So is Trump allowed to pull the clearance of Mueller and his team?

Trump has the power to do that, and if he did, he would be gone as President before the next sundown.

Clearances of any individual not currently employed by a company or government entity requiring clearances should be immediately deactivated. I don't understand why only Brennan's was deactivated ALL OF THEM should be deactivated per National Security protocol.

Why would he do that...it seems Mueller is crashing and burning all by himself...AND if POTUS likes, he can pardon anyone and everyone that may be affected by a man that spent 6 years chasing the WRONG anthrax sender, costing the government millions of dollars in damage fees!....Oh, don't forget the Arthur Anderson debacle, again cost us millions!

Clearances of any individual not currently employed by a company or government entity requiring clearances should be immediately deactivated. I don't understand why only Brennan's was deactivated ALL OF THEM should be deactivated per National Security protocol.

It's not "nationanal security protocol", dope.

Mueller is doing quite well, despite The Purge's worries. There is no national security protocol to deactivate security clearances as a matter of protocol. Who are these uninformed Trumpers and righties?

Brennan is a Bush flunkie; no reason to let that loser have access to anything, he's just another establishment shill whining, the sort of people Trump voters want cleaned out. He doesn't need security clearance.

Brennan lost his by being a sniveling crybaby jackass and a lying partisan hack with a massive sense of entitlement.

Brennan is a Bush flunkie; no reason to let that loser have access to anything, he's just another establishment shill whining, the sort of people Trump voters want cleaned out. He doesn't need security clearance.

Brennan lost his by being a sniveling jackass and a lying partisan hack.

Loser?

Maybe we should compare Brennan's last thirty years of service to his country with Trump's last thirty years.

Brennan lost his by being a sniveling jackass and a lying partisan hack.

Loser?

Maybe we should compare Brennan's last thirty years of service to his country with Trump's last thirty years.

Go ahead; this thread needs some more laughs, especially re Brennan's (self)'service'.

It's not "nationanal security protocol", dope.
Yes it is. Read the NISPOM before you display any more of your ignorance.

Loser?

Fine by me...If the medias claim of CIA drug running in minority neighborhoods has any truth to it then trump wins hands down by default, wouldn't ya say?

Or the guns for hostages deals, and other wonders of his 'service'' what's his net worth again? ... Gee, you know, I bet Brennan makes big bucks as a 'government contractor', like Diane Feinstien's hubby does.

Forum List

Back