So people who been arrested can get a second chance, why can't those who never been arrested get a

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
second chance?

They are trying to pass some law here in philly that will eliminate the question about someone's criminal history so they can have a fair chance to work. So if that's the case then why can't I get a fucking second chance? A few years ago I was fired for violating social media policy at work and never received a written warning or anything just out right fired. Yes I did post a inappropriate comment during work hours but I still think I deserved a chance to prove myself after that

Maybe I should become a criminal in 2017.

I'm not the least bit surprised you've been fired from a job.

The point is I deserved a second chance mutherfucker. Yes It was in appropriate to type sexy language on the company computer but I MADE A MISTAKE

Just like this criminals

The point is I deserved a second chance mutherfucker. Yes It was in appropriate to type sexy language on the company computer but I MADE A MISTAKE

Just like this criminals

Frankly, I'm more surprised someone actually hired you in the first place.

Just like this criminals

Lmao IT catch you?

Hello-IT-Have.jpg

Just like this criminals

Lmao IT catch you?

It was a city job and someone reported me after seeking the agency I worked for Linkedin.

Not even a suspension after being there for 9 months without ever being written up

I was flirting with a girl on a certain website and said I would put a passion mark on her ass. That's the statement that got me fired

Just like this criminals

Lmao IT catch you?

It was a city job and someone reported me after seeking the agency I worked for Linkedin.

Not even a suspension after being there for 9 months without ever being written up

I was flirting with a girl on a certain website and said I would put a passion mark on her ass. That's the statement that got me fired

Oh, I only got busted one time, lol back around 2004 I was working 3rd shift and arguing on another political forum..

I didn't know those bastards were that good to trace my screen name to my real name, didn't get fired but written up.

Just like this criminals

Lmao IT catch you?

Oh, I only got busted one time, lol back around 2004 I was working 3rd shift and arguing on another political forum..

I didn't know those bastards were that good to trace my screen name to my real name, didn't get fired but written up.

I didn't know that the Inspector General dept was passionate about getting city employees fired. It's because it saves the city money

second chance?

They are trying to pass some law here in philly that will eliminate the question about someone's criminal history so they can have a fair chance to work. So if that's the case then why can't I get a fucking second chance? A few years ago I was fired for violating social media policy at work and never received a written warning or anything just out right fired. Yes I did post a inappropriate comment during work hours but I still think I deserved a chance to prove myself after that

Did you break the law and go to prison? If not this is a retarded thread since the circumstances are totally different.

Just like this criminals

Lmao IT catch you?

I caught a lot of people doing dumb shit on company time. How stupid can you be not to know most companies use a proxy server for internet access?

Just like this criminals

Lmao IT catch you?

I'm sure they didnt use your screen name to catch you. They used your IP address/computer sign in credentials.

second chance?

Did you break the law and go to prison? If not this is a retarded thread since the circumstances are totally different.

So mutherfuckers who break the law can get a second chance but not someone who never broke the LAW???????????????

Just like this criminals

Lmao IT catch you?

I'm sure they didnt use your screen name to catch you. They used your IP address/computer sign in credentials.

I was only caught because I had a linkedin page at the time and one of the posters knew my real name.

Just like this criminals

Lmao IT catch you?

Yea you are right if I remember right, something about tracking it to one of my email addresses.

second chance?

So mutherfuckers who break the law can get a second chance but not someone who never broke the LAW???????????????
Yes. One is a public authority dealing with criminal law. How you think this is the same thing as you getting fired is odd to me.

second chance?

Yes. One is a public authority dealing with criminal law. How you think this is the same thing as you getting fired is odd to me.

Because if a criminal can get a second chance then so should a.person who has never been arrested

Forum List

Back