So now according to a board Racist white infants are able to be racist

He is booty tickled because I said Nat Turner was right in wiping out every single white life he encountered including infants. He tried to tell me they were innocent but was unable to explain how he knew they were innocent. I am amused he started a thread lying about what I said. Even using his lie i can prove him wrong though.

Babies Show Racial Bias During Playtime, Says Study

WTF?! I can do better than that. Here were your own words below in bold and UNDERLINED from the thread that you started.

You NEVER said that you believed in murdering infants.

"I found out some great news today. I am related to one of my heroes Nat Turner. Fredrick Douglass also thought of Nat Turner as someone that deserved admiration. Calling him more of a revolutionary than the whites that supposedly fought for freedom while simultaneously enslaving others. I have long thought it took some guts and fortitude to do what Turner did. He killed every single white person he ran into. This included women and children.

I dont think I would have been able to kill some of the women and none of the children. Guts not because it was dangerous but because it goes against the natural instinct to protect children.
White people tend to scare easily. They always turn some small sprinkle into a wild hurricane.
Big fat out of control sweaty inner city drugged out negros are scary.
White people are scared of everything Black. Even cats.
Meanwhile you support the murder of infants just because of the color of their skin.
Yes I do in Nat Turners or any other enslaved Black person of the times case. I absolutely do.

WTF?! I can do better than that. Here were your own words below in bold and UNDERLINED from the thread that you started.

"I found out some great news today. I am related to one of my heroes Nat Turner. Fredrick Douglass also thought of Nat Turner as someone that deserved admiration. Calling him more of a revolutionary than the whites that supposedly fought for freedom while simultaneously enslaving others. I have long thought it took some guts and fortitude to do what Turner did. He killed every single white person he ran into. This included women and children.

I dont think I would have been able to kill some of the women and none of the children. Guts not because it was dangerous but because it goes against the natural instinct to protect children.
White people tend to scare easily. They always turn some small sprinkle into a wild hurricane.
Meanwhile you support the murder of infants just because of the color of their skin.
Yes I do in Nat Turners or any other enslaved Black person of the times case. I absolutely do.
That mouth of yours always seems to get you in trouble. You now find yourself having to defend the ridiculous position of murdering babies. You's a dumb mutha fucka.

That mouth of yours always seems to get you in trouble. You now find yourself having to defend the ridiculous position of murdering babies. You's a dumb mutha fucka.
You sound ridiculous if you think I'm defending something to a white person. Setting a white person straight is a move derived from offense you gullible cave chimp.

You sound ridiculous if you think I'm defending something to a white person.
Well that is what youre doing, so i must assume that your poor grasp of language is why you just erroneously used the word "ridiculous".

Who is asslips? Why are you more upset about this than all of the millions of republicans who think INFANTS should be murdered because of their race, or their parents religion?
He is booty tickled because I said Nat Turner was right in wiping out every single white life he encountered including infants. He tried to tell me they were innocent but was unable to explain how he knew they were innocent. I am amused he started a thread lying about what I said. Even using his lie i can prove him wrong though.

So you don't disagree with me. Good for you.

You dont disagree with me that you are timid. Thanks for admitting that.

First of all, thanks for copying me, I'm flattered. :D

Secondly, if you think that from reading my postings all this time that I'm timid, then may I suggest that you go buy yourself a dictionary? :cool:

Secondly, if you think that from reading my postings all this time that I'm timid, then may I suggest that you go buy yourself a dictionary? :cool:
I would never copy a copy. Youre weak.

I dont need a dictionary. Your posts show you are timid and scared of your shadow.

I dont need a dictionary. Your posts show you are timid and scared of your shadow.
Oh Look! Asc is on the run!

:thanks:

Oh Look! Asc is on the run!

:thanks:
Oh look. Mudda is recessive.

Claiming that an Infant deserved to die bcause of the color of its skin is weak as hell.
Who told you that?
You did you defended the child's murder because of the color of its skin and then claimed it was not innocent all because it was white.
I agree. Thats a little different from whining and claiming I said "they deserved to die". I maintain it was the proper thing to do under the circumstances as the odds were extremely high the training they had already received backed by white society would have had them enslaving Nats children at some point.

...was right in wiping out every single white life he encountered including infants.

Don't care who you attribute this to, to support the notion of killing babies is fucking evil. You are fucking evil.
How you feel about me is none of my business. White babies raised by racists should die. Its bad enough they carry the recessive genes of the neanderthals that probably are the cause of racism. They carry a virus that infects everything around them. To Nat Turner I say bravo my man. You have proven to be stronger than I think I could have been.

...was right in wiping out every single white life he encountered including infants.

Don't care who you attribute this to, to support the notion of killing babies is fucking evil. You are fucking evil.
How you feel about me is none of my business. White babies raised by racists should die. Its bad enough they carry the recessive genes of the neanderthals that probably are the cause of racism. They carry a virus that infects everything around them. To Nat Turner I say bravo my man. You have proven to be stronger than I think I could have been.

Stupid, ignorant and evil. That's one hell of a way to go through life.

Stupid, ignorant and evil. That's one hell of a way to go through life.
I'm sorry that happened to you. At least you are aware of your condition.

BTW I saw BOAN last night and it agrees with me. It is a brilliantly made must see movie. As a white person you should see it and maybe you too will be able to understand.

Now its turned into I am "calling for the outright murder of white people" :laugh:
You dance around the issue like a coward, but your multiple posts on the topic indicate that is exactly what you support.

If a person keeps talking about how evil <insert race/religion/gender> are and how they are destroying society, it doesn't take a stretch of the imagination to understand they favor destroying those people.

You're an admitted racist, you constantly attack anyone who is "white", you favor the racist idea that "one drop of blood" makes a person black and if they don't claim to be black, then they are a race traitor.

Forum List

Back