So is Trump allowed to pull the clearance of Mueller and his team?

Trump has the power to do that, and if he did, he would be gone as President before the next sundown.

I think it's much more likely the republicans would appoint him King Trump and fight over who gets to suck his dick first. They have no spine at all.
/——-/ While you libtards suck the diarrhea out of Hildabeast sagging bottom.

Trump has the power to do that, and if he did, he would be gone as President before the next sundown.

I think it's much more likely the republicans would appoint him King Trump and fight over who gets to suck his dick first. They have no spine at all.

Mind your manners you disgusting piece of human trash.

J/K. But seriously, that's gross.

/——/ As soon as you mind your manners libtard:” him King Trump and fight over who gets to suck his dick first.”

/——/ As soon as you mind your manners libtard:” him King Trump and fight over who gets to suck his dick first.”

You have a problem with my criticizing the cowardice of republicans in congress? They've forsaken pretty much every conservative value since Trump took office. You really think the GOP was trumpeting the importance of tariffs and protectionism? No. They were free-market globalists.

You have a problem with my criticizing the cowardice of republicans in congress? They've forsaken pretty much every conservative value since Trump took office. You really think the GOP was trumpeting the importance of tariffs and protectionism? No. They were free-market globalists.
/——/ the RINOs in Congress are not conservatives any more than the democRATs are moderates.

Mueller is doing quite well, despite The Purge's worries. There is no national security protocol to deactivate security clearances as a matter of protocol. Who are these uninformed Trumpers and righties?

Security clearances are keys, allowing the holders to access information that others cannot access. Allowing ex-employees the right to maintain their clearances is akin to allowing ex-bank employees to keep access to the accounts computer. No employee has a right to a security clearance, and obviously no ex-employee has a right to a security clearance.

This whole issue is a whirlwind in a toilet. A lot of noise, but no substance.

No, EGR, your comparison is wrong.

They have only the access granted to them by the current holder of the office or the position.

The former holders do not have free run of the kingdom.

Mueller is doing quite well, despite The Purge's worries. There is no national security protocol to deactivate security clearances as a matter of protocol. Who are these uninformed Trumpers and righties?

Security clearances are keys, allowing the holders to access information that others cannot access. Allowing ex-employees the right to maintain their clearances is akin to allowing ex-bank employees to keep access to the accounts computer. No employee has a right to a security clearance, and obviously no ex-employee has a right to a security clearance.

This whole issue is a whirlwind in a toilet. A lot of noise, but no substance.
Nope. Clearance does not equate to access, fool.

^ This kind of ignorance is why Trump gets away with this crap.

Forum List

Back