A Whitey's Message to Black People

Hey, Black People (I mostly address this to the angry ones, but maybe they are all angry? Some are good at hiding it? I don't know):
I treat all blacks as if they have hidden or latent anger issues, just to be on the safe side.

I like this Black couple. He knows best lol! Going to save 5 min driving off grid, no GPS. Sheeat eating grin near the end! I usually avoid commercials like the plague. This one I like. So normal. Give me winners for finding it!

I like this Black couple. He knows best lol! Going to save 5 min driving off grid, no GPS. Sheeat eating grin near the end! I usually avoid commercials like the plague. This one I like. So normal. Give me winners for finding it!

I gave you a winner, even though you and I both know you lost 5 minutes looking for that commercial.
Merry Christmas!

White racism has been vastly declining for decades while black racist has been increasing. Do you understand why?

Race hustling creates jobs and raises money. As the need declined, the hustler class was set to lose millions. So they ginned it back up with needlessly divisive shit.
The Democrats also keep Blacks on the Vote Plantation by keeping them ANGRY of WHITEY.

Truth is, "white" people and especially "white" men cannot truly understand what it is like to be Black. On the other hand, "we" see lots of Black people who are able to get along, and even thrive, while seeming to ignore their status as second-class citizens.

I can't even imagine a Black man who presents himself as a normal middle-class person, speaking, acting, grooming himself, dressing, and acting with dignity and pride, being turned down for anything because of race.

Houston, Texas – One of the cruelest crimes imaginable occurred last week in Houston that further proves America is losing its soul.

As KTRK reported, two violent thugs are in custody at the Harris County Jail after camera footage caught them brutally assaulting an innocent 67-year-old man named Florentino Hurtado, who has Alzheimer’s and dementia.

Police on Thursday identified the suspects as Trayvion Lockridge and Derodric Stephens. They have been charged with aggravated robbery over 65.
. Everyday. Victim appears to be lightweight vs. 300lb+ Theat big guy did not need to beat that little man. Try to stomp on him also? WTH? Push him aside and get in your car and leave! WTH is up with these savages?

Last edited:
Truth is, "white" people and especially "white" men cannot truly understand what it is like to be Black. On the other hand, "we" see lots of Black people who are able to get along, and even thrive, while seeming to ignore their status as second-class citizens.

I can't even imagine a Black man who presents himself as a normal middle-class person, speaking, acting, grooming himself, dressing, and acting with dignity and pride, being turned down for anything because of race.

worked decades in Silicon Valley, traveled all over the area and overseas. Almost never did I see Blacks working early on. Very few in the 2000s also. So much for phony CA diversity.

they make up for it with Millions of Asian, Indian, muslim looking persons. Plenty white fags and dykes get into jobs also.

Chicago Mayor Brandon Johnson is calling for reparations as a way to reduce violent crime. Is he suggesting that only black people commit violent crimes? It’s a good thing he isn’t a Republican or some people might say that he was a racist for saying that.

This raises other obvious questions. Is Brandon suggesting that we should pay criminals to not commit crimes? None of it makes sense.

Also, isn’t the city going broke due to the influx of illegal border crossers. Johnson just tapped millions in COVID funds to deal with that problem.

****why do Cities have massive Covid money lying around? What a sham that BS was.

Anyway, I am done with my little rant here...

:)
*** It's good to blow off steam.

*** That's why we are all here.

*** Oh, yes, some people of the ethnicity under discussion are much nicer than a lot of the other ethnicities in this strange nation.

*** But an unusually large percentage of said ethnicity (especially their youths) are just plain violent.

*** They will never, ever change.

*** It's good to blow off steam.

*** That's why we are all here.

*** Oh, yes, some people of the ethnicity under discussion are much nicer than a lot of the other ethnicities in this strange nation.

*** But an unusually large percentage of said ethnicity (especially their youths) are just plain violent.

*** They will never, ever change.

well, that last thing is very defeatist and negative.

I myself, while never violent, did change, once I found Jesus and His Church. I wasn't a hideous persn before then but... well, that's probably because I was raised in His Church... just not very thoroughly raised... long story. In other words, I wasn't taught much about that Church by my parents. I had to educate myself. One of the best things I've ever done, too. :)

Hey, Black People ...I wish you could all be like some of the "nice" Black people I have come across over the years...

:)

They are oft the best ones :auiqs.jpg: those who just shut up/avoid complaining then embrace the attitude non-Blacks will always have toward them.
Especially the melanin Blacks, I don't think I am ever going to understand, how they are not eager expatriates.

A lot of black people tend to hate on white people and then they call us the haters.

In my life I have seen farrier more black hate toward white than the reverse.

If you are brought up being told your whole life that the white man is out to get you and oppress you, you belive it.
And that is exactly what happens in the black community.

Forum List

Back