So it's on.....

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
American soldiers have been injured. Get ready folks....hell is coming to breakfast.

Last edited:
American soldiers have been injured. Get ready folks....hell is coming to breakfast.

Far from the first time. the 144th in fact. Also not the first one with injuries.

Also this "traumatic brain injury" stuff wouldn't have even been recognized as an injury 10 or 12 years ago.

So it's unlikely this will lead to anything resembling a full scale conflict.

Far from the first time. the 144th in fact. Also not the first one with injuries.

Also this "traumatic brain injury" stuff wouldn't have even been recognized as an injury 10 or 12 years ago.

I don't want to see it.... But I fear it is inevitable.
Actually the inflation caused by diverted shipping is more likely to spark problems.

Last edited:

I don't want to see it.... Bit I fear it is inevitable.
Actually the inflation caused by diverted shipping is more likely to spark problems.
Biden has no balls a heavy response.

Be funny if oil starts to spike after Biden's been crowing about lower inflation.
Just give the Navy Chief the green light...take 2 weeks....then OVER.

Traumatic brain injuries are SIGNIFICANT neurological damage. So yes, they would have been recognized 50 years ago!

There have already been over 45 American soldiers injured in Syria within the last year, some of whom have had traumatic brain injuries. My wife's niece is an Army doctor with the rank of major, and was recently transferred out of Syria. She wasn't very happy with the country's leadership, when we got together with her and her mom last month.

I wouldn't look for the Biden administration to do much about these latest attacks.

Traumatic brain injuries are SIGNIFICANT neurological damage. So yes, they would have been recognized 50 years ago!
Nope. These days they hang that on anyone who's been subjected to the concussion from bombardment. 50 years ago they would have shrugged and went back to work.

Nope. These days they hang that on anyone who's been subjected to the concussion from bombardment. 50 years ago they would have shrugged and went back to work.
Those are not classified as traumatic brain injuries.

Forum List

Back