The Senate’s bipartisan, 2024, tyrannical and traitorous border bill

I dont think so

Amnesty for illegals and still an open border is no improvement at all

Why dont libs accept the House bill?

We already have amnesty for illegals. More allowed then the bill allows and with a legislated ability to close the border.

Republicans lost. HR2 regurgitates Trump/republican policy that they failed to implement in 2017 and 2018 when the had full control of the govenrment.

The losing party does not get to dictate, without compromise, border policy. The existing bill is bi -partison and includes things republicans were asking for.

Dismissing it because it doesn't reflect the entirety of the minority parties desires is petty, vindictive and not good faith governance.

The fact that we have a deep state shadow president dictating this to republicans in Congress makes it even worse.

We already have amnesty for illegals. More allowed then the bill allows and with a legislated ability to close the border.

Republicans lost. HR2 regurgitates Trump/republican policy that they failed to implement in 2017 and 2018 when the had full control of the govenrment.

The losing party does not get to dictate, without compromise, border policy. The existing bill is bi -partison and includes things republicans were asking for.

Dismissing it because it doesn't reflect the entirety of the minority parties desires is petty, vindictive and not good faith governance.

The fact that we have a deep state shadow president dictating this to republicans in Congress makes it even worse.
You seem to think all the ill-gotten gains of the open border crowd are untouchable and we have to just live with all the damage

But I dont agree with that at all

You seem to think all the ill-gotten gains of the open border crowd are untouchable and we have to just live with all the damage

But I dont agree with that at all
What I think is that this border bill was the best compromise we have had in decades and Republicans, with promoting from the deep state former president, turned it down.

What I think is that this border bill was the best compromise we have had in decades and Republicans, with promoting from the deep state former president, turned it down.
It was a lousy bill

Dems control the Senate and the executive.

Co Equal in the Senate is false and doesn't consider the VP.
Bills are passed by both houses of congress before going to the president

The House is coequal to the Senate

Let us keep in mind this Border Bill is a notoriously and sinister bipartisan rope-a-dope bill, created behind closed doors which is intentionally designed to make it legal for the ongoing invasion at our southern border to continue, and actually invites thousands upon thousands of poverty-stricken, poorly educated, low skilled, diseased, disabled, criminal and terrorists of other countries into the interior of our country each week.
Here is what is in the bill:
ACTIVATIONS OF AUTHORITY.—

21 ‘‘(A) DISCRETIONARY ACTIVATION.—The
22 Secretary may activate the border emergency
23 authority if, during a period of 7 consecutive
24 calendar days, there is an average of 4,000 or
25 more aliens who are encountered each day.

‘‘(B) MANDATORY ACTIVATION.—

The Secretary shall activate the border emergency authority if—
4 ‘‘(i) during a period of 7 consecutive
5 calendar days, there is an average of 5,000
6 or more aliens who are encountered each
7 day; or
8 ‘‘(ii) on any 1 calendar day, a combined total of 8,500 or more aliens are encountered.

So, as I pointed out above, the Bill is “. . . intentionally designed to make it legal for the ongoing invasion at our southern border to continue, and actually invites thousands upon thousands of poverty-stricken, poorly educated, low skilled, diseased, disabled, criminal and terrorists of other countries into the interior of our country each week.”

This is the kind of bipartisan rope-a-dope crap our traitorous Senators cook up behind closed doors, and then, with the help of our communist big media, try to cram down the throats of the American people.

In the old days, the public would already have grabbed their pitch forks and torches, and be on their way to pay a visit to Washinton, D.C.

JWK

There is no “humanitarian crisis” at our southern border as erroneously reported by our big media. It is an outright invasion of the United States, intentionally orchestrated and perpetuated by the leadership of our tyrannical federal government which includes traitorous, judges, legislators, and our current president of the United States.
Untrue and you are lousy at twisting proposed legislation....

Bills are passed by both houses of congress before going to the president

The House is coequal to the Senate
Agreed, but having control of the Senate and executive gives Dems legislative advantage and this, are considered the majority party.

Forum List

Back