So now according to a board Racist white infants are able to be racist

No John had 5 Blacks and 16 whites supporting him. His sons were part of that 16 and they died as well. What does the civil war have to do with white people dying to end slavery? Are you going to give us the typical white boy propaganda on this event?
Thanks for another backpedal. Maybe there's hope for you after all!
There has never been thousands of whie men that died to free Blacks. As far as I know there was only one documented case of a white man dying to free Blacks. His name was John Brown.

There has been no retraction. There has been no pedaling back or otherwise. Claiming I ever said I supported mass killings of whites is one thing and a desperate act of a white boy wishing no one would converse with me. Proving I ever said that is totally another. I would have to kill my god daughter and several family members if I said what you claimed.
Then, by action, you are admitting you are too stupid to know what you've posted. What is your IQ? Have you ever been tested?

No John had 5 Blacks and 16 whites supporting him. His sons were part of that 16 and they died as well. What does the civil war have to do with white people dying to end slavery? Are you going to give us the typical white boy propaganda on this event?
Thanks for another backpedal. Maybe there's hope for you after all!
There has never been thousands of whie men that died to free Blacks. As far as I know there was only one documented case of a white man dying to free Blacks. His name was John Brown.
I dont back pedal. I know it makes you feel better to believe so and i will allow it.

There has been no retraction. There has been no pedaling back or otherwise. Claiming I ever said I supported mass killings of whites is one thing and a desperate act of a white boy wishing no one would converse with me. Proving I ever said that is totally another. I would have to kill my god daughter and several family members if I said what you claimed.
Then, by action, you are admitting you are too stupid to know what you've posted. What is your IQ? Have you ever been tested?
No. I am admitting you are retarded and cant read. Typical of you white boys.

Then your words are all over the map. Perhaps you should consider more carefully what you post since it's obvious you have condoned the mass murder of white children and, yes, you have backpedaled on your "As far as I know there was only one documented case of a white man dying to free Blacks" comment. Now accuse me of being an evil white who deserves to die. LOL

Close enough....for now. :D

Why is it racist to think that big fat out of control sweaty inner city drugged out negros are scary? They are!
No worries, I doubt big fat out of control meatheads, be they Brits or not, would understand the Queen's English as used by civilized folk.

Then your words are all over the map. Perhaps you should consider more carefully what you post since it's obvious you have condoned the mass murder of white children and, yes, you have backpedaled on your "As far as I know there was only one documented case of a white man dying to free Blacks" comment. Now accuse me of being an evil white who deserves to die. LOL

Close enough....for now. :D
Dont blame me for your poor reading comprehension. Youre white so I know for a fact i have never attempted to train you.

Dont blame me for your poor reading comprehension. Youre white so I know for a fact i have never attempted to train you.
I never blamed you for anything, that's your infamous persecution complex at work. All I did was point out what you've posted and the inherent conflicts of your posts....that and your rampant racism.

John Brown didnt lead the NBPP. he is dead.
You got the part right! Good for you!!! :clap2:

Now, quite dodging. Of what do you claim to be a leader? Any non-definitive answer will be tacit admission your are full of shit and the bullshit artist I know you to be.

John Brown didnt lead the NBPP. he is dead.
You got the part right! Good for you!!! :clap2:

Now, quite dodging. Of what do you claim to be a leader? Any non-definitive answer will be tacit admission your are full of shit and the bullshit artist I know you to be.
Where did I claim to be a leader or are you having reading comprehension problems again?

Where did I claim to be a leader or are you having reading comprehension problems again?
Obviously you have mental issues that I do not understand.
I am speaking as a leader.

No they died trying to bring the southern losers back into the Union. I knew you would give the typical white boy propaganda. Luckily us Blacks are aware of the Corwin Amendment and that Lincoln was ready to enslave Blacks for eternity if it meant keeping the union together.

No they died trying to bring the southern losers back into the Union. I knew you would give the typical white boy propaganda. Luckily us Blacks are aware of the Corwin Amendment and that Lincoln was ready to enslave Blacks for eternity if it meant keeping the union together.
Obviously you have reading comprehension issues. I'm guessing in your desperate haste to keep people from talking to me you neglected to see what i was responding to? Dont worry. I have made others far smarter than you look silly already. :laugh:

Obviously you have reading comprehension issues. I'm guessing in your desperate haste to keep people from talking to me you neglected to see what i was responding to? Dont worry. I have made others far smarter than you look silly already. :laugh:
You said you were speaking as a leader. Now you can not articulate what you lead? Further you claimed only ONE white man died trying to free blacks then admitted that alone in the John Brown case there were 17 counting Brown himself.

You said you were speaking as a leader. Now you can not articulate what you lead? Further you claimed only ONE white man died trying to free blacks then admitted that alone in the John Brown case there were 17 counting Brown himself.
Nope. I was answering your question as to why I said only one white person died. No wonder white boys are so dumb. They dont even understand their own language.
laugh.gif

And yet you claimed only John Brown died for the end of slavery go figure. As for the Civil War once the South rose in revolt slavery was over and every white man that died in that war died ending slavery.

Last edited:
You are free to say whatever you like, Asclepias, but what you can't do is make intelligent people disregard your personal attacks, your racism nor your evasive behavior.

2m5ect4.jpg

You are free to say whatever you like, Asclepias, but what you can't do is make intelligent people disregard your personal attacks, your racism nor your evasive behavior.

2m5ect4.jpg

The last thing I am concerned with is what people intelligent or not disregard. You are no one. You are just a parade of ASCII characters on the internet. When I feel that i choose to care what you disregard I will alert you.

The last thing I am concerned with is what people intelligent or not disregard. You are no one. You are just a parade of ASCII characters on the internet. When I feel that i choose to care what you disregard I will alert you.
Blah, blah, blah, yada, yada, yada. I've read your empty threats and lies literally dozens of times before. You claim to not be concerned about me, yet you always respond to my posts. Why? You've claimed to put me on ignore and that lasted, what?, a minute? An hour?

Go ahead and blow your own horn. It's a free country and you are a free citizen. The minute you move to take away the rights of others or harm them, you will be dealt with by "We, the People". You won't be a marty. You'll just be a greasy chalk stain in the street like other murderers.

Blah, blah, blah, yada, yada, yada. I've read your empty threats and lies literally dozens of times before. You claim to not be concerned about me, yet you always respond to my posts. Why? You've claimed to put me on ignore and that lasted, what?, a minute? An hour?

Go ahead and blow your own horn. It's a free country and you are a free citizen. The minute you move to take away the rights of others or harm them, you will be dealt with by "We, the People". You won't be a marty. You'll just be a greasy chalk stain in the street like other murderers.
We've been through this before. You amuse me. Its fun yanking your chain and watching you spaz out. :laugh:

However, that doesnt mean I give your comments any importance. I never claimed to put you on ignore. You are too funny for me to do anything like that. From what I gather if you put someone on ignore you cant see what they are posting. i may have told you that I am going to ignore you on a particular subject or thread when I had a important point to educate someone else on but I would never not want to see your posts or use the ignore feature on you. You are ridiculously funny.

Forum List

Back