so joe is threatening china with grave consequences.

Is $6 gasoline, $130 per barrel oil, 8% inflation, shortages, degraded supply lines, and war breaking out in Europe "normal"? How are you "winning"?
$3.75/GL Here

Current price of a barrel is $104.31

Inflation 7.8%

Supply lines are degraded? The lines are shipping more product than ever.

Blame putin

I could care less what Tater says to the chi-coms because it does not mean anything, it's just deflection, the same as "Mah Russia/Ukraine".

All I know is I paid $8.68 for six raw chicken wings this week and noticed other folks in the meat isle picking up a package of meat, seeing the price, then shaking their heads, and putting it back.

I'm lucky as I can afford it but how a family of four on a modest lower middle class income can is beyond me.....Rice, beans, and pasta I guess.

I could care less what Tater says to the chi-coms because it does not mean anything, it's just deflection, the same as "Mah Russia/Ukraine".

All I know is I paid $8.68 for six raw chicken wings this week and noticed other folks in the meat isle picking up a package of meat, seeing the price, then shaking their heads, and putting it back.

I'm lucky as I can afford it but how a family of four on a modest lower middle class income can is beyond me.....Rice, beans, and pasta I guess.
You look like you should loose some weight.

1647753514292.png

Hm.m..m... Grave consequences...

He and Jill went to pick out tombstones?

*****SMILE*****

:)

Forum List

Back