So many black people love going to "Ocean City Maryland" and I can't get a clear as to why

Everyone just says it has a nice board walk and beach. My brother said it reminds him of LA

I just wish someone can tell me what the big appeal to black people is at Ocean Maryland. I may just have go down there my damm self

If it is what everyone says, why can't you accept it is for the nice boardwalk and beach?

the fact that so many blacks were riding a longer distance i thought it was something that appealed to only blacks

Everyone just says it has a nice board walk and beach. My brother said it reminds him of LA

I just wish someone can tell me what the big appeal to black people is at Ocean Maryland. I may just have go down there my damm self

If it is what everyone says, why can't you accept it is for the nice boardwalk and beach?

the fact that so many blacks were riding a longer distance i thought it was something that appealed to only blacks
Appeals to blacks who enjoy the beach

Appeals to blacks who enjoy the beach

well its a beach that is a closer, jersey shore which is why i was confused about the ocean maryland hype

Forum List

Back