Gdjjr

:welcome:

1d7c64657e7c7f1094203ab03c9df18a.jpg

well-come-on-in-coir-32-in-x-16-in-outdoor-door-mat.jpg

i do hope those individual rights include the right to choose............

Advocate for Individual Rights and the Constitution as written, not interpreted to suit an agenda dejour.

I can only assume by that you are anti democrat and republican partys,,,

good to hear that,,,there are a few of us here
Yessir! I'm an equal opportunity despiser of political Party's in general- especially the DNC and RNC

Advocate for Individual Rights and the Constitution as written, not interpreted to suit an agenda dejour.
Welcome, gdjir. Yup, plenty of folks like you here, you should feel quite at home.
Re: your avi, don't they teach you people down in Texas that it's impolite to aim your gun at people? And (2) moon's not a troll, you just have to get used to him.
Have a snack.
upload_2019-10-26_11-34-20.png

Welcome, gdjir. Yup, plenty of folks like you here, you should feel quite at home.
Re: your avi, don't they teach you people down in Texas that it's impolite to aim your gun at people? And (2) moon's not a troll, you just have to get used to him.
Have a snack.
View attachment 286392
its not impolite to point your gun at someone you intend on killing,,

I agree

We need those well regulated militias
Needs are, air, water, food, shelter and clothing, he last two being optional- all else are wants and desires- no one has the authority to tell another what he wants or desires- shall not be infringed leaves no doubt.

I agree

Needs are, air, water, food, shelter and clothing, he last two being optional- all else are wants and desires- no one has the authority to tell another what he wants or desires- shall not be infringed leaves no doubt.
Afraid it does

Hand Grenades, grenade launchers, tear gas are not covered by the second

I agree

Afraid it does

Hand Grenades, grenade launchers, tear gas are not covered by the second
Funny, I didn't notice that caveat, can you point it out?

Forum List

Back