the point your government had to jump in and literally call in the troops.

This picture I put up just shows how laughable but deadly flawed your security system is. It could have been a terrorist.

You should be ashamed of how poorly this has been handled.

There you go again. Twisting the truth to suit your own agenda...and not making a very good job of it, either. I am neither laughing or excusing the fiasco of the G4 security company...that's just you trying to make things what they aren't...but as we all know, their failure was resolved by the drafting in of additional troops, ansd troops are ten times more effective at security than civilians. Thus that particular fiasco is over and done with....except for your personal agenda.

As for the picture you put up WITHOUT mentioning certain key facts, that simply proves how devious you are. Once again, read my lips... It couldn't have been a terrorist. She was one of the cast of the opening ceremony. She was in, what is known in security terms, as a sterile area. She had ALREADY been screened several times before entering the stadium. As I said, your wingnut slip is showing, dear...by several inches. Read the report and you'll see that the Indian group are not calling it a security breach but an intrusion.

The only one who should be ashamed is you, for being a snivelling, devious individual on a political mission.

I'm sure the underwear bomber was screened more than once on his trip from Amsterdam to Detroit....by "civilian" security. That did a lot of good, didn't it? You do know that terrorists have come up with some pretty "unique" ways to carry their bombs now...don't you?

And i love your bit "it couldn't have been a terrorist, she was one of the cast of the opening ceremony"...Lol! Wow, i wouldn't want you in charge of security......

Lol! Another one comes out of the woodwork! Carry on. You people are a scream!

Sorry son...Great Britain is a shadow of it's former self.

Sorry son...Great Britain is a shadow of it's former self.

Really. Interesting, but what has it to do with the subject. Oh, I forgot. You're the board drunk, aren't you. Yes, I recall that now. Figures.

It's gratifying to see the conversation moving away from "How Dare Romeny be insulting" to "How dare Romney be right".

Looks like Romney was right...

Olympic organizers scrambled on Sunday to quell a backlash over depressing TV images of half-empty stands at the London Olympics as a government minister said an urgent inquiry had been launched to identify just who had failed to show up and why.

Ticket backlash overshadows Games | Reuters

article-2180579-1446695B000005DC-89_634x406.jpg
What was he right about, moron?

Please show us all a quote from the Mittwit about empty seats.

Can you provide a quote of Romeny saying Britian wasn't prepared with the Security?
All he did was say the private security debacle was "disconcerting", which is something the Brits themselves were saying.

All actually did was question if the city was prepared. He said we'd find out when the games start.

“There are a few things that were disconcerting, the stories about the private security firm not having enough people, supposed strike of the immigration and customs officials, that obviously is not something which is encouraging. Because there are three parts that makes games successful. No. 1, of course, are the athletes. That’s what overwhelmingly the games are about. No. 2 are the volunteers. And they’ll have great volunteers here. But No. 3 are the people of the country. Do they come together and celebrate the Olympic moment? And that’s something which we only find out once the games actually begin.”

Well, the empty seats have outraged the Brits who had to do a lottery just for a chance to win a seat. And yet now there are empty seats at almost every event. Clearly not managed well, so I guess we're finding out now that the city really wasn't ready.

Empty-Seats-London-Olympics-2012-01.jpg

Empty-seats-011.jpg

120729-olympic-empty-seats-stry-4a.photoblog500.jpg

Notice we didn't need the Romney Context Filter to explain his comments either. It will be refreshing to have a real competent, effective true American back in the White House after Obama is send back to Kenya or wherever he's telling people he's from today

Fuck you.

Kenya is a country not a race. :confused:

Fuck you.

Kenya is a country not a race. :confused:

Jesus dude ...

If you aren't going to add anything, then don't post.

Another Brit shares Romney's view that the planners were unprepared:

“These empty corporate sponsor seats at swimming etc are a total bloody disgrace. Sort it out, Lord Coe.” ---Piers Morgan

Forum List

Back