so joe is threatening china with grave consequences.

so joe the great cornholio is threatening china with grave consequences if they help russia in any way. as makala harris says, let me be clear they will be swift and severe. well lets wait and see what china does after been warned by the great cornholio.

These comments come one day after US President Joe Biden warned his Chinese counterpart Xi Jinping of “consequences” if Beijing supports Russia's military action in Ukraine...

Beijing's vice foreign minister blames NATO for stoking the instability that led to the Russia-Ukraine conflict.... warns of ''unimaginable consequences'' of forcing nuclear power into a corner.

Saturday, the Chinese official agreed with Moscow’s assessment that NATO’s unchecked expansion in Eastern Europe and the failure to address Russia’s national security concerns had paved the way for the current crisis. He said a simple “commitment of no eastward expansion could have easily ended the crisis and stopped the suffering.”

“Instead, one chose to fan the flames at a safe distance, watching its own arms dealers, bankers and oil tycoons make a fortune out of the war, while leaving the people of a small country with the wounds of war that would take years to heal,” he said.

“History has proven time and again that sanctions cannot solve problems,” Le said. “The sanctions against Russia are getting more and more outrageous… Sanctions will only harm ordinary people, impact the economic and financial system... and worsen the global economy.”

NATO’s pursuit of “absolute security” leads to “absolute non-security,” Le added

Last edited:
so joe the great cornholio is threatening china with grave consequences if they help russia in any way. as makala harris says, let me be clear they will be swift and severe. well lets wait and see what china does after been warned by the great cornholio.
They must be shaking in their shoes.

Pretty sure it goes way beyond that.
Quite right.

The person, in all probability that is calling the day to day shots, is Susan Rice. She is buddy buddy with Barack, who, no doubt plots the larger agenda.

They call Susan the "shadow president."

Quite right.

The person, in all probability that is calling the day to day shots, is Susan Rice. She is buddy buddy with Barack, who, no doubt plots the larger agenda.

They call Susan the "shadow president."

My take also.....she had the second door from the oval under the big 'O' I believe.....and I bet she's there again.

You remember our first unelected woman president, President Val Jarrett?

The Chinese, who he and his gang enable as the 500lb Gorilla of the global market. The Chinese are trying to preserve their economic symbiosis with their western New World Order partners through the turmoil being caused by the situation in Ukraine. Chinese intelligence probably concluded that their clandestine relationship with the New World Order could be compromised or uncovered as a result of this situation....SO...they decided it would be a good idea to enact a stunt that suggests that the people involved aren't really so close. It's like two crooks pretending that they don't know or like each other so no one catches on to their scheme, basically. In reality, Joe and the Chinese are probably fully conspiring on how to best rape the average consumer during this time, just like they did through the pandemic.

The Chinese, who he and his gang enable as the 500lb Gorilla of the global market. The Chinese are trying to preserve their economic symbiosis with their western New World Order partners through the turmoil being caused by the situation in Ukraine. Chinese intelligence probably concluded that their clandestine relationship with the New World Order could be compromised or uncovered as a result of this situation....SO...they decided it would be a good idea to enact a stunt that suggests that the people involved aren't really so close. It's like two crooks pretending that they don't know or like each other so no one catches on to their scheme, basically. In reality, Joe and the Chinese are probably fully conspiring on how to best rape the average consumer during this time, just like they did through the pandemic.
Dick meets Jane and says, hello…

Oh, and what do we have here?
The United States does not rule out military action if China creates a base in the Solomon Islands (near Australia), writes the Guardian.

It turns out that the creation of foreign military bases violates the principle of security. Who would have thought!
FRSCjlOWYAMQPVW

The United States does not rule out military action if China creates a base in the Solomon Islands (near Australia), writes the Guardian.

It turns out that the creation of foreign military bases violates the principle of security. Who would have thought!
FRSCjlOWYAMQPVW

Remind me again why Imperialist Japan invading China and Nazi Germany attacking Communist Russia were bad things?

Remind me again why Imperialist Japan invading China and Nazi Germany attacking Communist Russia were bad things?
I was good thing. European cultural Germany attacked the godless commies, and Japan attacked the pagan chinks. Everything was right.

FRSCjlOWYAMQPVW

And suddenly, the USA looks like Ukraine.

FRSCjlOWYAMQPVW
Why would you post a pic of that article with out the link, unless. . . you did not want to seriously discuss that issue?

Obviously that was only diplomatic bluster meant to put pressure on the Soloman Island government, as anyone who read the article could surmise. It couldn't really be taken that seriously.

“We wanted to outline for our friends in the Solomons, what our concerns are,” said Kritenbrink. “Prime minister Sogavare indicated that in the Solomon Islands’ view, the agreement they’ve concluded has solely domestic implications. But we’ve made clear that there are potential regional security implications of the agreement not just for ourselves, but for allies and partners across the region.”

On Tuesday, Kritenbrink reiterated the US’s willingness to act in the region if a military base were established by China.

“Of course, we have respect for the Solomon Islands sovereignty, but we also wanted to let them know that if steps were taken to establish a de facto permanent military presence, power projection capabilities, or a military installation, then we would have significant concerns, and we would very naturally respond to those concerns,” he said.

When asked what that response could involve, he said: “Look, I’m not going to speculate and I’m not in a position to talk about what the United States may or may not do in such a situation.”

Pressed on whether he would rule out the prospect of the US taking military action against Solomon Islands were a naval base to be established, and, if not, whether he was comfortable with Australian prime minister Scott Morrison’s talk of the base being a “red line” for Australia, he said: “I don’t have a lot to add beyond what I’ve already stated.”

In a statement last week, the Biden administration said the US would “respond accordingly” if China was allowed to establish a long-term presence on the islands, while noting assurances from Sogavare that he had no intention of allowing a military base.. . "

Dick waving and empty bluster. . .

Forum List

Back