So it looks like the armchair warriors are back.

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
It's been weird, watching the same people who made excuses for the wars Bush got us into, turn into anti-neocon doves when Trump came down the escalator.

How could these people have turned on a dime like that?

But now, Trump blows up a bad guy and they're back at full force. Welcome back, we missed ya! But could you at least make up your mind, one way or the other?

It's been weird, watching the same people who made excuses for the wars Bush got us into, turn into anti-neocon doves when Trump came down the escalator.

But now, Trump blows up a bad guy and they're back at full force. Welcome back, we missed ya! But could you at least make up your mind, one way or the other?

Funny, I doubt I'll see you showing up at any anti-war rallies.

Same shit every time. These fuckers know they are being lied to but the thrill of living vicariously through those who sacrifice their lives (why I don't know) is just so appealing.
Yet ANOTHER war for the small hatted ones.

I don't want another war. But the guy was in a war zone, in a country he was directing hostile military operations against, and directing operations AGAINST US, killing our people.

He was a completely valid target.

If Iran chooses to pretend that their people engaging in warfare against us, are somehow supposed to be safe while doing so, that is their choice, to be insane.

And the people who capitulate to evil and think if they hide in a closet evil will ignore them.

How many loved ones have you lost to Islamic terrorists while they were just going about their daily lives?

This is different

This is brought by the most wise

White males

And China agrees

China will support trump because he is different he knows how for all people to prosper

But like China he knows now that the unwise must be stopped from voting

The cause of radical Islam is western democracies women voters who votes against their own selves which proves they cannot vote properly

Liberalism comes from unwise voters and real harm comes

China knows this

America’s founders knew this

And trump knows this

Trump America will have China working together among with the UK that have just woke up to stop liberalism and Muslim harm world wide !!!

It’s over for you stooopid voters your voting will now be stopped

I don't want another war. But the guy was in a war zone, in a country he was directing hostile military operations against, and directing operations AGAINST US, killing our people.

If Iran chooses to pretend that their people engaging in warfare against us, are somehow supposed to be safe while doing so, that is their choice, to be insane.

where's the evidence that he was an imminent threat? a contractor was killed & we retaliated & killed 25 of theirs. then donny not only pushed the envelope - he damn well shoved the whole paper company off a ledge & now it looks like every service member around the world is in their sites. good job - i feel safer now.... don't you?

of course you do cause donny says you are.

they would rather stay warm & comfy in that basket of deplorables, being spoon fed the pablum that keeps them ignorant rather than hurt their brain learning real facts.
What "real facts" would that be?? .... :dunno:

that donny is an impulsive man baby - - - who thinks he 'knows more than the generals' , didn't even know it was a war crime to hit cultural & religious sites.

tell me something - - did you automatically believe it when you were told that hussein's army took little kuwaiti babies outa their incubators to die? how about the mushroom cloud? yellow cake? how'z about the USA were gonna be liberators & be greeted with flowers? were they facts that turned out to be true?

where's the evidence that he was an imminent threat? a contractor was killed & we retaliated & killed 25 of theirs. then donny not only pushed the envelope - he damn well shoved the whole paper company off a ledge & now it looks like every service member around the world is in their sites. good job - i feel safer now.... don't you?

of course you do cause donny says you are.

As I said, in the post you "replied to",

if Iran wants to believe that their people in a fucking war zone, in a country that they are invading, and terrorizing, that are waging war against US, killing our people,

if Iran wants to be shocked and upset that some of those people were targeted?

That is their choice to be insane.

they would rather stay warm & comfy in that basket of deplorables, being spoon fed the pablum that keeps them ignorant rather than hurt their brain learning real facts.
What "real facts" would that be?? .... :dunno:

that donny is an impulsive man baby - - - who thinks he 'knows more than the generals' , didn't even know it was a war crime to hit cultural & religious sites.

tell me something - - did you automatically believe it when you were told that hussein's army took little kuwaiti babies outa their incubators to die? how about the mushroom cloud? yellow cake? how'z about the USA were gonna be liberators & be greeted with flowers? were they facts that turned out to be true?

So, it would be "grown up" to let the Iranians conduct operations inside of Iraq, killing our people, instead of fighting back, because it might upset the Iranians who believe that they should be allowed to kill us safely?

MMm, yeah, no, I'm not going to accept that. If that is the world we live in, we need to change it, right fucking now.

At least it's obvious to some that alternate motives & enlightened self interests have been involved Tijn

~S~

It is easy to be a warhawk from the safety of ones own living room knowing you will never be the one called to be in danger.

Forum List

Back