So now according to a board Racist white infants are able to be racist

The last thing I am concerned with is what people intelligent or not disregard. You are no one. You are just a parade of ASCII characters on the internet. When I feel that i choose to care what you disregard I will alert you.
Blah, blah, blah, yada, yada, yada. I've read your empty threats and lies literally dozens of times before. You claim to not be concerned about me, yet you always respond to my posts. Why? You've claimed to put me on ignore and that lasted, what?, a minute? An hour?

Go ahead and blow your own horn. It's a free country and you are a free citizen. The minute you move to take away the rights of others or harm them, you will be dealt with by "We, the People". You won't be a marty. You'll just be a greasy chalk stain in the street like other murderers.
We've been through this before. You amuse me. Its fun yanking your chain and watching you spaz out. :laugh:

However, that doesnt mean I give your comments any importance. I never claimed to put you on ignore. You are too funny for me to do anything like that. From what I gather if you put someone on ignore you cant see what they are posting. i may have told you that I am going to ignore you on a particular subject or thread when I had a important point to educate someone else on but I would never not want to see your posts. They are ridiculously funny.
Case in point. Thanks for further evidence I live in your head.

The last thing I am concerned with is what people intelligent or not disregard. You are no one. You are just a parade of ASCII characters on the internet. When I feel that i choose to care what you disregard I will alert you.
Blah, blah, blah, yada, yada, yada. I've read your empty threats and lies literally dozens of times before. You claim to not be concerned about me, yet you always respond to my posts. Why? You've claimed to put me on ignore and that lasted, what?, a minute? An hour?

Go ahead and blow your own horn. It's a free country and you are a free citizen. The minute you move to take away the rights of others or harm them, you will be dealt with by "We, the People". You won't be a marty. You'll just be a greasy chalk stain in the street like other murderers.
We've been through this before. You amuse me. Its fun yanking your chain and watching you spaz out. :laugh:

However, that doesnt mean I give your comments any importance. I never claimed to put you on ignore. You are too funny for me to do anything like that. From what I gather if you put someone on ignore you cant see what they are posting. i may have told you that I am going to ignore you on a particular subject or thread when I had a important point to educate someone else on but I would never not want to see your posts. They are ridiculously funny.
Case in point. Thanks for further evidence I live in your head.
You do live in my head as a funny joke. I never claimed you didnt. I would be bored without you on the forum.

Now its turned into I am "calling for the outright murder of white people"

White babies raised by racists should die.
If I supported mass killing of whites today I would have no problem saying that.

Claiming I ever said I supported mass killings of whites is one thing . . . proving I ever said that is totally another.

Feel free to claim that "should die" doesn't mean "murder", "killing of whites", "mass killing of whites". We'll just sit here and laugh at you cause we all know how your bullshit drips.

If I supported mass killing of whites today I would have no problem saying that.

Claiming I ever said I supported mass killings of whites is one thing . . . proving I ever said that is totally another.

Feel free to claim that "should die" doesn't mean "murder", "killing of whites", "mass killing of whites". We'll just sit here and laugh at you cause we all know how your bullshit drips.
Murder is legal term. You can die without being murdered. Looks we are laughing at each other however your laughter appears to be nervous.

Murder is legal term. You can die without being murdered. Looks we are laughing at each other however your laughter appears to be nervous.

^ As predicted. :lol: :lol: :lol:

No prediction necessary. Murder has always been a legal term.

Like I said, we all know how your bullshit drips.

:eusa_whistle:

Like I said, we all know how your bullshit drips.

:eusa_whistle:
Stay away from my toilet.

Yes all white babies raised by racists should die. They are infected with the virus.
eusa_whistle.gif

You cant wake someone that is pretending to be asleep.

Why is it racist to think that big fat out of control sweaty inner city drugged out negros are scary? They are!
No worries, I doubt big fat out of control meatheads, be they Brits or not, would understand the Queen's English as used by civilized folk.
You having trouble staying on topic? Wtf are you talking about?

Why is it racist to think that big fat out of control sweaty inner city drugged out negros are scary? They are!
No worries, I doubt big fat out of control meatheads, be they Brits or not, would understand the Queen's English as used by civilized folk.
No. You? Fucking racist douchebags. Most are dimwits, a few are mental cases, some are just assholes seeking to manipulate the less witty by appealing toward their base nature. I doubt you're one of the latter types, but I am guessing Trump is one.

Yes all white babies raised by racists should die. They are infected with the virus.
eusa_whistle.gif

You cant wake someone that is pretending to be asleep.
Now its turned into I am "calling for the outright murder of white people" :laugh:
Yes, you have. Several times. RetiredGySgt was correct about you.
Its amusing when you call for help. It lets me and everyone else know you dont trust your reading comprehension and with good reason. Often those that try their hardest to cause someone to be socially ostracized are those that fear the truth in that persons words.

Its amusing when you call for help. It lets me and everyone else know you dont trust your reading comprehension and with good reason. Often those that try their hardest to cause someone to be socially ostracized are those that fear the truth in that persons words.
Notifying the OP that his premise was correct isn't a "call for help", but your repeated racist remarks and desire to murder others is certainly a cry for help. I expect you'll end up as a chalk outline before you'll end up in a retirement village.

Notifying the OP that his premise was correct isn't a "call for help", but your repeated racist remarks and desire to murder others is certainly a cry for help. I expect you'll end up as a chalk outline before you'll end up in a retirement village.
Retiredsergant isnt the OP. Calling him to help you is a sign of the weakness I already saw in you. I may well end up as a chalk line. If it is in defense of my people I will have passed with honor.

Retiredsergant isnt the OP. Calling him to help you is a sign of the weakness I already saw in you. I may well end up as a chalk line. If it is in defense of my people I will have passed with honor.
Derail all you like, but the red OP under his name says he is:
According to Asslips white infants deserve to be murdered as infants because they form racist thoughts due to their parents. His exact words when ask why murdering an infant was not bad was that they are not innocent. That due to their parents beliefs they are fair game for murder because even as an infant they can reason out racial bias and support racism and slavery.

If you want to be shot down in the street for murdering children and call that passing "with honor", no one on this forum is likely in a position to stop you. OTOH, most people of all races will think you are a nutjob murderer like Micah Johnson, Syed Farook and Dylann Roof. If you don't end up as a greasy chalk outline then, like Dylann is likely to be, you'll end up with a needle in your arm crying for your mommy. Most Americans have no sympathy for mass murderers and they have even less sympathy for child murderers.

Last edited:
Derail all you like, but the red OP under his name says he is:
According to Asslips white infants deserve to be murdered as infants because they form racist thoughts due to their parents. His exact words when ask why murdering an infant was not bad was that they are not innocent. That due to their parents beliefs they are fair game for murder because even as an infant they can reason out racial bias and support racism and slavery.

If you want to be shot down in the street for murdering children and call that passing "with honor", no one on this forum is likely in a position to stop you. OTOH, most people of all races will think you are a nutjob murderer like Micah Johnson, Syed Farook and Dylann Roof. If you don't end up as a greasy chalk outline then, like Dylann is likely to be, you'll end up with a needle in your arm crying for your mommy. Most Americans have no sympathy for mass murderers and they have even less sympathy for child murderers.
No need to kill the children of white racists today in this time. Slavery is over and it doesnt matter how racist they are unless they are doing something to you. In Nats time it was imperative. Thats why he is a hero to most Black people.

I dont want american sympathy. It has no value to me. I dont court any sympathy to be honest. Those that understand me and Nat will express appreciation.

No need to kill the children of white racists today in this time. Slavery is over and it doesnt matter how racist they are unless they are doing something to you. In Nats time it was imperative. Thats why he is a hero to most Black people.

I dont want american sympathy. It has no value to me. I dont court any sympathy to be honest. Those that understand me and Nat will express appreciation.
Wow, thanks for the backpedal. That's a lot different than your initial declaration:
eusa_whistle.gif

If your "people" find the murder of innocent people to be heroism, then I have no respect for your "people". It's one thing to fight for one's freedom and even kill in doing so, but it's another to murder innocents. You advocated murdering "white babies" then pulled back. I think that was more to cover your tracks than an honest belief. You have a choice of living in hate or living in love. You have a choice of living in peace or living in rage. Whatever you choose affects all those around you.

No. You? Fucking racist douchebags. Most are dimwits, a few are mental cases, some are just assholes seeking to manipulate the less witty by appealing toward their base nature. I doubt you're one of the latter types, but I am guessing Trump is one.
I'm manipulating the less witty... you. :lol:

Forum List

Back