So If You Encountered a Business Being Picketed By Gays...

Would you cross that picket line?

• Total voters
If you encountered a business being picketed by gays who were denied service, would you cross the picket line to do business with that biz?
Like, I'd ever let a bunch of fags tell me what I can or can't do.
Like they'll ever let an asshole like you tell them what they can or can not do.
Like I really care what you think. NOT! And I'm not telling them to anything. I simply said that I will not allow them to influence me in any way. You asked a question and I answered it. Now shut up, you little fag lover!

So help me understand this. You would actively seek to do biz with those who discriminate against gay people. Why is that?

Because they don't really discriminate. That only exists in the mind of left wing lunatics.

Well I must be doing something right or everything wrong. The Loony Lefties regularly call me a "RW Wingnut" and you say I'm a "left wing lunatic" because I think refusing service to gays as a matter of sanctimonious "religious conscience" is, umm, monumentally hypocritical. Oh well ... to each his/her own.

Last edited:
So help me understand this. You would actively seek to do biz with those who discriminate against gay people. Why is that?

Because they don't really discriminate. That only exists in the mind of left wing lunatics.

Well I must be doing something right or everything wrong. The Loony Lefties regularly call me a "RW Wingnut" and you say I'm a "left wing lunatic" because I think refusing service to gays as a matter of sanctimonious "religious conscience" is, umm, monumentally hypocritical. Oh well ... to each his/her own.

Ok, sorry, I mean Left wing lunatics and confused regular people.

Forum List

Back