So is Trump allowed to pull the clearance of Mueller and his team?

If a President is allowed to pull clearances on a whim

Why not pull Muellers to block his access to classified information?

Because he knew Mueller was dirty and would have no credibility; and, we see that's true. You dope-addled parrots are just being played for idiots, but now you're stuck. lol Trump is running circles around you losers.
Mueller has a stellar public record
He is an American Patriot doing a critical job for his country
This is why trumpanzees hate him so much.

Sour grapes for breakfast?

Be honest now, if Obama were acting exactly as has Trump since he took the oath of office, would you be saying, "Sour grapes for breakfast"?

Do ewe think his behavior is unprovoked?

What I think and believe is Trump is unfit to be President of the United States, Obama was exactly what we needed in Jan 2009.

I've written it before, and I'll continue to write what I believe is wrong with Trump: His is a narcissist, a megalomaniac, a bully and a lounge lizard who can not or will not learn form experience. He is the worst person to ever be elected to the office of POTUS.

Sour grapes for breakfast?

Be honest now, if Obama were acting exactly as has Trump since he took the oath of office, would you be saying, "Sour grapes for breakfast"?

Do ewe think his behavior is unprovoked?

What I think and believe is Trump is unfit to be President of the United States, Obama was exactly what we needed in Jan 2009.

I've written it before, and I'll continue to write what I believe is wrong with Trump: His is a narcissist, a megalomaniac, a bully and a lounge lizard who can not or will not learn form experience. He is the worst person to ever be elected to the office of POTUS.
Trump seems to be getting things done. He is swimming upstream but he is getting it done! Tough shit for ewe people huh? And, the worst one ever was obummer! Ever!

Why is the word "allowed" so foreign to the left?

Ah, because the left want to control every aspect of your life. What you think, say, eat, drink, drive, even how much water you can use to flush your toilet.
Who you can marry. Who you can't marry.
Who can bake cakes and who shall be persecuted! You people are pure evil.

The baker who won his SCOTUS case, where a 7-2 majority decision smacked down these militant gays, they are back attacking the baker again like a pack of rabid dogs.

Seems like his next course of action

He is allowed to do it, but Trump doesn't have the balls to pull that one off. The Republicans in Congress have supported Trump in every dumbass thing he has done, including supporting him when Trump punished a former CIA director for exercising his First Amendment rights, political speech.

But virtually removing Mueller from the Russian probe, Republicans will draw a line with that one. The vast majority of Republicans want Mueller to complete his work without any interference from the executive branch.

Trump has maligned Sessions for a year and a half. He has been nearly as critical of Rosenstein. Maniacally, Trump has tweeted about Mueller and the "witch hunt."

But that is all he has done and will do. Firing Sessions or Rosenstein or removing Mueller would be political suicide. His diminishing base would stay with him. Trump's base would stay with him if he murdered Mother Theresa. Everyone else would desert him, moderate Republicans, independents, libertarians, and, of course, every Democrat in the country. The Republicans in Congress would be forced to go along or find a new line of work.

Clearances of any individual not currently employed by a company or government entity requiring clearances should be immediately deactivated. I don't understand why only Brennan's was deactivated ALL OF THEM should be deactivated per National Security protocol.

It's not "nationanal security protocol", dope.
But neither is someone using their position and clearance to create profit and to also undermine the Presidency of the United States

-Geaux

Dk1gDHSX4AIZ3qG.jpg:large

It seems this phrase from the Declaration of Independence needs to be revised, from:

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness"

Revised to,

Some of us hold these truths to be self-evident, bigots do not, but we believe these truths are endowed by the creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

If a President is allowed to pull clearances on a whim

Why not pull Muellers to block his access to classified information?

Because he knew Mueller was dirty and would have no credibility; and, we see that's true. You dope-addled parrots are just being played for idiots, but now you're stuck. lol Trump is running circles around you losers.
Mueller has a stellar public record
He is an American Patriot doing a critical job for his country

You mean lying to congress on multiple occasions?
No lie

If he had, he would have been prosecuted

It seems this phrase from the Declaration of Independence needs to be revised, from:

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness"

Revised to,

Some of us hold these truths to be self-evident, bigots do not, but we believe these truths are endowed by the creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
And this is relevant how?

-Geaux

Clearances of any individual not currently employed by a company or government entity requiring clearances should be immediately deactivated. I don't understand why only Brennan's was deactivated ALL OF THEM should be deactivated per National Security protocol.

It's not "nationanal security protocol", dope.
But neither is someone using their position and clearance to create profit and to also undermine the Presidency of the United States

-Geaux
He is using his long and prestigious reputation to create profit

His clearance enables him to access classified data

Forum List

Back