so joe is threatening china with grave consequences.

so joe the great cornholio is threatening china with grave consequences if they help russia in any way. as makala harris says, let me be clear they will be swift and severe. well lets wait and see what china does after been warned by the great cornholio.
Joe is China's puppet-they know he is both joking and a joke.

You know what....Biden the Vegetable should be the last person on Earth to threaten anybody...he is a a very sick man... he should put a sock in his mouth and go to his basement.

And stop hurting America. :mad:

He only does what he is told.
Grow up you fool.
Hes a loggerheads with china then you say he's being obedient.
Where do you get that shit from?
If they attack Taiwan will he be taking instructions from China then? You don't think you fool

Grow up you fool.
If they attack Taiwan will he be taking instructions from China then? You don't think you fool
WHEN China takes Taiwan you expect even as much suppott was given Afghanistan?
Ah! Now is think I can grasp the meaning of "Cock-eyed Optimist"!

Crushing the middle class as did Obama.....coincidence? Gibbs says no coincidences.
How is he crushing the middle class?

Besides, every republic pol since reagan has pushed the hour glass economy on America. Profits for the rich with pain for the poor and lower classes

mqdefault.jpg

WHEN China takes Taiwan you expect even as much suppott was given Afghanistan?
Ah! Now is think I can grasp the meaning of "Cock-eyed Optimist"!
I have no idea what he has in mind but I'm sure with that sea between them will give somebody an opportunity to do something.
I know you want him to fail because you hate him but that's not justification.

Grow up you fool.

Yeah, right.......

1647744538640.jpeg

Xi got the dossier on father and son.....LOL

Not what you claimed Biden has done.
Has President Biden continued angry white guy tweets? Boorish behavior home and broad? Continuous lying? Screaming at reporters for quoting him? Crazy ass white house press conferences?

Has President Biden continued angry white guy tweets? Boorish behavior home and broad? Continuous lying? Screaming at reporters for quoting him? Crazy ass white house press conferences?

That's a very stupid question....you actually think Joe Biden has enough together to use a SMARTPHONE?

Yes, Biden lies too often for comfort and directly to the people he represents.

Yes, Biden does scream at reporters, ask Peter Doocey.

Crazy ass WH press conferences? What's he done two? LOL

That's a very stupid question....you actually think Joe Biden has enough together to use a SMARTPHONE?

Yes, Biden lies too often for comfort and directly to the people he represents.

Yes, Biden does scream at reporters, ask Peter Doocey.

Crazy ass WH press conferences? What's he done two? LOL
The former 1-term president only used one for stupid angry misspelled white guy tweets.

The Washington Post document over 30K lies by the former 1-term president.

He didn't scream at phax's doocy, he called him a stupid SOB which was caught on mic. Then apologized the next day because he has class.

Spicy, old smoky eye, some Italian guy for a week and a blond airhead to deny what the president said or tweeted the day before.

Forum List

Back