The Senate’s bipartisan, 2024, tyrannical and traitorous border bill

johnwk

Gold Member
May 24, 2009
Let us keep in mind this Border Bill is a notoriously and sinister bipartisan rope-a-dope bill, created behind closed doors which is intentionally designed to make it legal for the ongoing invasion at our southern border to continue, and actually invites thousands upon thousands of poverty-stricken, poorly educated, low skilled, diseased, disabled, criminal and terrorists of other countries into the interior of our country each week.
Here is what is in the bill:
ACTIVATIONS OF AUTHORITY.—

21 ‘‘(A) DISCRETIONARY ACTIVATION.—The
22 Secretary may activate the border emergency
23 authority if, during a period of 7 consecutive
24 calendar days, there is an average of 4,000 or
25 more aliens who are encountered each day.

‘‘(B) MANDATORY ACTIVATION.—

The Secretary shall activate the border emergency authority if—
4 ‘‘(i) during a period of 7 consecutive
5 calendar days, there is an average of 5,000
6 or more aliens who are encountered each
7 day; or
8 ‘‘(ii) on any 1 calendar day, a combined total of 8,500 or more aliens are encountered.

So, as I pointed out above, the Bill is “. . . intentionally designed to make it legal for the ongoing invasion at our southern border to continue, and actually invites thousands upon thousands of poverty-stricken, poorly educated, low skilled, diseased, disabled, criminal and terrorists of other countries into the interior of our country each week.”

This is the kind of bipartisan rope-a-dope crap our traitorous Senators cook up behind closed doors, and then, with the help of our communist big media, try to cram down the throats of the American people.

In the old days, the public would already have grabbed their pitch forks and torches, and be on their way to pay a visit to Washinton, D.C.

JWK

There is no “humanitarian crisis” at our southern border as erroneously reported by our big media. It is an outright invasion of the United States, intentionally orchestrated and perpetuated by the leadership of our tyrannical federal government which includes traitorous, judges, legislators, and our current president of the United States.

Let us keep in mind this Border Bill is a notoriously and sinister bipartisan rope-a-dope bill, created behind closed doors which is intentionally designed to make it legal for the ongoing invasion at our southern border to continue, and actually invites thousands upon thousands of poverty-stricken, poorly educated, low skilled, diseased, disabled, criminal and terrorists of other countries into the interior of our country each week.

7 day; or
8 ‘‘(ii) on any 1 calendar day, a combined total of 8,500 or more aliens are encountered.

So, as I pointed out above, the Bill is “. . . intentionally designed to make it legal for the ongoing invasion at our southern border to continue, and actually invites thousands upon thousands of poverty-stricken, poorly educated, low skilled, diseased, disabled, criminal and terrorists of other countries into the interior of our country each week.”

This is the kind of bipartisan rope-a-dope crap our traitorous Senators cook up behind closed doors, and then, with the help of our communist big media, try to cram down the throats of the American people.

In the old days, the public would already have grabbed their pitch forks and torches, and be on their way to pay a visit to Washinton, D.C.

JWK

There is no “humanitarian crisis” at our southern border as erroneously reported by our big media. It is an outright invasion of the United States, intentionally orchestrated and perpetuated by the leadership of our tyrannical federal government which includes traitorous, judges, legislators, and our current president of the United States.

You get crazier every day.

GFh6HUKWcAANxdM.png

7 day; or

JWK

Good grief.

Half of Trump supporters are telling me I can't support the border bill because I haven't seen it yet and the other half are claiming it is a horrible bill despite also not seeing the bill.

Which is it? Can we judge the bill based on what we know or do we have to wait to see it in its entirety?

You can't have it both ways.

Good grief.

Half of Trump supporters are telling me I can't support the border bill because I haven't seen it yet and the other half are claiming it is a horrible bill despite also not seeing the bill.

Which is it? Can we judge the bill based on what we know or do we have to wait to see it in its entirety?

actually it is both, it's a terrible bill and it has been hidden from the american people

Good grief.

?? The bill was published four days ago. We've seen what's in it

Good grief.

How is that different from libs who hadnt seen the bill shilling FOR it?

How is that different from libs who hadnt seen the bill shilling FOR it?
Because they are basing it on the available information while at the same time NOT telling Republicans they can't be against it because they haven't seen it.

Because they are basing it on the available information while at the same time NOT telling Republicans they can't be against it because they haven't seen it.
They (libs) seem to like the parts of the bill that I dont like

Forum List

Back