So, if you meet me, have some courtesy

Robert Urbanek

Platinum Member
Nov 9, 2019
Vacaville, CA
I’ve been around for a long, long year, with several years of experience as a writer and editor for community newspapers and legal and medical-related publications.

Generally, I am socially conservative and economically liberal. I don’t live in the fast lane; I am usually on the side of the road with my hood up.

I used to be an atheist but after several experiences with synchronicity and other paranormal phenomena, I now see a design to the universe though the nature of the designer remains in doubt.

Favorite quote:

Untroubled, scornful, outrageous That is how wisdom wants us to be. She is a woman and never loves anyone but a warrior — Friedrich Nietzsche

I used to be an atheist but after several experiences with synchronicity

The Album or CD?

:welcome:

Hmmm?

ynav59yu2kx01.jpg

Welcome. I can promise courtesy if it is returned, but if you want respect, you'll have to earn that.

I’ve been around for a long, long year, with several years of experience as a writer and editor for community newspapers and legal and medical-related publications.

Generally, I am socially conservative and economically liberal. I don’t live in the fast lane; I am usually on the side of the road with my hood up.

I used to be an atheist but after several experiences with synchronicity and other paranormal phenomena, I now see a design to the universe though the nature of the designer remains in doubt.

Favorite quote:

Untroubled, scornful, outrageous That is how wisdom wants us to be. She is a woman and never loves anyone but a warrior — Friedrich Nietzsche
Vacaville? I was stationed at Travis AFB, lived in Fairfield for a while. Small world.

Favorite quote:

Vacaville? I was stationed at Travis AFB, lived in Fairfield for a while. Small world.

My brother was stationed there and a man came up behind him and said, "Hey soldier, you got a light?". My brother turned around and the man standing there was Robert Mitchum.

Welcome Robert. Switch to conservative economics and you could get a better car...

Favorite quote:

My brother was stationed there and a man came up behind him and said, "Hey soldier, you got a light?". My brother turned around and the man standing there was Robert Mitchum.

Welcome Robert. Switch to conservative economics and you could get a better car...
That is cool.

Favorite quote:

Bogart fan Ay?

Favorite quote:

The better car is the one with the smaller carbon footprint.

Favorite quote:

Plants need CO2

Favorite quote:

upload_2019-11-10_15-6-45.jpeg
Sounds fair; I prefer a V8 Jeep myself.

Greg

Only snowflakes need courtesy. You're in a war zone, we don't say please pass the ammunition.

Favorite quote:

Hello, Robert, welcome aboard!

I've a feeling you'll find this board a bit too rough for your likes, but if you hang around, we'll push over and find room for you.

Have a little snack and make yourself comfortable.
upload_2019-11-10_10-37-31.jpeg

Forum List

Back