So, basically you have around a 98% chance of living if you get the globalist flu?

This is "SARS 2" right? Is that it? I know, I know, it is faaaaaar deadlier according to the left. Well, "SARS 1" we had around a 98% chance of living.

So, this "SARS 2" (coincidentally and no coincidence at all that it originated in Wuhan) is far deadlier?

How so? I asked what the death rate is according to the left, and didn't really get much of an answer. One leftist claimed it was as high as 3 to 4 percent. That was based on CONFIRMED POSITIVES and actual deaths. Now, we know for a certainty that hospitals are reporting deaths due to COVID even if they died from another condition, since they had COVID with that condition. We get how the left have OBVIOUSLY used this for political gain and they absolutely thrive on misery. That ought to scare every last person, since they will create the misery whenever they can so they can prop up the scapegoat while propping themselves up as robin hood saviors through their pets in the devilish media. We get that, and that ought to send shivers, cause it ought to tell you the lengths these wicked individuals will go to acquire and keep power, while ripping it from ordinary people, which was always the genius of the Constitution that the left have been conditioned to hate.

Anyway, the death rate is 2% at its highest right now. Right around that of "SARS 1" and cannot remember the level of panic for that one. Seems that this attack was perfected and worked on over the last 20 years.

Well, where am I wrong? The death rate. It isn't much higher than "SARS 1" if it is higher at all.

What a number the left have done to us.

COVID-19 is all about the great global reset. COVID-19 is also the radical left's modern bogeyman. If you dare vote in person COVID will get you. If you even think about going to church or attending a (gasp) Trump rally, COVID will smite you. It is so very transparently bullshit even a soul-taken democrat ought to get it by now.

View attachment 401868

Yeah.. . . what's this all about? :heehee:

Is it - Joe is and has always been a proponent of plagiarism?

In saner times that fact derailed his campaign, twice.

To the left, it is all about the agenda. That, is to crush all capitalism, and usher in global marxism. Most of them come to believe these great virtues of marxism due to mass propaganda. By hollywood (entertainment industry), college professors which includes civil rights leaders, and the mass media all products of this marxist education.

Seduced by songs like Imagine, and people with these angelic expressions and the fairy tale robin hood notion that we all live in harmony without rich people, without poor people, where everyone is equal and living under some sacred tree smoking peyote and we are blue, with wings.......and free of Christianity and that tyranny.

Yes, and then when the marxists take power and that tranfer is complete, those people who were so instrumental in the destabilization will now summarily executed. It is this reality along many other facts that are kept from these unreal annoying useful morons of global marxists.

It happens every time. We have testimony of defected kgb agents. We have people who have escaped the tyranny giving out mass warnings, and we see with our own eyes the price that societies pay when the marxists take power and yet we still have them yelling for it.

Which is why I have no sympathy for these losers and I hate them as much I do.

The left are not responding, which means my comments are accurate.
No, it just means people are bored with the same old argument, debate, and discussion. It has always been about what each as an individual considers "acceptable casualties" weighed against the use and cost of mitigation for preventing the spread of the virus. Is it worth making everyone wear a mask in public if ir saves 10 lives in a community? how about 100 lives or 1,000 lives. How about the cost of medical care for those who survive the virus? These are subjective opinions based on personal values and opinions. There is no wrong or right so the discussions simply go around in circles. .

No, it just means people are bored with the same old argument, debate, and discussion. It has always been about what each as an individual considers "acceptable casualties" weighed against the use and cost of mitigation for preventing the spread of the virus. Is it worth making everyone wear a mask in public if ir saves 10 lives in a community? how about 100 lives or 1,000 lives. How about the cost of medical care for those who survive the virus? These are subjective opinions based on personal values and opinions. There is no wrong or right so the discussions simply go around in circles. .
So, what's the death rate?

Lol

Don't worry, your obfuscation didn't work on me and I know why you won't answer it.

I mean it is rhetorical....

So....

Good luck when the marxists take over one day. You will need it.

There should be a separate category for - tested positive, no symptoms

That should not be classified as a "case"
And that is the distinction the left wants to hide from view...

In the US, the number of tested cases is rising while the number of hospitalizations and deaths are decreasing.... The only measure of what is happening is how it is affecting our medical system. A virus is a virus and there is nothing man can do to stop its spread. IT will infect everyone at some point. All we can do is try to manage the infections.

Lol

Don't worry, your obfuscation didn't work on me and I know why you won't answer it.

So....

Basically, you are claiming your values and opinions are right and more important than someone else's which is of course immature and self-serving nonsense. You prove my point thankyou.

I sit here and watch as democrats continue to put on and take off their masks. Touching the front of the mask and then touching their faces. Picking up pens and then taking papers from others and again toughing their faces. Their masks are useless and their behaviors are how over 80% of cases are transmitted (hand to face after touching a contaminated object)

IF it wasn't so pathetic I would be laughing. The room is socially distant. Air flow in the room has been tripled so the virus can not remain. This is nothimg more than political mask theater..

Lol

So....

Basically, you are claiming your values and opinions are right and more important than someone else's which is of course immature and self-serving nonsense. You prove my point thankyou.
What's the death rate you stupid brainwashed useful moron?

Forum List

Back