Video from inside "suicide" Airbus

HenryBHough

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Oak Grove, Massachusetts
Reports now emerging that someone was "filming" the last moments of the Airbus jet that hit the mountain.

Reports Video found in Germanwings wreckage - CNN.com

I will caution that this is not the actual video, but is the CNN report about it.

Further caution: Non-liberals will discount the story because it is from CNN.
Still Further: CNN quotes a German newspaper which our resident statist urges you to consider unreliable.

Still, IF the video does exist how long will it be before you're allowed to see it officially?

How long before you'll be able to watch "leaked" copies?

Reports now emerging that someone was "filming" the last moments of the Airbus jet that hit the mountain.

I will caution that this is not the actual video, but is the CNN report about it.

Still Further: CNN quotes a German newspaper which our resident statist urges you to consider unreliable.

Still, IF the video does exist how long will it be before you're allowed to see it officially?

It is impossible for me to imagine what purpose your partisan post has.

How sad that they found the video. How revolting that you'd use it as a tool to bash anyone.

It is impossible for me to imagine what purpose your partisan post has.

How sad that they found the video. How revolting that you'd use it as a tool to bash anyone.

Henry's already posted a thread blaming the plane manufacturer for an intentional action by the copilot. I wouldn't put much past him.

Notice how even here he refers to a plane by its manufacturer. As if people book flights through McDonnel-Douglas or General Electric now.

Henry's already posted a thread blaming the plane manufacturer for an intentional action by the copilot. I wouldn't put much past him.

Notice how even here he refers to a plane by its manufacturer. As if people book flights through McDonnel-Douglas or General Electric now.

Alas the questions posed were just too hard. Or was there no pre-programmed reply in the liberal playbook?

But I guess you one-percenters Airbus stock really did get hammered, no?

Forum List

Back