So is Trump allowed to pull the clearance of Mueller and his team?

Clearances of any individual not currently employed by a company or government entity requiring clearances should be immediately deactivated. I don't understand why only Brennan's was deactivated ALL OF THEM should be deactivated per National Security protocol.

It's not "nationanal security protocol", dope.
Yes it is. Read the NISPOM before you display any more of your ignorance.

It isn't, dope.

Loser?

Maybe we should compare Brennan's last thirty years of service to his country with Trump's last thirty years.
Fine by me...If the medias claim of CIA drug running in minority neighborhoods has any truth to it then trump wins hands down by default, wouldn't ya say?

Or the guns for hostages deals, and other wonders of his 'service'' what's his net worth again? ... Gee, you know, I bet Brennan makes big bucks as a 'government contractor', like Diane Feinstien's hubby does.
I really don't have a problem with Brennan, it's like stormy daniels, it's not what they have done in the past, it is the kind of people they have since surrounded themselves with that diminishes them.

If a President is allowed to pull clearances on a whim

Why not pull Muellers to block his access to classified information?

The White House can cut anyones security clearance anytime they want to. Senior officials with experience and security clearance come in pretty damn handy in an emergency when more than one opinion is needed to adapt a solution, and solve the problem.

do you honestly believe Mr. Hair Club President ever thought of that ?

Loser?

Maybe we should compare Brennan's last thirty years of service to his country with Trump's last thirty years.
Fine by me...If the medias claim of CIA drug running in minority neighborhoods has any truth to it then trump wins hands down by default, wouldn't ya say?

Or the guns for hostages deals, and other wonders of his 'service'' what's his net worth again? ... Gee, you know, I bet Brennan makes big bucks as a 'government contractor', like Diane Feinstien's hubby does.
I really don't have a problem with Brennan, it's like stormy daniels, it's not what they have done in the past, it is the kind of people they have since surrounded themselves with that diminishes them.

Maybe, but I think he's just another hack and liar, working for other hacks and liars, and got very wealthy off his 'security clearances'. His 'selfless patriotism' claims are rubbish.

Because he knew Mueller was dirty and would have no credibility; and, we see that's true. You dope-addled parrots are just being played for idiots, but now you're stuck. lol Trump is running circles around you losers.

Loser?

Maybe, but I think he's just another hack and liar, working for other hacks and liars, and got very wealthy off his 'security clearances'. His 'selfless patriotism' claims are rubbish.

my bad, I thought you were talking about Trrump

Because he knew Mueller was dirty and would have no credibility; and, we see that's true. You dope-addled parrots are just being played for idiots, but now you're stuck. lol Trump is running circles around you losers.
Mueller has a stellar public record
He is an American Patriot doing a critical job for his country

Mueller has a stellar public record
He is an American Patriot doing a critical job for his country

You mean lying to congress on multiple occasions?

Trump now at war with the "Intelligence" where past officials are circling the wagons around Brennan who's being vilified by Trump relentlessly! Attacking Mueller, Brennan, or anyone else isn't going to change the exposure of his criminal acts! :19:

No he would not be gone. For Christ said do you honestly believe you would get more than a handful of rethug congressmen to vote to impeach?
I think the cabinet and American public pressure would make him resign. Only fools think otherwise.

Forum List

Back