So now according to a board Racist white infants are able to be racist

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
According to Asslips white infants deserve to be murdered as infants because they form racist thoughts due to their parents. His exact words when ask why murdering an infant was not bad was that they are not innocent. That due to their parents beliefs they are fair game for murder because even as an infant they can reason out racial bias and support racism and slavery.

Who is asslips? Why are you more upset about this than all of the millions of republicans who think INFANTS should be murdered because of their race, or their parents religion?

In America now, if you call for the outright murder of white people you are a just an oppressed person of color venting your justified rage. If you are a white person who says "all lives matter" you are a genocidal racist. Such is the state of affairs.

By the way these white republicans do not want to murder infants, they want to "save" all the unborn children because they adamantly oppose abortion. Even for nonwhites. They don't like the colored folk, but they want the colored folk to have lots of babies! It's insanity.

Who is asslips? Why are you more upset about this than all of the millions of republicans who think INFANTS should be murdered because of their race, or their parents religion?
He is booty tickled because I said Nat Turner was right in wiping out every single white life he encountered including infants. He tried to tell me they were innocent but was unable to explain how he knew they were innocent. I am amused he started a thread lying about what I said. Even using his lie i can prove him wrong though.

Babies Show Racial Bias During Playtime, Says Study

Last edited:
In America now, if you call for the outright murder of white people you are a just an oppressed person of color venting your justified rage. If you are a white person who says "all lives matter" you are a genocidal racist. Such is the state of affairs.

By the way these white republicans do not want to murder infants, they want to "save" all the unborn children because they adamantly oppose abortion. Even for nonwhites. They don't like the colored folk, but they want the colored folk to have lots of babies! It's insanity.
Now its turned into I am "calling for the outright murder of white people" :laugh:

He is booty tickled because I said Nat Turner was right in wiping out every single white life he encountered including infants. He tried to tell me they were innocent but was unable to explain how he knew they were innocent. I am amused he started a thread lying about what I said.
You fucking idiot :lmao:

He is booty tickled because I said Nat Turner was right in wiping out every single white life he encountered including infants. He tried to tell me they were innocent but was unable to explain how he knew they were innocent. I am amused he started a thread lying about what I said.
You fucking idiot :lmao:
You fucking cave gibbon. :laugh:

He is booty tickled because I said Nat Turner was right in wiping out every single white life he encountered including infants. He tried to tell me they were innocent but was unable to explain how he knew they were innocent. I am amused he started a thread lying about what I said. Even using his lie i can prove him wrong though.

^ Thats Asslips and hes dumb as shit. :laugh:

^ Thats Asslips and hes dumb as shit. :laugh:
Why, yes he is.

well everybody knows all white people are racist. white people just wake up in the morning and brush their teeth hoping to make them even more whiter than skin, and its totally racist because toothpaste is made of cotton picked by negro slaves.

lol oh okay

well everybody knows all white people are racist. white people just wake up in the morning and brush their teeth hoping to make them even more whiter than skin, and its totally racist because toothpaste is made of cotton picked by negro slaves.
Not all white people are racist or at least virulently racist. White women in particular seem to enjoy me and the other brothas.

WTF?! I can do better than that. Here were your own words below in bold and UNDERLINED from the thread that you started.

You NEVER said that you believed in murdering infants.

"I found out some great news today. I am related to one of my heroes Nat Turner. Fredrick Douglass also thought of Nat Turner as someone that deserved admiration. Calling him more of a revolutionary than the whites that supposedly fought for freedom while simultaneously enslaving others. I have long thought it took some guts and fortitude to do what Turner did. He killed every single white person he ran into. This included women and children.

I dont think I would have been able to kill some of the women and none of the children. Guts not because it was dangerous but because it goes against the natural instinct to protect children.

Yes, you big keyboard commando you.

WTF?! I can do better than that. Here were your own words below in bold and UNDERLINED from the thread that you started.

"I found out some great news today. I am related to one of my heroes Nat Turner. Fredrick Douglass also thought of Nat Turner as someone that deserved admiration. Calling him more of a revolutionary than the whites that supposedly fought for freedom while simultaneously enslaving others. I have long thought it took some guts and fortitude to do what Turner did. He killed every single white person he ran into. This included women and children.

I dont think I would have been able to kill some of the women and none of the children. Guts not because it was dangerous but because it goes against the natural instinct to protect children.
White people tend to scare easily. They always turn some small sprinkle into a wild hurricane.

White people tend to scare easily. They always turn some small sprinkle into a wild hurricane.
Big fat out of control sweaty inner city drugged out negros are scary.

White people are scared of everything Black. Even cats.

White people are scared of everything Black. Even cats.
Meanwhile you support the murder of infants just because of the color of their skin.

Forum List

Back