So it looks like the armchair warriors are back.

Then third party it is. It would not have been hard for Obama to be the president he said he was going to be.

If you want to piss away your vote on a third party, go ahead. Just stop complaining about Trump, because that's what you voted for.

It doesn't bother me that Hillary lost. She would be doing little different than Trump.

not true. she trusted & believed the 17 intel agencies all screaming that russia was committing cyber war against us & putin was determined to put his puppet in office. they are screaming that is happening again right now. hillary would not have tried to dismantle obamacare. trump is.

Trump isn't trying to do that either. There are little things here and there but to end Obamacare would mean Trump would have to come up with a replacement and he is too stupid to do that.

That said, I want it to end so that we can finally get to some sort of universal health care.

So Obamacare marches on under Trump just as it would have under Hillary.

hillary wouldn't have rolled back regs aka protections for bigcorp.

Sure she would have. They didnt give her all that money for nothing.

hillary wouldn't have essentially dissolved the EPA

It isn't dissolved.

i voted 3rd party in 2000 as a 'protest' vote against gore & my own state senator for VP as did a lot of people & because of that - - - we got W.

how did that work out for us?

Probably the same if Gore had won. Hillary never saw a war she wouldn't support. She threatened to shoot down Russian planes in parts of the world we have no business being in. I am NOT going to vote for that.

the ACA is in the courts right now moving up the food chain to determine if the whole thing is unconstitutional. research it. it started in texas - a bunch of redneck states joined in & the mandate was the first to go, but it's still active.

The court already ruled (erroneously) that it was Constitutional but as you note, this a state action. Something that would still be happening under Hillary.

hillary is a corporate (D) no doubt. chances are pretty high she wouldn't have touched medicare, social security & medicaid

Chances are no one will and what we will get at some point is Medicare for all.

trump just approved the rollback of the EPA regs that have been in place since 1970., when nixon founded it.

Obama approved thousands of off shore drilling permits. Six of one, half dozen of another.

hillary ain't running again, so your purity test shouldn't apply. but you don't get to complain about trump if you didn't vote in 2016 nor get to complain if you don't do whatever it takes to get him out. btw - - - bernie supported hillary in the end & pleaded with his supporters to not sit home or vote for jill stein. if you were a real bernie bro, you would have taken heed. & he will say it again, should he drop out at some point. he'll tell y'all the same thing this time too.

Bernie never said to not vote for Jill Stein that I am aware. Have a quote?

Bernie said he would support the (D) nominee. He lived up to his word. Something neither Hillary or Obama ever understood.

Nominate another corporate (D) and I will vote third party again.

If you want to piss away your vote on a third party, go ahead. Just stop complaining about Trump, because that's what you voted for.

It doesn't bother me that Hillary lost. She would be doing little different than Trump.

not true. she trusted & believed the 17 intel agencies all screaming that russia was committing cyber war against us & putin was determined to put his puppet in office. they are screaming that is happening again right now. hillary would not have tried to dismantle obamacare. trump is.

Trump isn't trying to do that either. There are little things here and there but to end Obamacare would mean Trump would have to come up with a replacement and he is too stupid to do that.

That said, I want it to end so that we can finally get to some sort of universal health care.

It isn't dissolved.

i voted 3rd party in 2000 as a 'protest' vote against gore & my own state senator for VP as did a lot of people & because of that - - - we got W.

Probably the same if Gore had won. Hillary never saw a war she wouldn't support. She threatened to shoot down Russian planes in parts of the world we have no business being in. I am NOT going to vote for that.

the ACA is in the courts right now moving up the food chain to determine if the whole thing is unconstitutional. research it. it started in texas - a bunch of redneck states joined in & the mandate was the first to go, but it's still active.

The court already ruled (erroneously) that it was Constitutional but as you note, this a state action. Something that would still be happening under Hillary.

hillary is a corporate (D) no doubt. chances are pretty high she wouldn't have touched medicare, social security & medicaid

trump just approved the rollback of the EPA regs that have been in place since 1970., when nixon founded it.

Obama approved thousands of off shore drilling permits. Six of one, half dozen of another.

hillary ain't running again, so your purity test shouldn't apply. but you don't get to complain about trump if you didn't vote in 2016 nor get to complain if you don't do whatever it takes to get him out. btw - - - bernie supported hillary in the end & pleaded with his supporters to not sit home or vote for jill stein. if you were a real bernie bro, you would have taken heed. & he will say it again, should he drop out at some point. he'll tell y'all the same thing this time too.

Bernie said he would support the (D) nominee. He lived up to his word. Something neither Hillary or Obama ever understood.

he didn't have to & of course he wouldn't. but you vote 3rd party over anybody that isn't blue & that vote goes to trump. he won by 75K votes. that's it. btw - i supported bernie, donated to campaign but when he dropped out - the choice was clear. vote for a fascist in the making or vote against it & help make sure the better chance gets in to stop it.

russia is helping push tulsi gabbard you know & guess wh will be going 3rd party to syphon off votes & that might help get trump a 2nd term.

It isn't dissolved.

he didn't have to & of course he wouldn't.

Then why did you claim he did?

bernie supported hillary in the end & pleaded with his supporters to not sit home or vote for jill stein.

but you vote 3rd party over anybody that isn't blue & that vote goes to trump. he won by 75K votes. that's it. btw - i supported bernie, donated to campaign but when he dropped out - the choice was clear. vote for a fascist in the making or vote against it & help make sure the better chance gets in to stop it.

russia is helping push tulsi gabbard you know & guess wh will be going 3rd party to syphon off votes & that might help get trump a 2nd term.

I didn't vote red, I voted green and IMO anyone not able to understand this belongs not to a political party but to a cult.

Gabbard has made no indication that she is running third party but yeah, I may write her in anyway.

I thought I got Trump elected. Now it was the Russians?

It isn't dissolved.

bernie supported hillary in the end & pleaded with his supporters to not sit home or vote for jill stein.

but you vote 3rd party over anybody that isn't blue & that vote goes to trump. he won by 75K votes. that's it. btw - i supported bernie, donated to campaign but when he dropped out - the choice was clear. vote for a fascist in the making or vote against it & help make sure the better chance gets in to stop it.

I didn't vote red, I voted green and IMO anyone not able to understand this belongs not to a political party but to a cult.

Gabbard has made no indication that she is running third party but yeah, I may write her in anyway.

oh for fuck's sake - learn to understand subtleties. bernie said & is still saying & may say if he ends up dropping out to do what it takes to keep trump outa office. you not getting that by now is astounding. i voted green in 2000 - ralph nader. & the world broke. it's worse than broken now. tulsi voted 'present' for the srticles of impeachment. you think that was best for the nation? you think sitting on the fence about one of the most imporatnt decisions a politician can make regarding this nation?

oh please. she has been appearing on fox as well & there are all kinds of campaign signs popping up down south of her to try 'n push that redneck vote for her just in case they are start to doubt trump. it's called propaganda dude - & the russians did it for 2016 & they are ramped up to push it this time around. like on steroids. but your purity test is ridiculous at best.

It isn't dissolved.

oh for fuck's sake - learn to understand subtleties. bernie said & is still saying & may say if he ends up dropping out to do what it takes to keep trump outa office. you not getting that by now is astounding. i voted green in 2000 - ralph nader. & the world broke. it's worse than broken now. tulsi voted 'present' for the srticles of impeachment. you think that was best for the nation? you think sitting on the fence about one of the most imporatnt decisions a politician can make regarding this nation?

oh please. she has been appearing on fox as well & there are all kinds of campaign signs popping up down south of her to try 'n push that redneck vote for her just in case they are start to doubt trump. it's called propaganda dude - & the russians did it for 2016 & they are ramped up to push it this time around. like on steroids. but your purity test is ridiculous at best.

The (D)'s lost in 2016 for one reason. Hillary.

wrong. she campaigned like it was still the 90s & barely had a youtube page. she sucked royally when it came to social media but she didn't get 3,000,000,000 more 'popular' votes thru propaganda & going where his base thrived. that's the truth & if you're too blind or hard headed to see or care, then you're part of the problem.

wrong. she campaigned like it was still the 90s & barely had a youtube page. she sucked royally when it came to social media but she didn't get 3,000,000,000 more 'popular' votes thru propaganda & going where his base thrived. that's the truth & if you're too blind or hard headed to see or care, then you're part of the problem.

She did get 3 million more votes because she got 4 million more in California.

& donny won the EC & therefore the presidency by only 75K votes.

Absolutely did. She lost Michigan and Wisconsin. Two states she never should have lost. Those losses are on her and Obama.

Absolutely did. She lost Michigan and Wisconsin. Two states she never should have lost. Those losses are on her and Obama.

haaaaaaaaaaaa............. now it's obama's fault too?

:113:

If President Obama had been the person Candidate Obama said he would be there is no President Trump today.

Obama gave the car companies millions of dollars. When the people with poisoned water came looking for help, Obama told them to go pound sand and Hillary lost Michigan. Hillary lost both Michigan and Wisconsin to Sanders.

Another reason I will not blindly vote (D).

Pharma & Insurance Gave $36M to the 33 Senate Democrats Not Backing Medicare for All

If President Obama had been the person Candidate Obama said he would be there is no President Trump today.

Obama gave the car companies millions of dollars. When the people with poisoned water came looking for help, Obama told them to go pound sand and Hillary lost Michigan. Hillary lost both Michigan and Wisconsin to Sanders.

Pharma & Insurance Gave $36M to the 33 Senate Democrats Not Backing Medicare for All

obama didn't give the auto industry money. they were loans & they were paid back. not only was a major industry saved - it saved millions of jobs. you are looking for a purity test & it just ain't there. nothing will be solved overnight & i am right there with you as far as true universal healthcare & bigpharma is a nasty entity that needs to be dealt with. i'll bet i voted for more diversity than you when it comes to any political 'party' . but right now, it's too important & your 'logic' isn't any better than what the trumpanzees are doing with the scorched earth mentality & welcoming it if it means 'owning' the liberals. they will gladly vote against ALL self interest & reason if it means sticking it to us 'snowflakes' & your false equivalencies just don't stand up to fact.

obama didn't give the auto industry money. they were loans & they were paid back.

They did not and on top of that, you know they didnt.

Taxpayers lost $9.26B on auto bailout

People are sick and tired of the lies. I ignore the rest of a post when it starts off as wrong as yours did.

Forum List

Back