Why weren't any of Bill Clinton's girl friends black?

Can you explain to me how Bill Clinton having a Black child has anything to do with Hilary? I'm just curious as to why you Drumpf supporters are that desperate. :laugh:

Hillary is allegedly married to Bill. She shares it all.
Married is not the same as being him. She is her own person. Thats why if he were to shoot someone Hilary wouldnt go to prison with him.

Because black women are strong and wouldn't be intimated and silenced by Hillary the Pitt Bull.:D They would have fucked his shit and world all up!!:lol:

Can you explain to me how Bill Clinton having a Black child has anything to do with Hilary? I'm just curious as to why you Drumpf supporters are that desperate. :laugh:

Married is not the same as being him. She is her own person. Thats why if he were to shoot someone Hilary wouldnt go to prison with him.

Unless it was her idea.. . . . :eusa_shifty:

????? Conspiracy? :eek-52:

Have you ever heard of a married couple that doesn't conspire? That's pretty much the definition of any successful marriage.

Any man or woman that chooses the world before their spouse doesn't understand the function of unconditional love, faith and trust.

How on earth is Bill supposed to be able to get his nookie on the side if he can't count on Hillary to be there to cover his ass? :lmao:

Anyway, he owes her. . .. all the times he has embarrassed her and she has put up with that BS. Yep, I'm sure he'd put that plan in motion. Most times it was her doing the contracting, now it's his turn.

Have you ever heard of a married couple that doesn't conspire? That's pretty much the definition of any successful marriage.

Any man or woman that chooses the world before their spouse doesn't understand the function of unconditional love, faith and trust.

How on earth is Bill supposed to be able to get his nookie on the side if he can't count on Hillary to be there to cover his ass? :lmao:
I'm married to a Black woman. i would be dead if i tried to cheat on her.

Is he a racist?

Go watch the movie, or read the book, PRIMARY COLORS. It is loosely based on Bill's rise to the oval office.

In it, the author tells about how Bill thought he got a young black girl pregnant. She was the daughter of one of the owners of a rib joint that he loved.

Primary Colors (novel) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now, there is an alternate rumor that Bill is infertile. . . I doubt this, but it could be true, as the child turned out not to be his. I am pretty sure the book is legit. Look it up though, it's a true story and a very entertaining novel and movie if you are a politics geek. :D

But yeah, just one more girl he raped.

https://books.google.com/books?id=5t5iP134a1EC&pg=PT196&lpg=PT196&dq=primary+colors+book+Willie's+daughter&source=bl&ots=f4Xqv3dVqO&sig=nc6fHl2nsz66XHavdOrNB-6kWZc&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjvoqur79HPAhVn74MKHSzaBZYQ6AEIUzAN#v=onepage&q=primary colors book Willie's daughter&f=false

That'd be some black on black crime we could all applaud.

That'd be some black on black crime we could all applaud.
Figures it would take a woman to do what a weak boy like you could never do.

What I amazed by is all of the glaring issues that Trump is getting a pass on.

Suppose during Obama’s campaign that a audio recording of him had surfaced with him talking about grabbing women by the "p***y"?

Suppose during Obama’s campaign that a audio recording of him had surfaced with him talking about grabbing women by the "p***y"?
They would have tried to impeach Obama citing he was a sexual predator. Drumpf is only getting a pass by frightened, low income, low intellect white guys supremely pissed off that a Black family is kicking up their heels in the white house. I imagine this is what the south was like after the slaves were freed and some gained political office.

They would have tried to impeach Obama citing he was a sexual predator. Drumpf is only getting a pass by frightened, low income, low intellect white guys supremely pissed off that a Black family is kicking up their heels in the white house. I imagine this is what the south was like after the slaves were freed and some gained political office.

Indeed. And had something like that become public knowledge prior to the election, there would have been anarchy in the streets......by BOTH parties.

Interestingly there was a recent poll taken that identified the average annual Trump supporter income at 72,000 per year....which is higher than the national average.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.usatoday.com/story/83972800/

President Obama dated white women

Must really tick off our USMB racists

7047.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back