Do You Still Have Any Toys From Your Childhood?

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
I don't think that I do, or, if so, it's at my Mom's.

I used to have a "tracer" and I'm sure I saw it at my Mom's last time I was there.
It had a light green frame and a light in the back and you could put a sheet on top of something you wanted to draw and trace it.

I wish I still had my Raggedy Ann doll and an old teddy bear I used to call "Freddie Bear"....

I used to have a "tracer" and I'm sure I saw it at my Mom's last time I was there.
It had a light green frame and a light in the back and you could put a sheet on top of something you wanted to draw and trace it.

I wish I still had my Raggedy Ann doll and an old teddy bear I used to call "Freddie Bear"....

The toys from my era was tumbleweed, so no...

I like those tops they make where you push down on it from the top and it spins!

I still buy my boys Slinky's every Christmas as a joke because they could never keep them straight for longer than a week or two!

Lots.

gilbert-u-238-atomic-energy-laboratory-5085.jpg

I have the same "Lump O' Coal" I got as a young boy. I give it back every year only to get it back every year.

What's old is new again I guess.

I have my Raggedy Ann and Andy dolls. Looking forward to giving them to my grandkids, someday

I still have my Legos, my trolls, and my Game Boy. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I've held onto a good deal of my books too. The Berenstain Bears were my most favorite. :) :) :)

My mom recently returned to me my favorite stuffed animal from when I was a child- a very deflated stuffed animal now.

Great memories.

Forum List

Back