So now according to a board Racist white infants are able to be racist

Now its turned into I am "calling for the outright murder of white people" :laugh:
You dance around the issue like a coward, but your multiple posts on the topic indicate that is exactly what you support.

If a person keeps talking about how evil <insert race/religion/gender> are and how they are destroying society, it doesn't take a stretch of the imagination to understand they favor destroying those people.
He just admitted his family has a long history of murdering whites and that he admires that history.

He just admitted his family has a long history of murdering whites and that he admires that history.
Agreed. Again, while he is too cowardly to stand up and yell "Kill cracker babies" like his heroes in the NBPP, he constantly posts, as you noted, his admiration and support for such actions and people.

Big fat out of control sweaty inner city drugged out negros are scary.
So are big, fat, out-of-control whites, be they Brits or Colonial English.

You're as big a racist as Asclepias. If it was up to me, civilized people would throw you all in a ring and sell tickets to pay for schools.

I already understand hundreds of thousands of white men died to free blacks and they don't know history.

The war over "states rights" was fought to preserve the union and industrialize America as a whole.

It was not a "humanitarian effort" to "free blacks". Blacks being freed was incidental, and Jim Crow took the place of slavery almost immediately after slavery and remained in effect until the 1960's.....and Jim Crow was certainly not "freedom".

I already understand hundreds of thousands of white men died to free blacks and they don't know history.

The war over "states rights" was fought to preserve the union and industrialize America as a whole.

It was not a "humanitarian effort" to "free blacks". Blacks being freed was incidental, and Jim Crow took the place of slavery almost immediately after slavery and remained in effect until the 1960's.....and Jim Crow was certainly not "freedom".
Actually for 10 years after the Civil War the US Army enforced the law in the South until the democrats had the power to stop that. You know democrats right? The creators of Jim Crow laws, the oppressors of blacks and the racist they are? The same party that tried so hard to stop the civil rights movement? And who do blacks vote for? Their own worst enemies.

Actually for 10 years after the Civil War the US Army enforced the law in the South until the democrats had the power to stop that. You know democrats right? The creators of Jim Crow laws, the oppressors of blacks and the racist they are? The same party that tried so hard to stop the civil rights movement? And who do blacks vote for? Their own worst enemies.

No argument from me on that. My point was that "hundreds of thousands" of white men did not die to "nobly" for the primary purpose of freeing blacks from slavery.

Generally, white southerners, no matter what their party affiliation was during that era were not much different at all. And that remained true right up until the civil rights movement.

Last edited:
Big fat out of control sweaty inner city drugged out negros are scary.
So are big, fat, out-of-control whites, be they Brits or Colonial English.

You're as big a racist as Asclepias. If it was up to me, civilized people would throw you all in a ring and sell tickets to pay for schools.
Why is it racist to think that big fat out of control sweaty inner city drugged out negros are scary? They are!

Now its turned into I am "calling for the outright murder of white people" :laugh:
You dance around the issue like a coward, but your multiple posts on the topic indicate that is exactly what you support.

If a person keeps talking about how evil <insert race/religion/gender> are and how they are destroying society, it doesn't take a stretch of the imagination to understand they favor destroying those people.

You're an admitted racist, you constantly attack anyone who is "white", you favor the racist idea that "one drop of blood" makes a person black and if they don't claim to be black, then they are a race traitor.
Stop whining. If I supported mass killing of whites today I would have no problem saying that. I dont think white people are evil. That would imply they were supernatural and powerful. I have found its the opposite. They and their tactics are weak and easily overcome with hard work and education. Not white education. Knowledge of self. I do think most are defective due to genetics. They are destroying their own society not mine. You keep stretching your imagination and whining on top of it. Its amusing to see your white hurt feelings.

There has never been thousands of whie men that died to free Blacks. As far as I know there was only one documented case of a white man dying to free Blacks. His name was John Brown.
Ohh really? So John Brown was all alone in his attempts? And the Civil War never happened?

There has never been thousands of whie men that died to free Blacks. As far as I know there was only one documented case of a white man dying to free Blacks. His name was John Brown.
Ohh really? So John Brown was all alone in his attempts? And the Civil War never happened?
No John had 5 Blacks and 16 whites supporting him. His sons were part of that 16 and they died as well. What does the civil war have to do with white people dying to end slavery? Are you going to give us the typical white boy propaganda on this event?

Last edited:
No John had 5 Blacks and 16 whites supporting him. His sons were part of that 16 and they dies as well. What does the civil war have to do with white people dying to end slavery? Are you going to give us the typical white boy propaganda on this event?
And yet you claimed only John Brown died for the end of slavery go figure. As for the Civil War once the South rose in revolt slavery was over and every white man that died in that war died ending slavery.

No John had 5 Blacks and 16 whites supporting him. His sons were part of that 16 and they dies as well. What does the civil war have to do with white people dying to end slavery? Are you going to give us the typical white boy propaganda on this event?
And yet you claimed only John Brown died for the end of slavery go figure. As for the Civil War once the South rose in revolt slavery was over and every white man that died in that war died ending slavery.
I am speaking as a leader.

No they died trying to bring the southern losers back into the Union. I knew you would give the typical white boy propaganda. Luckily us Blacks are aware of the Corwin Amendment and that Lincoln was ready to enslave Blacks for eternity if it meant keeping the union together.

;;b

No they died trying to bring the southern losers back into the Union. I knew you would give the typical white boy propaganda. Luckily us Blacks are aware of the Corwin Amendment and that Lincoln was ready to enslave Blacks for eternity if it meant keeping the union together.

Absolutely. That is why I get an uncontrollable urge to laugh my ass off whenever I hear that outright lie about the Civil War being fought to free slaves.

As a matter of fact, some years ago to I wrote a scathing letter to the chairperson of the school board as well as the school superintendent of the school district that my grandchildrens middle school was in for them teaching that blatant lie.

And I also included the following information in the letter that I sent.

Lincoln: "If I could save the Union without freeing any slave I would do it, and if I could save it by freeing all the slaves I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone I would also do that." @ AMERICAN DIGEST

White men died bringing Africans over here where they're better off. White men also died freeing the slaves. But Asc is such a hard core racist that he can't give white folks any props.

You're no leader, Son.

You're no leader, Son.
Yes. I dont lead whites at all.

;;b

Absolutely. That is why I get an uncontrollable urge to laugh my ass off whenever I hear that outright lie about the Civil War being fought to free slaves.

As a matter of fact, some years ago to I wrote a scathing letter to the chairperson of the school board as well as the school superintendent of the school district that my grandchildrens middle school was in for them teaching that blatant lie.

And I also included the following information in the letter that I sent.

Lincoln: "If I could save the Union without freeing any slave I would do it, and if I could save it by freeing all the slaves I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone I would also do that." @ AMERICAN DIGEST
Its imperative that we not only speak up to schools about lies like this but its vitally important this kind of information is disseminated at home just as a matter of course. I have made it a point of emphasis that I drop at least two items of knowledge a day to my kids. Over the course of the years my children have been correcting teachers since they have been in school.

Stop whining. If I supported mass killing of whites today I would have no problem saying that. I dont think white people are evil. That would imply they were supernatural and powerful. I have found its the opposite. They and their tactics are weak and easily overcome with hard work and education. Not white education. Knowledge of self. I do think most are defective due to genetics. They are destroying their own society not mine. You keep stretching your imagination and whining on top of it. Its amusing to see your white hurt feelings.
Thanks for the backpedal. Figures, but it's nice to see you retract, however tacitly, your hundreds of remarks against whites.

Thanks for the backpedal. Figures, but it's nice to see you retract, however tacitly, your hundreds of remarks against whites.
There has been no retraction. There has been no pedaling back or otherwise. Claiming I ever said I supported mass killings of whites is one thing and a desperate act of a white boy wishing no one would converse with me. Proving I ever said that is totally another. I would have to kill my god daughter and several family members if I said what you claimed.

Forum List

Back