So it looks like the armchair warriors are back.

It's been weird, watching the same people who made excuses for the wars Bush got us into, turn into anti-neocon doves when Trump came down the escalator.

How could these people have turned on a dime like that?

But now, Trump blows up a bad guy and they're back at full force. Welcome back, we missed ya! But could you at least make up your mind, one way or the other?

I don't want another war. But the guy was in a war zone, in a country he was directing hostile military operations against, and directing operations AGAINST US, killing our people.

He was a completely valid target.

If Iran chooses to pretend that their people engaging in warfare against us, are somehow supposed to be safe while doing so, that is their choice, to be insane.

where's the evidence that he was an imminent threat? a contractor was killed & we retaliated & killed 25 of theirs. then donny not only pushed the envelope - he damn well shoved the whole paper company off a ledge & now it looks like every service member around the world is in their sites. good job - i feel safer now.... don't you?

of course you do cause donny says you are.

As I said, in the post you "replied to",

if Iran wants to believe that their people in a fucking war zone, in a country that they are invading, and terrorizing, that are waging war against US, killing our people,

if Iran wants to be shocked and upset that some of those people were targeted?

That is their choice to be insane.

Why do we still have troops in a war zone 17 years after we started the war?

An excellent question.

But, if they are going to be there, letting our enemies kill them, and not fighting back is not acceptable.

So are many others

but that's not really the point

why 'take the shot' would be closer....

~S~

Then I am not getting the point. We are supposed to let the Iranians wage war against our people and not fight back?

Bring them home where they belong and problem solved.

Well, one of the problems, but yes.

But leaving them out there to be killed and then whining when they fight back?

NO.

Is there really a question how submissive authoritarians - followers - turn on a dime?

Is there really a question how folks with compartmentalized brains won't even bother to reconcile wildly contradictory stances?

It's been weird, watching the same people who made excuses for the wars Bush got us into, turn into anti-neocon doves when Trump came down the escalator.

How could these people have turned on a dime like that?

But now, Trump blows up a bad guy and they're back at full force. Welcome back, we missed ya! But could you at least make up your mind, one way or the other?

I don't want another war. But the guy was in a war zone, in a country he was directing hostile military operations against, and directing operations AGAINST US, killing our people.

If Iran chooses to pretend that their people engaging in warfare against us, are somehow supposed to be safe while doing so, that is their choice, to be insane.

where's the evidence that he was an imminent threat? a contractor was killed & we retaliated & killed 25 of theirs. then donny not only pushed the envelope - he damn well shoved the whole paper company off a ledge & now it looks like every service member around the world is in their sites. good job - i feel safer now.... don't you?

if Iran wants to believe that their people in a fucking war zone, in a country that they are invading, and terrorizing, that are waging war against US, killing our people,

An excellent question.

But, if they are going to be there, letting our enemies kill them, and not fighting back is not acceptable.

will it be acceptable to pay $5 a gallon of gas? how'z about yer kids going to war? yer grandkiddies?

So are many others

~S~

Then I am not getting the point. We are supposed to let the Iranians wage war against our people and not fight back?

NO.

When you do stupid things, bad things will happen. It's sad that the bad things are happening to those who are simply doing as they are told and not to those directing the stupid things be done but we have a thread on that already.

So are many others

~S~

more the better part of valor applies

especially with a 75 yr old issue

~S~

So, that is your position? We just let them kill our men?

we killed 25 of theirs.

WHERE'S THE EVIDENCE THAT HE WAS AN IMMINENT THREAT?

I don't care whether he was planning on killing Americans and Iraqis tomorrow, or next week, or next month.

He was planning on killing us. Indeed, if he was a director of operations, then he WAS killing us, the entire time he was there, and planning on continuing to do so.

Your point, such as it is, is utterly irrelevant.

Is there really a question how submissive authoritarians - followers - turn on a dime?

Is there really a question how folks with compartmentalized brains won't even bother to reconcile wildly contradictory stances?

Wow. Look, you insulted people you disagree with. YOu must be so smart.

And so the whole ME d*ck waving continues....

does it really matter what i say? who i vote for? who's in oval office, or what stance i have anymore?

~S~

An excellent question.

will it be acceptable to pay $5 a gallon of gas? how'z about yer kids going to war? yer grandkiddies?

If we have a nation that thinks that they can kill our soldiers and fully expect to be allowed to do so, in safety and comfort and they fully plan to do so,

then we are already at war. The only question is, do we fight back or just die like sheep.

So are many others

~S~

NO.

When you do stupid things, bad things will happen. It's sad that the bad things are happening to those who are simply doing as they are told and not to those directing the stupid things be done but we have a thread on that already.

Well, this guy was apparently one of the ones that directed people to do stupid things, so, there is that.

Should make you feel better.

An excellent question.

If we have a nation that thinks that they can kill our soldiers and fully expect to be allowed to do so, in safety and comfort and they fully plan to do so,

then we are already at war. The only question is, do we fight back or just die like sheep.

Oddly you exclude the correct option. Bring them home.

So are many others

~S~

more the better part of valor applies

especially with a 75 yr old issue

~S~

So, that is your position? We just let them kill our men?

we killed 25 of theirs.

WHERE'S THE EVIDENCE THAT HE WAS AN IMMINENT THREAT?

I don't care whether he was planning on killing Americans and Iraqis tomorrow, or next week, or next month.

He was planning on killing us. Indeed, if he was a director of operations, then he WAS killing us, the entire time he was there, and planning on continuing to do so.

Your point, such as it is, is utterly irrelevant.

& when you can't afford gassing up yer car, you'll care. not that our men & woman coming home in body bags though. how do you KNOW he was planning on killing us? what intel are you privvy to that the rest of us thinking bipeds don't know?

will you swallow everything you are told because donny said it without evidense? lol - but of course you will. that's what they count on.

Wow. Look, you insulted people you disagree with

not i Correll

i've long ago accepted i live in an Orwellian dystopia where cognitive dissonance is the best denial mechanism

~S~

I was talking to someone else, not you. You are not here to just insult people in the belief that that is a valid argument.

And I appreciate that.

An excellent question.

That is part of the game. If we bring them home now after an attack we look "weak", so the answer is to send 3000 more.

So are many others

~S~

NO.

Well, this guy was apparently one of the ones that directed people to do stupid things, so, there is that.

Should make you feel better.

As long as we accept that as the standard. If it happens to one of our idiots and we all are happy, then fine.

Same shit every time. These fuckers know they are being lied to but the thrill of living vicariously through those who sacrifice their lives (why I don't know) is just so appealing.
Yet ANOTHER war for the small hatted ones.
Tell that to people who wear a hat in a public place here in the United States. Thank God the guns are being purchased..

An excellent question.

That is part of the game. If we bring them home now after an attack we look "weak", so the answer is to send 3000 more.

Sadly for hundreds of thousands it is not a game.

Forum List

Back