So it looks like the armchair warriors are back.

It's been weird, watching the same people who made excuses for the wars Bush got us into, turn into anti-neocon doves when Trump came down the escalator.

How could these people have turned on a dime like that?

But now, Trump blows up a bad guy and they're back at full force. Welcome back, we missed ya! But could you at least make up your mind, one way or the other?

It is easy to be a warhawk from the safety of ones own living room knowing you will never be the one called to be in danger.

You know what else it easy? To just smear people you disagree with.

It is easy to be a warhawk from the safety of ones own living room knowing you will never be the one called to be in danger.
I got pretty sick and fucking tired of sitting in airports, watching legless soldiers being pushed in a wheelchair by their children.

It's been weird, watching the same people who made excuses for the wars Bush got us into, turn into anti-neocon doves when Trump came down the escalator.

But now, Trump blows up a bad guy and they're back at full force. Welcome back, we missed ya! But could you at least make up your mind, one way or the other?

You know what else it easy? To just smear people you disagree with.

non sequitur much?

they would rather stay warm & comfy in that basket of deplorables, being spoon fed the pablum that keeps them ignorant rather than hurt their brain learning real facts.
What "real facts" would that be?? .... :dunno:

that donny is an impulsive man baby - - - who thinks he 'knows more than the generals' , didn't even know it was a war crime to hit cultural & religious sites.

tell me something - - did you automatically believe it when you were told that hussein's army took little kuwaiti babies outa their incubators to die? how about the mushroom cloud? yellow cake? how'z about the USA were gonna be liberators & be greeted with flowers? were they facts that turned out to be true?

So, it would be "grown up" to let the Iranians conduct operations inside of Iraq, killing our people, instead of fighting back, because it might upset the Iranians who believe that they should be allowed to kill us safely?

MMm, yeah, no, I'm not going to accept that. If that is the world we live in, we need to change it, right fucking now.

wow- you got that from my reply? what bizzaro world do you live in.

we fought back. we killed 25 of their guys after they killed a contractor. soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ---------------------------------

where is the evidence? what 'imminent threat'? why do you automatically believe what you are told 'cause it's donny? we didn't tell the sovereign nation we were in that we were going to do this. we didn't let our allies know & now pompeo is bitching that they aren't 'with us' all the way? donny didn't tell the gang of 8. but the war hawks knew. they probably powdered his butt & CONvinced him that taking out the #2 dude - assassinating him was the best choice outa a few as to what should have been done. ms lindsey has had a hard on for war with iran dating back to when he was mccain's lap dog.

I don't want another war. But the guy was in a war zone, in a country he was directing hostile military operations against, and directing operations AGAINST US, killing our people.

He was a completely valid target.

If Iran chooses to pretend that their people engaging in warfare against us, are somehow supposed to be safe while doing so, that is their choice, to be insane.

where's the evidence that he was an imminent threat? a contractor was killed & we retaliated & killed 25 of theirs. then donny not only pushed the envelope - he damn well shoved the whole paper company off a ledge & now it looks like every service member around the world is in their sites. good job - i feel safer now.... don't you?

of course you do cause donny says you are.

As I said, in the post you "replied to",

if Iran wants to believe that their people in a fucking war zone, in a country that they are invading, and terrorizing, that are waging war against US, killing our people,

if Iran wants to be shocked and upset that some of those people were targeted?

That is their choice to be insane.

Why do we still have troops in a war zone 17 years after we started the war?

that donny is an impulsive man baby - - - who thinks he 'knows more than the generals' , didn't even know it was a war crime to hit cultural & religious sites.
Your opinions aren't "facts", they're just opinions. ... :cool:

watching trump's impulsive behavior for decades gives me the right to call him that, based on solid evidence of his public & not so private life.

so - where's the evidence? what facts do you have that justifies this? i see you didn't answer the questions i posed about the first gulf war..... or the 2nd.

huh - curious dat.

So are many others

but that's not really the point

why 'take the shot' would be closer....

~S~

Then I am not getting the point. We are supposed to let the Iranians wage war against our people and not fight back?

more the better part of valor applies

especially with a 75 yr old issue

~S~

So, that is your position? We just let them kill our men?

Funny, I doubt I'll see you showing up at any anti-war rallies.

I'll hopefully be at one tomorrow. I'll post pics.

So are many others

~S~

Then I am not getting the point. We are supposed to let the Iranians wage war against our people and not fight back?

~S~

we killed 25 of theirs.

WHERE'S THE EVIDENCE THAT HE WAS AN IMMINENT THREAT?

they would rather stay warm & comfy in that basket of deplorables, being spoon fed the pablum that keeps them ignorant rather than hurt their brain learning real facts.

tell me something - - did you automatically believe it when you were told that hussein's army took little kuwaiti babies outa their incubators to die? how about the mushroom cloud? yellow cake? how'z about the USA were gonna be liberators & be greeted with flowers? were they facts that turned out to be true?

So, it would be "grown up" to let the Iranians conduct operations inside of Iraq, killing our people, instead of fighting back, because it might upset the Iranians who believe that they should be allowed to kill us safely?

MMm, yeah, no, I'm not going to accept that. If that is the world we live in, we need to change it, right fucking now.

we fought back. we killed 25 of their guys after they killed a contractor. soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ---------------------------------

where is the evidence? what 'imminent threat'? why do you automatically believe what you are told 'cause it's donny? we didn't tell the sovereign nation we were in that we were going to do this. we didn't let our allies know & now pompeo is bitching that they aren't 'with us' all the way? donny didn't tell the gang of 8. but the war hawks knew. they probably powdered his butt & CONvinced him that taking out the #2 dude - assassinating him was the best choice outa a few as to what should have been done. ms lindsey has had a hard on for war with iran dating back to when he was mccain's lap dog.

It is purely coincidence that LMT and RNT and NOC and went up right before the strike on Soleimani while the DJI was going down.

It is purely coincidence that LMT and RNT and NOC and went up right before the strike on Soleimani while the DJI was going down.

i don't know what those abbreviations stand for.

So are many others

~S~

~S~

we killed 25 of theirs.

Didn't you hear Trump? He said he was "planning things". Shouldn't that be enough to start a war over? (sarcasm in case that was missed)

Lockeheed Martin, Raytheon and Northrop Grumman

So are many others

~S~

~S~

we killed 25 of theirs.

Didn't you hear Trump? He said he was "planning things". Shouldn't that be enough to start a war over? (sarcasm in case that was missed)

after he is done 'planning things' - then we 'will see what happens'

whew! i feel safer now.

So are many others

~S~

~S~

we killed 25 of theirs.

There is no evidence but then, evidence isn’t required for many Americans to believe.

Lockeheed Martin, Raytheon and Northrop Grumman

oooOOOooo m'k - now that makes sense.

silly eisenhower with all that 'beware the military industrial complex' blather, huh?

Forum List

Back